www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/dont-open-it-9-mexican-states-alert-after-radioactive-material-stolen
youtube.com/watch?v=qw-5DjJf_9Y
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/24/shots-fired-at-climate-skeptics-office-during-march-for-science/
youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
youtube.com/watch?v=YNxqYm-k_Qk
washingtonpost.com/politics/everyone-tunes-in-inside-trumps-obsession-with-cable-tv/2017/04/23/3c52bd6c-25e3-11e7-a1b3-faff0034e2de_story.html?utm_term=.b794f175f4a4
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Gil Goldschein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/dont-open-it-9-mexican-states-alert-after-radioactive-material-stolen
GOD DAMN SPICS!!

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

All Illegals are Criminals, We must convince Trump at the rally this weekend.

MAGA

David Brock took out Bill O'Reilly
David Brock is currently trying to take out Sean Hannity
Tucker will be next

Stop him Sup Forums

I'm off to bed. Remember not to feed the shills their (you)'s.
Have a good night everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=qw-5DjJf_9Y

HAHAHAHAHA
Some anons just got into some College class' Youtube Channel where they uploaded their feminism homework and deleted the entire channel.

Thank you based user for giving the password out

WTF I love Soros now

>George Soros Backed Jared Kushner Venture Cadre With $250 Million
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

>shills can't contain themselves anymore and go full "DRUMPF" mode

Holy shit this is some of the most incompetent shilling I've seen in a while

Sleep leafy, sleep...

All this talk of leftists starting a war and you fuckwads forget they fucking firebombed a GOP HQ last year and literally nothing came of it.

The Berkley mayor is a part of their group. The cops and faculty there are in on it and actively helped them riot.

The goddamn war is already here.

Yes. After the (((Science March))), they fired off seven shots at the National Space Science & Technology Center
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/24/shots-fired-at-climate-skeptics-office-during-march-for-science/

nn

We should have voted for Cruz instead!

What is the point of these spam threads reposting another one as we speak

Everyone who came here illegally is a criminal

>Trump creating "Diversity Committies"
>Not building the wall
>not deporting DREAMers (illegal aliens)
>warmongering in Syria, Yemen, and North Korea

and yet all you retards will still defend him. Trump could open the borders to everyone and you retards would still call it 4D chess.

Just wake up, you stupid Drumpfcucks!

Will Spicer ever get replaced with a more fluent/assertive speaker? I don't like him at all

I don't get it. Why are they so obvious? Isn't the point to get us to turn on Trump?

George Soros invests in fucking everything.

Wow, Bill Nye's show might be the most cancerous production in all of human history,

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4

if trump cucks on the WALL with this budget bill i completely am done with this shit...."maybe in September" just isn't going to fucking cut it..

>I don't like him at all
Cheap bait, but effective. I like you.

This is so bad normies are actively rejecting it, even atheists are going Christian.

This is some Sodom and Gomorrah shit.

They think in slogans and speak in bullets.

No. Supposedly Spicer is getting around 4 million viewers to his Spicing's and Trump likes that. He brought in a Fox newsfu to do his State Dept Briefings. Probably hoping she'll draw just as good a rating as Spicer.

>from last thread on enactment of the Insurrection act on Berkeley like events.

If we keep a well detailed and maintained catalog of any and all activity that goes on in these events, we may be able to avert the worst outcome of our guys being targeted or the other outcome of both sides loosing face. But we must make it clear that antifa is the aggressing party and out presence the media on it. The latter being something Sup Forums hasn't truly been able to do before.

At best we might be able to prove that antifa should be a terrorist org after the fact. At worst no judge or other lawful authority touches the mountain of evidence found.

Almost like kikes control our government.
Like coulter said how many fucking jews do you think there are in america
>muh holohoax

No bait, I just think he stutters too much and commits too many gaffes, I'd like to see someone more assertive, I've been fantasizing with Ann Coulter being the Press Secretary, imagine that

Weimerica. People are finally understanding what happened in the Europe long ago.

it is bait faggot
just admit it

It's the right who are suppose to gun crazy nuts

Thats not a good enough excuse. He is a nepotistic kike with his hands in Trumps administration

We need to clot deeper.

Not all of them are shills. Malta for example is a regular on /sg/ - he's not being paid to be here, he's mad that Assad's airfield was attacked by Trump. If you actually engage with him and take him out of his
>DRUMPF BTFO
mode he actually debates back and forth and is willing to concede points.
I think a lot of people have forgotten that /ptg/ isn't the only community on this board and dissenting opinions are not always from an outside source. Probably because we've gone through waves of shill attacks a year+ now both from Applied Memetics and CTR. Makes us hard headed the same as they are in /sg/ over Assad.
We should cheer for Trump when he does well but when he fucks up we need to be critical and vocal. We can push him in a better direction domestically but foreign policy is completely off the table for us.

Wait was that the antifa college students shooting or a kekistan national for the lack of a better term.

>there's no race goyim don't judge people based on their background
>OY VEY don't do things created by other cultures, stick to your own race

The days of Jewish cultural hegemony are numbered.

bait
>spending bill is this week with funds for the wall
>deported a dreamer like 2 days ago
>getting mad at hitting a camel in the butt & mean mugging a crazy person
stop being a fag

But it hasn't even been 100 days...

nope, no bait, you can't tell me Spicer doesn't stutter a lot, can you?

Every. Single. Time.

It's a lot of money and too close to comfort I can't really deny that.

Yeah, Trump very much approves of Spicer.

washingtonpost.com/politics/everyone-tunes-in-inside-trumps-obsession-with-cable-tv/2017/04/23/3c52bd6c-25e3-11e7-a1b3-faff0034e2de_story.html?utm_term=.b794f175f4a4

Sad days for you then.

