Is New Zealand the last hope of Western civilization?

Is New Zealand the last hope of Western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11837608
youtube.com/watch?v=kidSVGVCvUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. We're going through mass "diversity" just like the rest.

lol no

Why not?

>going through

we're already there, NZ is classified as a "super-diverse" nation

Nope. Where transitioning into a multicultural country just like you.

Although... the south island is safe. Good number of whites, conservative, etc...

Yeah but NZ is also the only majority white nation with a good birth rate.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

No, white birth rates are declining. Islanders, chinks, and poos are overtaking us.

Fuck no we're not

Lmao no

>country's foundation is fat, barbaric islanders
>western

That's because over 20% of our population consists of brown people who shit a kid out every other week

Your best bet is to move to Iceland. 99% white, good birth rates, 100% safe.

>Islanders, chinks, and poos are overtaking us.

Honestly, if Polynesians, Chinese people, and Indians are the worst you're dealing with, I envy you.

Look at the statistics. We're fucked.

Only the South Island. North is full of Maoris and various Asians, Indians, and Islanders. At least the South is 90% white.

JUST

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11837608

>A man who emigrated to New Zealand has been convicted twice for sex offending since his arrival in 2012 - including while on bail - but will not be deported if his record stays clean for the next five years.

>The decision by immigration officials has been criticised, particularly as the man did not complete any rehabilitation programmes or offence-related courses in prison.

>The Herald can reveal that Sultan Ali Abdul Ali Akbari arrived in New Zealand from Afghanistan in October 2012 on a resident visa.

Sure, they're not too bad. Definetly better than niggers and spics.

you know how america has niggers
well we have maoris or mouldys as i like to call em

>At least the South is 90% white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With every rich shitlib celebrity and CEO moving there to escape the apocalypse, they will soon get bored with only seeing white people and crave diversity.
Sorry, they are in for one hell of a reaming.

mate its already happened kek

Considering the chinks and pajeets are buying the country even faster than they are buying australia, no, no its not.

we're already cucked as far as we need to go in order to be destroyed

the only reason we look better than the other shitskin infested countries is because we're so far away from anything. Rest assured that if we weren't, we'd be just as bad.

Na not really. New Zealand is demographically just as fucked as everywhere else, if not even more so because of our tiny white population.

>poo peeland
>hope
Nope. We're all fucked. We're seriously all fucked.

NZ has a worthless white manchild degenerate generation just like all the other anglo/eurocuck countries

I bet most of the kiwi posters here are already planning to fuck their waifus in VR

I need more alcohol after reading this thread.

The problem with New Zealand specifically is that it has a very progressive left wing history, which means that there has been heaps of people from various generations brought up to the ruling class who felt the need to "honour" it. This is why New Zealand is far more fucked than our conservative cuzzies in Australia.

Whites have the lowest birthrate out of races in NZ
Even Asians in NZ have higher birthrate

>projecting this hard

Shhhhh, it's OK

nah, see this thing

At least Australia is 90+ percent white. Consider yourselves lucky, emunigger.

That scares the fuck out of me. If conected hollyjew billionares like James Cameron reckon its going to go down (& the the USA is one of the worst spots to be) then it probably is...

aaaw, don't cry manchild

The South Island is.

The North has fallen to rich gooks and Pajeets claiming every corner on the block.

We had an "Anti-Rape Culture" march in the capital a couple weeks back because someone's feelings got hurt on the internet and I realised we're fucked.

Asians have a high birthrate because the Chinese come here specifically to plop out a little citizen, seeing as laundering money through real estate only buys you a residency

>The South Island is.
i guess you have never seen east chch

Only QLD is still 90%+
Melbourne is aproaching the critical 70% point.

m8

>At least Australia is 90+ percent white.
PFFT HAHAHAHA

auckland region including surrounding farrming area is only on 59%

And the first thing they will think after they emerge from their bunkers is...
>whoa, this post apocalypse isn't diverse enough

>We had an "Anti-Rape Culture" march in the capital a couple weeks back because someone's feelings got hurt on the internet and I realised we're fucked

Mate, I've always said New Zealand was always a few years behind in some way or another. Infrastructure wise, we are still far behind places like western Europe. Socially, we are still the USA in 2012-2014, with those shitty hyperfeminist mentalities and needless protests. Give it a bit of time.

It is for now due to the shitty housing developments being propped up.

The slitty eyed little cunts will desert as soon as they realise they completely fucked up using development land to build shitty cookie-cutter houses on top of each other.

I hate the gooks so goddamned much.

