AUS/POL/ cold rainy anzac day edition

gday friendlies
how was your cold rainy anzac day?
mine was cool, i suppose
daily reminder if your grandparents didn't fight in ww2 you're not white

anyway news time:

>anzac day celebrations

news.com.au/national/australians-turn-out-to-honour-anzacs-at-dawn-service-ceremonies/news-story/e8f1d6291133ffd29d73010396f69389

>adani mine will generate negative cashflow despite 1 bil tax payer investment for the poos

theguardian.com/environment/2017/apr/24/adani-coalmine-at-heightened-risk-of-becoming-a-stranded-asset-report-says

>universities butthurt after gov slashes funding by 4 billion

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/24/enough-is-enough-universities-tell-coalition-to-back-off-after-4bn-in-budget-cuts

>DERMPF worships australian infrastructure

baka.com.au/business/world-business/donald-trump-sees-australia-as-infrastructure-program-role-model-20170425-gvrptm.html

anyway cunts that's the news
fuck you and fuck gooks

discord for normal faggots and bantz

discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx

daily reminder to kill yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiJNAoeU-mk
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/stop-the-war-anzac-heckler-arrested-at-martin-place-dawn-service/news-story/4dd9d43fae27bbcb9b8fcaf056f80b02?
news.com.au/national/abc-presenter-yassmin-abdelmagied-forced-to-delete-anzac-day-post-asking-australians-to-think-about-manus-island-and-palestine/news-story/269b1ca1a868a70a90ac446bbf66f1df
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=@yassmin_a&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey cunts

2rd for poosters

>actually linking the guardian and the sydney morning herald

Your thread is shit mate

>universities butthurt after gov slashes funding by 4 billion
Enjoying this bit. It was inevitable as the snake eats it's tail.

ur shit

He's an underage dickhead trying too hard to be "STRAYAN" and needs to fuck off. Possibly a gook.

I see we haven't been EMP'd/nuked by Kim Ching Chong yet, given these threads.

Oh look it's the underage chink poster...

>Real Aus/pol/ !!bvWZeeUy98e
oh for fuck's sake

oh look, it's the 4g/wifi samefagger

You're a fucking retard.

this a good thread

Some dude at the Sydney CBD ANZAC event got arrested for being a huge tool and breaking the 2 minute silence with some generic lefty shit speech

youtube.com/watch?v=YiJNAoeU-mk

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/stop-the-war-anzac-heckler-arrested-at-martin-place-dawn-service/news-story/4dd9d43fae27bbcb9b8fcaf056f80b02?

the question is, what the fuck was his end game? What did this even accomplish?

>>adani mine will generate negative cashflow despite 1 bil tax payer investment for the poos
what the fuck

oi this discord is gr8

Filtered

>What did this even accomplish?

More votes for One Nation

h-hi

death in custody hopefully

you're welcome, kiwi.
today.

thanks user thought Id drop by to say ello on such a day

t. NewsCorp employee

what did you do today?

fuck all tbqh, played guitar and considered getting some biscuits from the cute girls who sell them. Did not get biscuits.

How did you dudes enjoy anzac day?

I'm guessing trying to see how quickly it takes to have ones skull turned to paste, for being a massive faggot. Seriously, I can understand arguing a point, but there's a time and a place to do it, and during the Minute's Silence between Last Post and Reveille is NOT the time, unless you want to die.

Anyways, went to the Dawn Service, was a massive turnout, and the great thing is my daughters are really starting to get the point of it. Certainly helps my old man is a Vietnam Veteran, and I've had telos serve all the way back to WW1.

Would usually be down the RSL now for a few cans and 2 up, but gotta work tonight, and working again early tomorrow morning.

So have a few cans for me!

You're always welcome on a day like today, Kiwibro.

just been watching the marches and docos on the abc. thinking about getting pissed

Happy anzac day all, hope its gone well

Anyone see this shit?
news.com.au/national/abc-presenter-yassmin-abdelmagied-forced-to-delete-anzac-day-post-asking-australians-to-think-about-manus-island-and-palestine/news-story/269b1ca1a868a70a90ac446bbf66f1df

That fucking "islam is most feminist religion" hizbut tahrir bitch slagging off the diggers. Makes my blood boil

I was at the dawn service this morning. It was cold so I had my hands in my pockets. I adjusted my underwear a couple of times which caused me to get an erection. Anyway one thing led to another and before I knew it I was having a cheeky wank through my pocket. I came just as the last post was playing.

Very off-topic - but does anyone use the Acorns app for investing?

Not sure if it's worth continuing it, but so far I've made about 1% profit in just over a week.

Referral link if anyone's interested:

app.acornsau.com.au/invite/FMYM8M

$2.50 free for signing up

Sorry for shilling

shes getting blasted on twitter the cunt

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=@yassmin_a&src=typd

good night to ay, whatre ya thinking of opening?

Nearly choked on my light beer

What's the difference between a New Zealander and an Australian?