>The president’s response was swift and unequivocal. “I’m not firing Sean Spicer,” he said, according to someone familiar with the encounter. “That guy gets great ratings. Everyone tunes in.”

If it happens it won't be until a while, Trump likes him

I do think he needs to stop talking bait from the media though. Then again like Trump says it gets good ratings, kek

pol BTFO

Shill
Get fucked

(((Executive Producer)))

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Gil Goldschein

Sup Forums is always right

Kikes gonna kike.

They're flying too close to the sun.

She recently retweeted Jburton's retweet of Mike Enoch. Subtly redpilling her audience.

Its antifags shooting up a climate change skeptics office mere minutes after their 'peaceful satellite protests' ended. Not good.

>not pictured: the """strategic barrier""" placed around the Eiffel Tower due to his party's immigration policies

>All those Catholic Numbers
PURGE

Oh hell, they have moved to the shoot people stage already?

Goodnight /ptg/

She may not be all the way there, but she's making progress as low key as it is.

That was a proud African American male punching two Klansman. Check your privilege.

Reposting this because its fucking informative and important to see, damn it.
Good God, are you retarded?
Goldman Sachs in the treasury?
Bombing Syria?
Arming Saudi Arabia and selling them weapons? (Did your stupid ass forget 15 of the 19 9-11 hijackers were Saudi nationals?)
Paul Manafort and his Mafia ties?
Meeting with Henry Kissinger several times?
Appointing a man deep into the pockets of Mallinckodt (opiate giants) to head the FDA?
Giving thumbs up for civil asset forfeiture without due process of law or trials so the police can take both the left and right's property if they covet it, even if the perp hasn't committed a crime (SOUNDS TANKIE AND STALINIST TO ME)
But oh yeah, I guess he's cheetojeebus so he's infallible.
Dow Chemical is paying off the Trump EPA to look the other way for some of its highly toxic, carcinogenic organophosphates that they will spray on your food produce (some of them have been linked to retardation and lung cancers)
But Trump is god!!!!!!!!!!! right?!!!!!!!!!!!

Antifa/leftists are literally committing active domestic terrorism in conspiracy with authority figures in their urban hellholes, and the most Trump has done in response is threaten to pull funds (which he has not done). He seems to have completely forgotten about sending in "the feds" to Chicago as well.

You're all sitting around waiting for some war to happen when this shit is going on right in front of you. Just as I said earlier. Have you all forgotten antifa FIREBOMBED a GOP headquarters last year and NOTHING came of it?

Too many. Kek.

fugg wrong screencap

ABC News once accidently told us that there's more Christians living in the middle east (right on ISIS's chopping block) than there are jews living in the entire world.

I have never heard them repeat that again.

This country is so utterly owned by kikes that it's almost farcical, like we're living though some bizarre short story

If we ever get a chance again- no half measures

Can anyone give me the basic lowdown on the riots in France?
Does that mean she won?

This. We are too complacent.

He'll get reelected if he isn't as bad as media makes him out to be. #4dchess

Literally rooting for Goebbels is what their degeneracy has engendered.

They are false flagging themselves so you keep feeling sorry for them.
Jews are the lowest form of degenerate life on the planet

It's coming up. We're like 1920s Germany at this point. Whatever comes after trump, will be more extreme. These kikes dont know how to quit their degeneracy while they are ahead.

>Our street is fairly quiet, so I doubt the shots were fired during Saturday’s march here. It was probably late night Saturday or Sunday for the shooter to have a chance of being unnoticed.

They are getting closer it seems. Buy that SKS if your in Commifornia. It's one thing they can't ban if you get a normal fixed mag model. Pump gun if your in the urbs.

no, it's just commies butthurt their candidate didn't make it past the first round

she's not going to win. seriously, france is too far gone. she didn't even do that great to begin with

>farcical
nice word

Schizophrenia, the post

That's fair. I think the thing that I'm annoyed with is the blackpilled nature of fairweather supporters and the like whenever Trump seemingly does something bad. Like you said, criticism is important, but I think in most cases, criticism just for the sake of criticism is about the same as blindly following him to the ends of the earth (i.e. Bill Mitchell).

Trump is a spearhead that has made populism acceptable again. The chance will arise again and again and each time it does it'll only get better. He has fundamentally changed the political game which is great news for all of us. I don't expect Trump to be our savior (I hope none of you ever did) but he's the perfect catalyst that saved us from the hell Hillary would have brought.

Apparently Trump is cucking out on funding for the wall.

At this point, I'm just waiting for someone actually named Schlomo Shekelberg.

I mean, it's not even that far fetched anymore.

Bill Mitchell probably mods here

>122703012

1 post by this ID.

Prove it.

It even looks like Cernovich might be slowly coming around.

Civic Nationalists and Libertarians need to realize that everything they value about freedom and liberty only exists intrinsically because of Western Civilization and Europeans. If the Demographic changes continue, the US will just be like Brazil and Venezuela.

nn

>Literally everyone here responded to it with "Hey rabbi..."
>That's exactly what it was

Every. Fucking. Time.

Trips of truth

Doesn't need to be in the budget.

Explain, I'm curious.
Yeah, becoming black pilled doesn't help whatsoever. The black pill is the ultimate tool by (((them))) to push us into a spiral of depression. However, Trump is not God and this country will take a long time to unfuck with or without a civil war.

fail #1

>777
>wasted
fail #2

>the infighting begins
Ebin
Will post tears soon

What the fuck is Trump going to do?

Democrats will never approve of the wall and if he gives in and says it can wait, he'll never get the fucking thing built.

>inb4 5 shill responses

you do realize that "white power" hand sign is the mark of the beast right? 666?

Night Anons.