There are only 18 million 'Australians proper'
the rest are wogs, chinks, pajeets, abos...

>Sultan Ali Abdul Ali Akbari
That's an Afghan

>70%
>Bad
I'd be surprised if Auckland was over 50% white desu senpai.

Please annex

Fuck... I read somewhere you guys were 90% white. Nevermind... you're 75% white.

that's not counting the irish, we don't consider them white, they make up about 20%

I think that western civilization has to be destroyed or on the brink of destruction to actually rise up.

Holy shit it's like the original anonymous/epic fail guy protestors grew up and moved onto the next thing.

Below 70% white is a fucking death spiral. White flight grows expedentialy.

Sydney/Melbourne are probably lower than 70% now

Worse is we're starting to get a lot of African refugees sent it by our (((conservative))) government, and they're causing all sorts of trouble

I think we're the ones who need help user

White flight slows when there's nowhere to run to

We're starting to recieve a growing number of Somalis. I once even saw 2 Congo niggers. Fucking hideous in person.

Hamilton has a bunch. They've been a fucking worthless blight there for nigh on 20 years

That's fucking disheartening. I've gone my whole life never seeing a nigger, now it's probably on the horizon.

Melbourne is definitely at a threshold. You have no idea, there is just no pozz resistance whatsoever. At least boggan whites in Sydney seem to want to hold a few suburbs.

>tfw endless supply of asian qt's on my dick for that permo residency buzz

NZ has always had brown people but we definitely dont need more, I would take 100 chinks over 1 black.

I saw some somalis the other day as well, that is to say I smelt them before I saw them. Actually felt unwell for the rest of the day.

At least the maoris/other islands are just as against immigrants as the whites.

>they get permanent residency
>they immediately move to Australia

You have no idea how many Asians I've met with Kiwi accents

Actually sounds pretty funny kek

>last gf was filipino
>want a white gf
>asian qts won't stop coming on to me, flirting with me, asking me to spot them at the gym, etc

what do

No:
youtube.com/watch?v=kidSVGVCvUc

>whole life never seeing a nigger
God bless you my friend

>implying they waste time on marriage scams when you literally get residency for buying a house here

Far, atleast the ones that do end up moving to Australia actually speak some English. If you go to Auckland or Hamilton the amount of cunts that only speak Chinese and live in chinese neighborhoods is fucking ridiculous

Um sweetie, Auckland IS a Chinese neighbourhood. Try to keep up

I'd rather not mate, me and most of me mates left ages ago. Ignorance is bliss.

On the bright side it's heartening to see that a huge majority of people think that Susan Devoy's nigger-baiting is horseshit and that Winston has some momentum based on kicking out foreigners, so we're not dead yet.

Dunedin is ~90% white

Black/Hispanic/Muslim make up 1% all combined

Our Maori population (7.7%) is half the national average and our PI population (2.5%) is 1/3 the national average.

Our Asian population (6.2%) is half the national average and the vast majority of them are non-permanent uni students.

Similar numbers all across the South Island. The mainland is a white paradise.

Did you create this thread after seeing my thread?

yes
when america, australia and europe gets overrun by niggers, only New Zealand will remain. Niggers will be too incompetent to launch a naval invasion

>The mainland is a white paradise.
being 20 years behind does not stop the future

Hopefully the New Zealand First party can win. We need to revert back to the old New Zealand.

>We need to revert back to the old New Zealand.
hopefully you mean just white only and morally and not economically

How long until the good parts of South Island get flooded with non-whites like the North Island?
(Christchurch will always stay white because it's a bogan white trash shithole that no one wants to move to)

Good goy

i study in auckland, its so fucking lefty it makes me want to end it all, but at least i can look at hot bitches in yoga pants

I'm saying that we should only let people in who have skills that can benefit the country. But keep Britain as a source of migrants to retain our Anglo culture.

>Britain
>source of Anglo culture

lurk moar

Ok i guess you want to go back to the days where RBNZ Governor had to borrow money just to finance each weeks expenditure

Eww, kiwis

I'd rather the good old days of NZ manufacturing.
>Lmao lets build a economy around liquor stores and indian takeaways
Without the constant influx of immigrants we are fucked. When the government is selling permanent residency it should be obvious just how bad it is

I've visited and you're a lost cause.

You opened your gates, allowed in those that we rejected, and now you're so polluted with filth you don't even know it.

The crafty ones use you as a back-door to us.

That entryway is closing - fast.

I was in Christchurch the other day. The place was flooded with chinks.

Yes, and we have better beer than Australia too.

No.

Go back to China.
You can't have our white girls

I fucking hope not.