One is a kiwi and the other is a piece of shit! hahaha

>Great grandfather killed a lot of japs.
That's my contribution to the anzac tradition.

might crack open my bundy op. only the classy stuff for me

great post

great post

This

Absolutely disgusting. But this is our future. These people carry our passports but they are not real Aussies. And they will outnumber us soon enough.

I pity the fool whos grandparents didn't fight in ww2, my dad just told me a story about my grandad and grandma, grandma packed ammo in ww2 here name was patrica and there was 3 others with names starting with pat and so they were the 4 pats who packed ammo and every 10th box they packed theyd leave a note saying "this ammo was packed for you by the four pats" or something and when grandad was in papua new guinea after he got back from Syria he was fighting there ripped open a box of ammo and there was a note from the four pats, one of which was his wife

I thought it was a pre cool story

Will be surprised if she lives to see May, I'd legit have trouble holding back if I saw the cunt.

It could be worse.
We could be a burger.

We should rangeban Melbourne IPs.

Drinking pisswater beer and wishing white Australians a happy ANZAC day.

Settle down mate. Not all suburbs are bad and the SJW crowd is small but vocal.
Spending over a quarter of a century in canberra, I have met far more conservative people here in 3 years that i did the rest of my life.

We should ask North Korea to nuke Melbourne.

that is pretty cool mate

Rad. Didn't have any family in WWII but 6 great uncles fought in WWI and 2 of them in The Boer War.

>He thinks the SJW crowd is what's killing Australia.

What's killing Australia is tall poppy syndrome and taxes on small businesses. This country is basically socially communist already, it's why SJW crap doesn't stand out.

I was gonna suggest a giant wall but either one of our ideas would give us the same result.

>I thought it was a pre cool story
It is.

ANZAC Day has devolved into a virtue signaling clusterfuck.
My grandad fough the Japs so his 5 white kids could keep their homeland, not for democracy nd certainly not for multiculturalisim.

>cold

Faggot it's almost May and there is still now on the ground where I live. You and burgers have such tiny national penis average because you're all weak cunts

shits fucked innit

What the fuck

I thought it was pretty disrespectful playing the last post in every fucking game of nrl leading up to Anzac day, literally making light of the anzacs and using the sacred last post as a marketing gimmick, was sitting in a pub in the middle of outback queensland with about 4 old graziers and they were fuming

>tfw 7 incher.

Morning, drinking a gunfire breakfast to commemorate the day and the ANZACS

Yes ANZAC it has become a weird fetish and a commodity.

The same thing has happened in the UK with poppies.

they had the fucking new zealand national anthem on as well before the footy today, legit muted that shit

Feels good to take one?

Happy ANZAC Day!

I turned on the roosters drgon game about 3 seconds into the first half, got it muted in the background as we speak, roosters are in poor form

r0 -d6 btw

its not a day to be happy, people died

>we should bomb melbourne
>remove melbourne

I am so tired of seeing this in every auspol thread. This is absolutely un-australian and not the attitude we should be promoting. Fight against the black/brown/yellow hordes! Crush the SJWs! We should be making melbourne great again!

fuck off idiot

Don't try and tell me how to celebrate this holiday

Ask your mum.

calm down you patriot cunt

ni hao kanichiwa kun

you are a deadset wanker

Made some bonza biscuits yesterday, passed them out to people in my street. Some twink looking cunt up the road said he doesn't acknowledge ANZAC day so I told him to fuck off to china.

Mother do not cry, for your sons are our sons now

should have punched him in the mouth as well

you forgot your ifunny water mark, also selfies are frowned upon on this website

There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours

Get stuffed Pozzbourne faggot. Your city is full of beta male hipsters who work in IT or cafes, they race mix with gooks because they are the weak Anglo blood.

Such a great day for celebration. So many neckbeard patriot tears

You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

>Your sons died for rich men. Sucked in LOL.

How about fuck off we're full.

when you're in your natural habitat you cunts are unfunny as shit

yeah i saw that, the comment section was a great read and gave me hope

Thats actually what Ataturk said before the speech that you're taking out of context

So how cucked is Australia?

its Anzac day mate

Pretty cucked. ANZAC day and Rememberence day are the only 2 days of the year where whiteness is accepted blindly and old-timey memes of bravery and mateship that aren't valid today are pushed down our throats.

>

Exactly. Let's redpill them or fuck them off

very

nevermind i didn't know ;_; i guess today isn't a day to be funny

My fucking sides

>Anzac thread
>British

"In your natural habitat you cunts are unfunny as shit"

>Gallipoli

When Britain tried to make Australia funny again.

who here /rejectedfromgradprograms/

Nah mate your just unstrayan. These blokes died for the free globalist world. We wouldn't have a kike prime minister selling our country off to communist gooks if it werent for the ANZACS, alright? Show some fucken respect fuck Im munted.

>Results

Britain not an empire

Australia not funny

Also, checkem