Aboriginal Hate Thread - Are They Even Human?

If europeans are a mix of homo - sapiens and neanderthals, what the fuck are these monstrosities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=0BzqwOBneC4
youtube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have lived on the Australian continent in isolation in tiny hunter gatherer communities for 50,000 years.

They do NOT share a common ancestor with whites and they ARE inbred.

This is all I know for certain.

>wise
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

No matter how many times I watch this, the jarring difference between the Abos and the fat shit on the piano never ceases to shock me.

are the ones with colored hair mixed? or do abbos actually have colored hair?

I've read a book about their songlines and there are stories about cuckolding. Some of their shit is funny as fuck and explains why 90% of that fucking continent is still not developed

That one on the left is a babe 100%

Holy fuck
they are literally grunting and coughing and smacking two sticks together and calling it music

Spent about a month in northern australia when I was hitching around the world. Any actual time spent around these "humans" and their communities is an instant cure for the SJW disease. Seriously, I honestly believe Australian aboriginals are closer to Neanderthals then anything else. It's a problem no one wants to talk about in Australia. At least Africans are greedy and are able to create tribes, wars, power structures ect.

According to a 2011 DNA study they are part Denovisian

who cares, leave em be

Todays example of a proud people and culture.

Why do they keep cracking up? Is it possible they know they are fucking with people?

Jim, why must you hate on abbos?

I just googled "Attractive aboriginals" and I got practically nothing, except for some mixed looking models

then I googled "ugly aboriginals" and got thousands of results.

These "people" need to be purged

a mix between nigger and samsquanche

>he hates this
What are you a faggot?

high AF on goon and petrol

these seem like high class abos so it might be goon and weed

Im dying I called 911 but couldnt talk and they hung up now im ded

They're the most genetically removed race on the planet.

I refuse to believe that this and the "don't sniff petrol" rap are the only abo music out there. There has to be decent abo music. Every other race is capable of producing impressive music, and with all the debate about whether abos are human, I would be very depressed if they were unable make music at all.

even bacteria share a common ancestor with whites, our ancestor with abbos is probably somewhere around 70--100k years ago

This. They literally didn't do anything.

They're easily the most humorous species, with New Guineans a close second. Literal ancient proto humans who drink petrol and sleep in the road. Videos of them fighting are hysterical. I'd also recommend videos of New Guinean warfare, they behave like actual chimps.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=0BzqwOBneC4

Gonna go to the parklands where the cunts always are and burn the abo flag no shit I don't fucking believe this.

>literally has a mustache

that's fucking disgusting

Lol wtf I love abos now

Maybe because you are one.

>Attractive aboriginals don't exi-

the top comments had my sides exploding

i'm speechless over it, I don't fucking get it. How could you disgrace your country like that? even black fellas were in the forces, its making my blood boil

At least they have dogs. Makes them better than muslims.

Though I guess that's pretty low bar, even for non-humans

oh god it gets funnier every time i watch it

st

>them hairy arms
yuuuck

They literally have Brow Bridges.

I was told in school modern humans don't have brow ridges.

What the fuck.

North Indian man, Nice try but I am 100% aryan bog cock m8

This is now a Jess Mauboy thread. Thank me later.

QT 10/10

magnificent culture

>North Indian
Lol, playing right into the British divide and conquer scheme. Isn't South India more successful than North India?

How do they remember the lyrics without a lyric sheet?

I always have trouble with that

Thank me later

Abo's.

So you found a picture of an Aborgines that's clearly mixed?

What does that prove, that people can mix, or that people who are mixed look better thanks to the European DNA?

She's a fuckin half breed.

Stay hydrated Jess!

Had to live near them since I was little no they are not human despite what the Jew says.

Remember your SPF30 Jess!!

They're taking the piss.

Abos are some of the most redpilled of all, because they've come from communities run by the government and seen how bullshit government revisionism is.

They got a chance to perform of national television next to some trannie faggot, and they made a complete joke of it. They're badass.

No, it's sexy.
>he doesn't like strong attractive women with moustaches

The fuck. It seems like a parody of something. A tranny sings a dramatic song and then transfers over to whatever the fuck the abos were doing. What the fuck.

