MILO

I'm pretty Nazi. But since he's the only alt-liter to bring up the JQ, I think he should be knighted as honorary Aryan, honorary heterosexual and honorary non-degenerate. This is the best normie-redpill I've seen in recent years:
youtube.com/watch?v=0dPAINP6L9I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>the signs are everywhere
>while showing a pizza resturant sign
holy kek

If you ever stop posting this shit I'll kill your mother in her sleep.

Uh.. this is common knowledge. Why should this jew be honorary anything? Give them one award, and that's when they start to turn on you because they know their power.

Some people are not smart enough to posses common knowledge, nor ability to think for themselves. Still, agree with you.

I know he's a jew you dumb fuck, that's why he should be knighted honorary along with the late Bobby Fischer

I know, but I've seen many people talk and some reacting to it as if it's new, and since we have a lot of newfags around I thought i'd make a thread.

(((not all jews are bad goy)))

fuck off kike

The whole honorary thing was tounge in cheek, I thought that was obvious with "honorary heterosexual" lol. But in all seriousness, what i'm saying is that if "we" ever got power, maybe we shouldn't deport Milo since he's a faggot who won't have Jew-spawns anyway.

I'm Hitler's wet dream faggot, blue eyes, 185cm, 20cm, blonde but very dark blonde hair.
>flag
oh i'm sorry you're a mongrel

nice vpn milo

>I'm Hitler's wet dream faggot, blue eyes, 185cm, 20cm, blonde but very dark blonde hair.
fuck off Zionist traitor

Daily reminder Milo is /OURGAY/ and theres not a God damn thing you stormfags can do about it

I really don't understand you. Are you so butthurt about him being a faggot that you'd rather not have him redpill normies?

Milo will expose Pedosta and the other molester scum in the ZOG. He has earned a pass.

>Hehehe, let's troll to pretend all jewish criticism is nazism.
great post mate!

I'll personally suck his son's circumcised dick if this is true

Stormfaggots hate him just as much as (((they))) do. Every time Milo is mentioned they come out of the woodwork talking about with the same exact talking points: pedo, kike and neocon

Its pathetic divide and conquer kikery. Ignore them Norbro.

Top tier banter. Milo is a genius and anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

>honorary non-degenerate
You're practically sucking his cock off from this post you faggot

>he takes "honorary anything" seriously

i didnt say anything about Milo being a fag. i pointed out he's a jew. are you deceitful by nature or do you practice at it?

It's fake milos return ended up being that free speech thing he's doing

t. Schlomo

>Making an info-graph and posting it everywhere when him being Jewish is part of his brand