Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZG8HkIFW_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im with her again

I might vote democrat next election.

WE FUCKED UP

fake news this was debunked by snopes

This post was debunked by snopes

Trump is a kike worshipper, at least the democrats are slightly less cucked by the merchants.

wtf Im with her now

OH FUG WE GOT JEWED AGAIN

SHE REALLY WAS THE BEST CANDIDATE

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Wrong holocaust.

You can't debunk double eights!

Also, the link the Tweet has goes to a conversation about the Armenian genocide, in which Hillary doesn't even deny or bring into question the genocide.

tfw you voted for trump and got clinton when you should have voted for clinton to get trump

>globalist cryto-lizard mentions Holocaust denial behind closed doors
>clearly this is a reason we should have jumped ship and supported an ultra left leaning feminist instead

And to think that I was finally going to get a good use out of my dank wewuz hillary memes

so underrated

It seems like a lot of people are secret holocaust deniers.

Read your own link, she didn't deny the holocaust. She denied the Armenian genocide, which is actually a shitty thing to do.

Meanwhile...

youtube.com/watch?v=KZG8HkIFW_c

>Clinton
>Ultra-left

Americans and their distorted view of reality, ladies and gentlemen.

We should have seen it.

>her mentor was KKK grand dragon
>Soros sold out jews in WW2

WTF I love Clinton Now

The Armenian holocaust you retards. The Armenians were Christians genocided by Muslims.

Oh wow, Clinton stands up for liberals and Muslims against Christians. I'm with her!

>secret

WTF I love Hillary now.

>clinton
>ultra anything

Most centrist candidate in 20 years probably. Even moreso than Obama and he was pretty close to the center.

But she was a shitty person who would make shitty deals anyway

PROPAGATE THIS SHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

HILLARY IS LITERALLY HITLERY

/ourgirl/

I think we all knew that the left are the real fascists. If only they could have done it without degeneracy? Why did they have to latch on to the base of the left?

She calls people niggers and jews. Was against gay marriage.

wtf guys, I hate meme magic now.

what did she said about the holocaust exactly?

>flip flopping every 4 years for votes
>"""Centrist"""

so our options are get cucked by jews or niggers?

can we drop a couple of neutron bombs across the U.S and call it a night?

>snopes
>hillary

pick one to believe

ARMENIAN holocaust. These emails don't mention da joos

There is no such thing as Armenian holocaust. nobody calls the Armenian genocide holocaust.

He's better than she is. She is the modern day Al Capone.

This.

If they ever see what we have in Europe they will get mindfucked.

She didn't say anything about the Holocaust. Wikileaks is clickbaiting hardcore.

The emails they discuss in the article are just the ones that mention anything related to Armenians, including one in which Hillary's campaign team considers having her issue a statement on the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. Ultimately, they decided against it.

That's it. There's nothing about the Holocaust mentioned in the article at all. Nor is there anything about denial or even anything that Hillary actually said herself.

The tweet is flagrant misinformation.

Looks like I'm with Her. Fuck GROMPF and FUCK jews.

thanks.

Eh bud sorry sister got raped by immigrants

wtf I'm #MentallyHill now

Okay, so she
>Calls black people niggers
>Calls Jews kikes
>Denies holocaust
>Is Aryan
WHY THE FUCK DID WE SUPPORT TRUMP? It was her turn

Who the fuck calls the Armenian genocide, holocaust? Jesus fucking christ. Is wikileaks reduced to clickbait shit now?

wtf I'm with her now

Who would have guessed that all-knowing truth tellers look like this? Maybe they have better Google or something.

>Israel hates Obama
>Israel loves Trump
>Sup Forums votes for Trump
You.
Fucking.
Retards.

man your country is basically where you vote for feminists who want you to pay for their mulatto children or you pay for leftist government that wants you to pay for their mulatto children

>7 things you wouldn't believe trump said..

Not really, this just means that Hillary was redpilled as fuck on a lot of shit but she was such a greedy spiteful bitch that she spent her life helping the leftists anyway.

Or did she... is it possible she threw the election?

> 3 THINGS YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE CIA IS DOING!

Oh wait that actually happened...

No, it means you should read before you post.

Okay, NOW I have Trumpgret

Is she... dare I say it... /ourgal/?

>ultra left leaning feminist
Clinton is literally a manworshipping ultra fascist nazi who hates everything Russian and wants to eliminate everything non-american.

>which is actually a shitty thing to do.
Notable Armenians in America include Anita Sarkeesian and that whore from TYT whose name is escaping me right now.

The T*rks may have actually been right, for once. I'm not sure Armenians are a people worth saving.

wtf?! I'm with her now!

Armenian guys are more handsome than turkish guys.

Faggot.