>those lips
HNNNG

*tips didge*

They also happen to have a lower average IQ than Somalians, and that's saying something.

>She's a fuckin half breed

How does this even happen? Are Australian men really that desperate?

Also this makes me think that story about Abbos being born from an incestous mother and son being washed away 50,000 years in Australia might have some truth to it. Just one generation of intermixing fixes their unhealthy visage created from generations of inbreeding.

Abos are by the majority dumb voilent savages,that live by the grace of our ancestors that tried to lift them up rather then killing them off.

I think some ancient genetic ink between South Indians and Aboriginals exists in the dawn of time.

Somalians were smart enough to figure out how to build boats and raid ships. Even from medieval times.

Abbos have invented ???

I'm willing to bet a large amount of money that she is no more than 1/8th aboriginal.

Your getting into eugenics level of autism brother.

No. Some of them from central desert tribes have blond hair or light brown hair as children, and the hair type they have is pretty similar to European hair. The full blooded ones have slightly lighter skin than a full blooded negro in most cases, mixed natives don't look anything other than native until they're at least 2/4 white. Most "indigenous" cunts are like 1/8th or something.

They're harmless fauna that runs around the desert keeping the emu population in check.

>Your getting into eugenics level of autism brother.

Australian men really this desperate confirmed.

Didgeridoo
Boomerang
Woomera
Humpy
Possum-skin cloak
Scarred tree
Nulla Nulla

You fucking racist

Would the abbos have won the Emu Wars?

>sleep in the road
This is news to me!
Must be their retard instincts trying to get them killed - they think a flat open space is a HOUSE!

>Spawns the most disgusting lazy niggers on the planet
>Spawns the most retarded liberals on the plant
>A good president is decided by how much the population has a job
>Is big on race pools

Confirmed from the south, say hi to your cousin.

Of all the skulls in this picture, the Aborigine looks the most ape like.

By a stretch.

Mate abbos are good value, funny cunts and shit they just can't handle the grog like all savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg

That's a man user.

>Literally a bunch of sticks

Did abbos even have any dwellings?

African tribes, even deep in the Congo, had mud/wood huts.

>Abbo's are proof that Darwins theory of evolution is bullshit.

These are literally the sound that 2 year olds make when they can't figure out what a word is.

Abbos 2 year old mentality confirmed.

They built the noble and majestic humpy

She's half abo half asian.

More like Australians were too stupid to commit to natural selection when they had the chance.

Now you are going to have to deal with people until the end of time.

It's enough of an issue that they have PSAs for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

And songs warning you of the dangers of drinking petrol
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

You'd look like them too if you lived out in the bush exposed to the Australian sun all day.

Bad goy. Those are the same picture, you just changed some of the colors in Photoshop.

>Were very detached from the rest of humanity and look the part.
>Proof that evolution is bullshit.

Are you an Abbo? Because that was the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

so they just now finding out abbos were the missing link then huh?
you're pretty much looking at a hairless sasquatch
do any abbos or abbokin ever make it onto Sup Forums?

>implying this wasn't the call that saved Australia

They migrated out of africa and avoided neandethals by following the coast around india. Bred with denisovans in east asia and isolated in australia for 50ky.

They can have blond hair as kids, i think it's something to do with malnutrition

>that out of tempo clacking

>who did he call?

a gas station but that's not the point

That's light facial hair for an old gin. Full beards are common. I ain't shitting you; they constantly stroke them like an old chinaman in a kung fu movie.

So Abbos are just Southeast Asians that got fucked by Australian climate for 50k?

Even humans with Down syndrome can make simple music. I think you're right that these subhumans are capable of simple drum beats and melodies.

for any aussies here, is it true abbos use loaves of bread to filter methanol to drink? i know they huff gas to get high. anymore crazy abbo high jinks?

Why so disingenuous? Obviously she is maybe 1/8 abo at the most.

You described Australia right there but because you're a fucking piece of tree dandruff you didn't even realize it.

Even the whites of this guy's eyes, are dark brown.

Kek

No, they separated from SEAs a very long time ago. But they DO have Neanderthal admixture, as do all non-Sub-Saharans.