The USA splits along these lines. What happens?

The USA splits along these lines. What happens?

Greater East Asian Co-prosperity Sphere Part II

I serve in White Castles glorious Slider Mercenaries and ethnic cleanse steak and shake.

I pledge my loyalty to Chick-Fil-A along with all other real Americans and we institute dominionism and live happily ever after.

>Hardee's
>Carl's Jr.
>separate burger chains.
Stop right there. Just what the fuck are you trying to pull with that divide-and-conquer rhetoric?

Ohio becomes a 8 faction civil war zone
I'm batting for team steak n shake
your kind will not last in my lands.

>Nevada is full in n out, California is not

This is fake an gay

WAIT
HOL UP
AYY
ONE SECOND
WE HAVE CARL'S JR IN MONTANA?

>my county is pictured as light blue = checkers
>there is literally not a checkers in my county
recount

Also, Oklahoma is not solid Sonic.

Whataburger BBQ chicken strip sandwich is pretty good, I'll give them that.

>Checker's

I've never even been there desu.

Ends in a final confrontation between Whataburger and In-N-Out.

>Checkers (n): See _Rally's_
>Rally's (n): See _Checkers_

If I ever go for vacation to USA I won't look at cities or landmarks or do sightseeing but instead try every fast food chain at least once. Is that doable in 3 months?

I pledge allegiance to the burger of the United States of Carl's Jr and to the menu for which it provides, one nation under the six-dollar burger, indivisible, with sides and soft-drinks for all.

It depends on how widely you define fast food. These are places that technically qualify but are really more like normal restaurants. You'd also have to travel around the entire continental USA to get them all, and the USA is about the size of all of non-Russia Europe combined. You could however get all of the important ones.

Well maybe I'd have to make 2 or 3 trips but burgers and fast food is IMO the most diverse and interesting cultural asset the US has. No offense

What the fuck are Checkers and Krystal? I live in their area but I've never even heard of them. Shit map, I like Five Guys

I'm with you on the In-N-Out but Whataburger? That is blasphemy and if you truly think Whataburger is better than Carls Jr. or even fucking Five Guys for that matter you are mentally deficient and I would gladly murder you in an instant if I had a chance. Burger chains is serious business faggot. Fight for God and country? I don't think so... but burger chains? You're damn right I will kill in their name you pathetic bitch.

I am honor bound as a born and raised Texan to fight to my last breath for Whataburger.

Califag here, wtf are Whataburger, White Castle, Culver's, Krystal, Checker's, Steak 'n Shake, and Hardee's?

Eastern Iowa?
Because I've never seen that shit either.

The most important ones to try BY FAR in terms of OPs pic and burger chains in general is In-N-Out and Carls Jr. Of course no one cares about McDonalds, Wendys, and Burger King but you'll also want to hit white castle (they are classic and historical in a lot of ways), Five Guys (voted best burger or some faggy shit in various contests), and Whataburger (all around good burger joint).

In-N-Out and Carls Jr are god-tier.

As far as trying a large amount of all of them, you'll have to travel quite a bit. Various chains aren't located in some parts of the country at all. It would be quite an accomplishment to try them all in 3 months. DO IT.

>already working at one
>in case of local disaters i'll be making whataburgers as disaster relief

You Texans have always been backwards. Secede from the Nation and take your Whataburgers with you... medium-tier faggotry.

I will distract you with glorious Carls Jr. sexy models and put a bullet in your brain while you're oggling their stupendous bodies.

Thanks user. One day I'll fulfill the dream and have them all

what the fuck is this? As an Ohioan I'm confused why is Franklin county not Wendy's and why are Carl Jr's and Checker's in our state when they don't exist by that name here, and finally why isn't this map labeled as what the hell it's supposed to be?

culvers is a chain based out of wisconsin, it is actually very good

steak n shake, only been to 1 in illinois, good shakes, made in glasses that are stored in a freezer, unlimited pancakes in the morning ( at least when i went) those were ok. didnt get a steak.

white castle is a burger restaurant for stoners, got sliders and shit like that

hardees is literally carl jrs

Whataburger is a Texas chain that serves burgers with small patties and lots of fresh lettuce. The family that owns the chain keep tight control over it to ensure quality. Nevertheless, it's on the cheaper side of the spectrum so "quality" has to be taken in the context of the low prices. I personally prefer it because it puts more, and better, veggies on the burger than most chains.

I am from around Litchfield County, CT and I never heard of Krystal

im not surprised they are so thin eating those burgers. because with all that grease they're sure to get the shits big time.

more like the squirts. and not the sexy kind. unless you're into that sort of thing...