Redpill me on 9/11, pol

Redpill me on 9/11, pol.

How come 4 fucking airliners were hijacked, over numerous Air Force bases, for more than an hour and none (literally 0) fighters were able to get to them in time? How does that even make sense?

For reference, if my bugsmasher flies into a TFR for even 10 mins, I'm pretty sure I'll get hornets on my ass in a matter of minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
google.com/amp/s/calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/the-skeleton-key-911-the-millenium-monolith/amp/
chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inside job

fake. sage, what are you 16yrs old op?

You really want to know? This is the most red pilled video on the subject. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

just watch war by deception on yt moron

A guy last name Atta went to school for architecture, and hated how skyscrapers ruined the skyline and landscape. He and a friend applied to many schools to learn how to fly and thirsty to learn as soon as possible.

Atta took over a plane with some friends and flew it in the twin towers on behalf of al qeada and was probably his greatest accomplishment in his eyes

That's not an airliner OP. It's an aircraft carrier.

There's a slight difference.

lmao OP you realize how lax security was in America just after the 1990s? it was the most unprepared and slacker-ish the American government ever got. everything you know about America and our security came after 9/11, after you were born

Completely coincidentally, the air force was running a drill that day, where the premise was "airlines get hijacked" and the confusion on the ground delayed any intervention. People would call up and says "OH NO, A PLANE WAS HIJACKED" and the guy on the other end would be like "Wait, for real? Or, like, /FOR REAL?/ Or like, it isn't real but I should totally act like it is for real because the simulation depends on it? Wait, for real?"

That goofy conversation happened any time someone called a higher-up, and then again every time those higher-ups called down the line.

Because government jobs are disproportionately performed by women, minorities, and people so stupid and lazy that they could only get a government job. The government has no real incentives and is therefore massively inefficient.

source? in my 16 years of life since 9/11 happened, I never once heard this. It sounds real though

What are the chances of this happening? Did they have a mole inside that told them when the exercise is gonna happen?

Exactly, (((they))) don't want you to know

I know your double doubles exists but surely if that guy got that info, he got it from somewhere

because there was no planes to intercept, it was massive media operation to make new reality.

I think it has something to do with not engaging civilians even when they are doomed to die. The Jets would not and could not do much more than fly next to the plane and watch it hit the tower.

The bombs were a mossad plant. Muslims were manipulated into jihad by joiny covert operations by intelligence components of the U.S., Israeli, and Saudi governments.

That's another thing. The fighters never even caught up to the airliners. No fighter was even in the air yet when the first plane hit.

dude, just wikipedia is enough for basic info:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001

but as we know (((wikipedia))) leaves out the juicy parts. there is more.

Less dangerous than gang violence.

/thread

Inside job.

Because suicide by airplane was not common for hijackers before 9/11. Typically there was a landing, long standoff, demands, etc. Look at the 1970's hijackings. Why shoot down or scare a dumb hijacker when he was going to most likely make stupid demands within an hour or so? Maybe it was a conspiracy, but there was good reason to not shoot them down if it wasn't.

And what if fighter jets caught up with them, then what? Fuckin' bomb them down or some shit? You would probably be crying about how the government killed innocent people!
Planes got hijacked before but were never ever used for a terroristic attack. Therefor they thought thry were just going to land somewhere and then they could try and get the situation under control. You cant just start shooting planes out of the sky above nyc you inbred cunt.

Ryan Dawson offers nice facts on "War by deception". He has quite a bunch of videos and is a hardcore anti-zionist.

>How come 4 fucking airliners were hijacked,
You know why they were hijacked.
>over numerous Air Force bases,
I could google that, how many AFB are around NYC and DC? It's probably less than you think. It was peacetime, stateside. They're not ready to scramble. That's also assuming those are air bases with jets and not cargoplanes and helicopters.
>for more than an hour and none (literally 0) fighters were able to get to them in time?
When the first plane hit, everybody thought it was a horrible accident. You think people are bluepilled on muslims and terrorism now, oh man you have no idea how blue the bluepills can be.
>How does that even make sense?
The other part of it, hijacking before 911 ended in ransoms and counter-terrorism teams eventually kicking the hijackers off the plane. Hijacked planes usually landed.

It's called complacency, and it kills.

You don't get it. Useless eaters.

Explain how Building 7 completely collapsed goyim

Ok then how do you explain fighters being sent out to the ocean instead of over Washington and only finding out about the real target moments before the 77 crashed into Pentagon?

Stanley Kubrick and 9/11.

google.com/amp/s/calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/the-skeleton-key-911-the-millenium-monolith/amp/

chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html?m=1

Wow, this is the dumbest, most idiotic trail of thoughts I ever read.

I hate you for linking it and robbing my life of the 20 minutes I spent on this utter nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds
what are you 12? this is step juan bro

(((((((Larry)))))))

>t. Faggot

>link to the most incoherent tin-foil shit ever
>gets called out for believing crap-tier stories
>falls back to name calling

You have to go back.

that wasn't part of the question, Jack. To be clear, I don't care about building seven. It could have been built out of dildos; OP didn't ask why the buildings came down, he asked about the planes and interception.
I did look up airforce bases, the nearest one with actual fighters, instead of c-130s and fucking army recruiters Is Langley, and that's over 200 miles away. The one in DC guards the airspace of DC

Once again asking like 5 questions at a time as if they're all one thing
>Ok then how do you explain fighters being sent out to the ocean
Maybe that's their normal flight path for any operation, ask an Airmen.
>instead of over Washington
Let's scramble jets at supersonic over DC. user, please think of the children.
>and only finding out about the real target
implying they had useful knowledge ahead of time
>moments before the 77 crashed into Pentagon?
If it's flying right at the pentagon, it's obvious that's the target.

All these questions of yours make more sense if you forget anything you think you know about 911.
Very few people knew what was going on that day. The hijackings weren't a big deal until one of the planes crashed into the tower, and like I said before, that was initially thought to be accidental.

what makes you think a fighter DIDN'T get the one over Pennsylvania

What I mean was that Langley (I think) assembled planes and instead of sending them directly over DC, they sent out the planes over the ocean (exercise area). Only after about 10-20 mins did they realize the planes were headed in the wrong direction and when the plane hit Pentagon, the nearest fighter was 150 mi away.

>What I mean was that Langley (I think) assembled planes and instead of sending them directly over DC
Did anyone know DC was a target? Why not scramble for intercept in NYC?
>they sent out the planes over the ocean (exercise area).
That was my guess, maybe that's where the jets normally go. The military probably considers most of the Atlantic Ocean their exercise area.
>Only after about 10-20 mins did they realize the planes were headed in the wrong direction
Wrong direction compared to what? Maybe they were flying to new york?
>and when the plane hit Pentagon, the nearest fighter was 150 mi away.
Assuming they were flying over the ocean to NYC, they'd be off the coast of New Jersey (150) miles from DC.

What should they have done user? It sounds like you have that figured out already.
Do you know what the fog of war is?

the stupid...it hurts. sage