Oh, and the Kardashians are Armenian, too. Again, not sure their people were really worth much.

She would have won if she admitted that earlier

WTF !!!!!!

Im a Hilldawg now

But where is she going OP?

Madame Presidentte.

How could I be so blind, like always Sup Forums is always wrong.

nobody else notices this is a redditer/ huffpost feminazi that has infiltrated our secret layer to bluepill us?

Who the fuck is kardasian.
You silly americunt can't get that armenians and georgians are most reasonable people of caucasus region. If there were no armenians or georgians the region would be totally fawked oop!

JESUS CHRIST READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. SHE STOPPED USING GENOCIDE WHEN REFERRING TO THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE TO APPEASE HER ROACH HANDLERS. YOU ARE AS BAD AS SHILLS IF YOU BASE YOUR OPINION OFF A SINGLE POST WITHOUT READING WHAT THE FUCK IT IS REFERENCING

The Kardashians are a famous Armenian American family in our popular culture. The patriarch of the family was a defense attorney on one of the most talked about murder cases in recent American history. The daughters of the family are known for being degenerate turbo sluts who have sex tapes spreading like wildfire and are constantly dating mainstream celebrities. Armenians in America haven't left a good taste in my mouth.

wtf i love her now

OMFG

JESUS CHRIST HATH READ THE ARTICLE

I'M A BELIEVER NOW

We see it and we pity you.

What the fuck, I am #MentallyHill now

THIS YOU FUCKING DOLTS

SHE DENIED THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, NOT THE OYVEY6MILLION

NOW OFFER ME YOUR SISTER AS MY WAIFU AND I WILL FORGIVE YOUR PEOPLE FOR THE SOVIET UNION

wtf I love Hillary now!

wtf I hate Clinton again.

Wikikikes need to gtfo in calling the Armenian genocide the holohoax.

>the Clinton Campaign decided not to issue [a quote from the pope]
>Ismail Cobanoglu... sent an email... asking if [the] Turkish Prime Minister... could “pay a courtesy call on Mrs. Clinton,”
>Huma... forwarded her news about a ruling... allowing heirs of Armenian Genocide victims to seek compensation from three German life insurance companies
>Campaign Chairman John Podesta listed 39 individuals as potential Vice Presidential candidates... One of the surprising names on the list was Muhtar Kent, a Turkish-American

It's fucking nothing. If you want a hashtag to rally behind, I recommend #KhmerRougeChomsky instead.

We were too good pol. We thought we could make the world a better place.
But thats an imposibility. The powers that be will never let actual change happen. In order to achieve actual change you must first distroy the system which holds us back. That is what progressivism is all about. The thing that we didn't realize is that Hilary Clinton and the like wanted to distroy civilization on purpose in order for us to get a new freedom.

We were too good pol

Civic nationalism is the true farce, it will only delay the suffering.
Le Pen, Trump, Wilders, etc. are all just puppets of the system trying to extend our dying civilization. The truth is that we need it to die, only then will we rise up as a race to clease our countries and start anew.

I am disgusted with myself that this is what it has come to. We weren't wrong pol, we were just too good for our own good.

Seems like shes talking about the armenian genocide.

Dude, hillary wants to expand the bullshit that is wrong with the world.

That's why the globalists wanted her to be president, because she already agreed wholeheartedly to do what they tell her.

>calls blacks super predators
>denies the holocaust
>Robert Byrd was her mentor

Did we fuck up?

Literally nothing.

Whose reality? Sorry you're viewing topics related to our politics and our perspective, dumbfuck.

We know full well and avoid it on it purpose.

Not a single word of the source link is about the Holocaust.

Niggers.

short answer: Yes we did because she was just pretending to be a SJW lib in order to ponder to the monkeys and low IQ simpletons to get power and continue to uphold america's place as world police.

Although Trump means more freedom and less tyranny for America it also means a weak America that can be exploited by the (((people))) that will be elected after him.

doing a fucking bangup job of it.

the American streets look fucking pristine.

are you delusional? her opinions aren't shit. she's a satanic mouthpiece puppet.

I fucking HATE IT when I get the wrong holocaust!!

Snopes is bunk.

Oh fuck. Hillary was the real deal all along.

She's none of those things and who gives a flying fuck about Russia? Most of us hate you for good reason. We still might have to fucking nuke you one of these days.

Russians love to label anyone they dislike as fascists and Nazis. I guess that's how your leaders rile up support for their bullshit, and it works every time.

>ultra left
You are a retard

Hi, Hillary!

Read it yourself dipshit. My God are you fucking retarded.

OMG this is one of the biggest jewish tricks of all time, we have to go back

Say what you will about Sweden, but this is true.

Wikileaks making fake news now?
That's disappointing. Can't trust anyone, can we?