Flat Earth

I teach at a pre-school and have been subtly red pilling my kids on flat Earth. One of the parents pulled their kid out of our school and reported me to the head. Now I'm being told not to talk about flat Earth or risk losing my job. What are some ways I can get around this and teach the children the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM85xzdDCR4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the earth isnt flat you retard

Good you fucking retard go sail a boat of the side of the world fucking ass clown

Maybe by investing in a pair of binoculars and watching a sailboat go over the horizon so you can realize you were just being silly

I sincerely hope you aren't really doing this. You fell for a PsyOp if so.

what if the elephants get bored and nope the fuck out ? Will the turtle still hold ?

Follow this guide.

By not talking about flat earth like an autisitc person

youtube.com/watch?v=oM85xzdDCR4

I bet you don't know the first thing about Flat Earth theory. Meaning you aren't qualified to disprove it.

i r8 this b8 8/8

Still saging though on the off chance you're serious

fuck you retard

Go back to black twitter
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>op lives in 2017
> ops brain functions at the level of a moron from 1600s

So many cases sad

This video is false disinfo. Not real flat earth information.

Please get fired

You know the world on the back of elephants on the back of a turtle is a gag from Discworld

GIDF in full force tonight I see.

I really need to make some time and finish the color of magic

Oh my god, I hope you lose your job. the earth is not flat, you are not red pilled, you are just a fucking psycho.

The ancient greeks debunked this shit 2000 fucking years ago. Cmon people.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

fucking flat earth?? thats the best redpill you could pull out of your ass dude? teach them about economy, secreto societies, something useful

I know that the sun is a sphere I know the moon is a sphere I know how seasons work.
I understand that we have night and day at opposite times...

You expect me to think water drops over the side of a flat planet and drops into space

You don't need a degree to know when something is bullshit

Come on we all know Jesuits are responsible for the globe earth and that we live on an infinite plane with an ice wall. It's just common sense.

Remember NASA says these are actual photos of the Earth. This is obviously CGI.

Dear lord, let this be real.

It's the most cringe inducing part about flat earth threads. Watching people get assblasted and trip themselves up on logical shortcuts just because some random nobody on the internet dared to challenge their world view.

Spoiler alert: Great minds don't do this. They sit back and enjoy a good thought experiment.

Kill yourself. Which teaches them the truth about needing to purge the gene pool of mentally inferior people

You don't need to know much about FET to know that it's bullshit. They claim the earth is flat. The earth is not, as has been shown millions of times already. Flattards are so moronic they stopped being funny ages ago and are now just pathetic

Yeah there's like 999999999 turtles each smaller than the last

It's turtles all the way down, the elephants are mostly for show

thought you needed to wrap the rope around at least 7 times?
I broke my ceiling fan once as well as my door knob, so I guess I am here to stay and debunk pizzagate

the difference between geocentric and heliocentric astronomy

dont ever mention flat earth, stick the argument to a stationary earth at the center of the universe vs a spinning ball flying through space.

also the earth is a sphere, the firnament counts as part of the planet, but the land we live on is a flat.

god, all you people are the same, you can bring a boat that disappears over the horizon back into view with those binoculars, laser tests also manage to hit the boat in an exact straight line despite not being visible over the horizon.

>not realizing that the heliocentric model is the psyop, and that you're an idiot.

>You expect me to think water drops over the side of a flat planet and drops into space
You just proved you know nothing of the theory. This is not what Flat Earth theory says. This concept was invented by disinfo agents to sabotage the theory. Flat Earth has explanations for everything you said.

If you think they're going to fire you, show them The Greatest Story Never Told on your last day.

black ppl need to stop this meme

You can not disprove something that you know nothing of. You don't even know what you are trying to disprove. Cognitive dissonance.

>jewing kids to believe flat earth
butytho.png

Not gonna lie, former globe supporter here. It's hilarious watching the globe earth model crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the globefags get their hands on the secret nagaette bromide.

>1 post by this id
ya'll niggas gettin baited.
sage and move on

It's called irony. I believe in tube earth.

LOL. Sure pal. So what does 'FET' state, then?

>ya'll niggas getting redpilled
>bump and don't let the GIDF slide this bread
Fixed that for you desu.

kek

Thank you I will look into this

It's easy to teach kids the truth. Just show them photos of the edge, from the balloons and blimps people have sent over the side.

uhhh you tell them the truth by telling the the world is a sphere, dumbass.

