Can anyone tell me what he ACTUALLY did? I don't doubt that he talks scummy to women...

Can anyone tell me what he ACTUALLY did? I don't doubt that he talks scummy to women, but did he actually rape or molest anyone or was he just saying inappropriate things?

>Bill O'Reilly rapes women
>Trump shills spending billions of dollars to sweep it under the rug
>Doesn't work
BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c

>he's a fucking douche canoe

he did it live

He was accused of talking dirty to women. And a black lady said he called her Hot Chocolate.

Wait a minute, what? Are you fucking serious? He actually did that? I thought he did something minor but not something that extreme. He should be facing the guillotine for this, shouldn't he? or the gulags? This is an outrage and I think this is fucking ridiculous that people don't realize how absolutely deplorable this man is for doing these things.

he slipped a finger inside Ivanka's pooper.

fucking spicy

He was an embarrassment for Murdoch's sons when they went to upscale cocktail parties, and firing him spectacularly will get them approving nods at the next charity dinner.

The sexual harassment stuff gets rolled out when you want to drop someone and look good doing it. That's not saying that he didn't do a bit of it, but that inappropriate come-ons from celebrities are par for the course in that industry.

Colbert probably grabs just as much arse.

How badly do you want to lick that finger, leaf?

old media

>And a black lady said he called her Hot Chocolate.

>Can anyone tell me what he ACTUALLY did?
He was a major part of a TV network that didn't shit on Trump.

He engaged in friendly Male-Female bantz that he's been doing for years, and I mean YEARS. His generation sees no problem with open flirtation or flattery and guarantee you the millennial interns got really butthurt over side comments that he made towards them. Sure he's an old coot who should have stopped but if he didn't touch women I don't see the problem.

Women nowadays are literally incapable of telling men to "stop" or be straight and poignant. THAT is the problem.

>muh equality

I actually watched a clip from one funny news channel on youtube (damn I lost the fucking name!) that said that he would gloat about sleeping with numerous flight attendants and thai hookersto his colleagues and also fapped on the phone while talking with his female producer.

It was fucking hilarious.

>accused of talking dirty to women
People need to get over it.

The explanation of what he did is quite long.
There are basically 4 political factions in the US.
1.You have the malignant left, the commies who call themselves progressives. They are almost completely under Jewish control, they know it, and the gargle Jewish cum.
2.You have the benign left, standard democrats, who are too naive to know they are controlled by Jews.
3.You have the conservatives, lazy rich far owners, who feel superior.
4.You have the alt-right, the Nazis, who are actually superior.
The Jews took control of 1s and 2s, like I said, and they were prepared to take control of 3s as well, although it was hard. And Bill, being pragmatic, accepted this, partly because he was too lazy to fight once he realized 2 were already controlled too, partly because he just wanted ratings and he needed a safe game to fight 1s and 2s. In fact, if you observed, he never even tried to fight 1s, he didn't have the guts to fight real commies like Sanders. he just fought safe game like Clinton. You could see he was basically allied with the Jews.
Meanwhile, 4s were not controlled by the Jews at all, and they were the real danger against 1s. As the danger became real, the Jews decided to discipline their troops, reorganize their effort, and punish somebody as a biblical scapegoat. They didn't punish their boys 1s because they had no reason, they didn't punish 2s because those people are too stupid to even know what's happening, so they punished O'Reilly. And he deserved it. This is what happens when you make business with the Jews. Despite being their partner, Bill got killed. I bet now he's sorry he joined the club I the first place instead of holding to right-wing values. He should have doubled down on his right-wing views like noble Nazis do, not like a conservaticuck.
If this teaches anything, it's that the Nazis will win against Jews. This is why Jews decided to kill Bill in the first place. They knew he was a lazy traitor who would betray them too.

>Women nowadays are literally incapable of telling men to "stop" or be straight and poignant. THAT is the problem.

What problem? A man looks at them and he now has a criminal record of sexual assault. Women have the legal equivalent of laser vision and the only defense is not being near them.

>douche canoe

Your Reddit is showing.

What did he do wrong? He's an alpha. Society hate's alphas and is trying to mold all men into betas.

>People need to get over it

Thank you. Is what he allegedly did creepy? Kinda, yeah. Did all these women probably get moist at the thought of their boss Bill o Reilly giving them attention? Yes. And unless he's out there grabbing asses and groping tits people need to get over it. Fuck it is shit like this why the white birthrate is nosediving.

Witnessed 777
>Career goes well, career goes to shit, you can't explain that!

He actually said this to a woman in an elevator. "Looking good today" Can you believe that? That's practically rape.

She said it made her cringe so hard that work had become too hostile of an environment.

If an unattractive man compliments a woman, it is cringeworthy sexual harassment and basically rape.

Attractive men can get away with just about saying or doing anything to women. Well, unless there's a shitload of $$money$$ on the line. Never throw away a winning lottery ticket.

>lady

That's what I mean, women have to realize that they are somewhat of an object in a esoteric sense but that doesn't mean they aren't useless or mindless. If they look good, it should be said. Doesn't mean we don't think they can have captivating personalities or conversations; I could kind of see how women get bothered by an old cuck saying these things but is a compliment not a compliment anymore? Playing the victim has to get old at some point.

Where is that from? Can you link the full source?

Not so. Some womyn live their lives playing the victim, unaccountable and always shifting blame for their failures/problems onto a particular scapegoat. Some men do this, too.

He used to get his big fat Irish shlong out and turkey whip Megan Kelly senseless. She thought it was funny at first but he became more and more aggressive.

>Playing the victim has to get old at some point.

Jews have been doing it for 6000 years.

This

>he called her Hot Chocolate
Better than hot shit....