Go learn it yourself I refuse to debate someone who doesn't know at least Flat Earth 101. You're not qualified to debunk this.

>also the earth is a sphere, the firnament counts as part of the planet, but the land we live on is a flat.

HAHAHAHA. Now I know you're trolling.

the ancient greeks thought the earth was stationary, and at the center of the universe. you have a fallacious argument against a debate that is ill-worded. its not a matter of flat or round, its a matter of geocentric vs heliocentric astronomy. and the greeks supported the geocentric model, one where the earth is stationary, and at the center of the universe. fuck off achmed.

Oh for fuck sake I'm so happy I'm not redpilled. It basically means you have to retard your way through life making bad decisions and telling everyone Hitler did nothing wrong because you believe 70 year old nazi propaganda that fooled nobody but people in 21st century stupid enough to think it's true. Saged

>you can bring a boat that disappears over the horizon back into view with those binoculars, laser tests also manage to hit the boat in an exact straight line despite not being visible over the horizon.

Lol. What the fuck is this retard even trying to say?

Yet you will easily believe in Simulation Theory because scientists told you it might be real. But if we live in a simulation then that automatically makes Flat Earth possible. Cognitive dissonance.

If you told Tesla you thought the earth was Flat he would call you a moron to your face.

>unironically believing that Flat Earth is an ironic maymay and yet responding unironically as though it is unironic but not realizing that it is meta-unironic.

If you go out to the middle of the woods, away from city lights, you can see shooting stars and satellites and all sorts of neat shit. When someone says that the earth is flat, I just know they've never really been outdoors.

pic unrelated

Hes absolutely correct

If anything in Simulation Theory it is more likely we live on a plane than a ball because that is how our own simulations work. The ground is almost always a plane, and in video games the sky is but a dome with images of stars projected onto it, with nothing beyond it. To conserve processing power.

i guess the ancients must have trolled me, because I believe them before I believe Copernicus, or pythagoras.

I don't even know if you are trolling, but I find it completely unbelievable that retards like you exist in such a day and age.

He was also an aether theory believer.

He is correct. Also keep in mind you can cover a 50 foot tall boat a few miles out with nothing but the tip of your finger. Because objects shrink as they move further away. Meaning that same boat can be obstructed by a simple 5 foot tall wave closer to you. It isn't "going over the horizon".

This, I bet these niggers would think a shooting star or satellite was a UFO if they went outside.

Lol, nice try at getting out of trying to defend yourself. By not stating what you believe FET to be you can just keep on restating that meme. And thus I will dismiss your claims as shit because you are too much of a coward to try and defend yourself.

>Not realizing that the aether wind is real and that relativity is a Jewish trick.

Please continue your epic "redpilling" of the kids. I would love to see your ass get kicked out of teaching.

there are actually no satellites.

Great minds aren't fucking retarded enough to believe in something so good damn degenerate. Faggot

Hahaha unplug your router nigga and use the cord to hang yourself. And please don't fail, because in your botched attempt you might kill off the precious few brain cells you have left. I can't believe you subscribe to this kind of infantile pseudo science. Do some real fucking research and maybe god will have mercy on you and cure your autism.

do you also red pill kids about miasma?

>I can only discuss what I can believe
T. brainlet.

Even kek thinks flat earth is gay af

because a gyroscope really does stay fixed in space
the only person that has claimed to see a gyroscope prove the earth is rotating
is foucalt, in 1852
yes, he was a mason

Yes it is. Try it and see.

>hasn't taken the flatpill

Stay spherical faggot.

You see a glowing light move across the sky that (((they))) tell you is a Satellite. You have no proof those are Satellites. It could be anything. You can't even see a 747 at 120,000 feet. Yet you think you can see a Satellite, the size of a bus, at TWENTY TWO THOUSAND MILES above the Earth, when a 747 is the size of 5 buses?

Lol you're retarded, just like the flat earth hypothesis.

t. cityfag

>20 minutes
>already 20 (you)s

I respect the hustle OP.

of course, the ether theory was the model that was taught when he was in university, But he wasn't a mechanical engineer, he did study it, but he didn't keep up with thermodynamics if he continued to believe that antiquated theory in his later days.

Dude I think that all the time

nikola tesla thought the earth was flat, and covered by a glass firmament. all science coming from the 17th century is essentially a grandiose jewish conspiracy of social engineering

This is what (((they))) programmed you to say. But you can't prove it.

/ourguy/ dareisay?