I'm a nasty woman. Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! It was her fucking turn

I'm a nasty woman. Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! It was her fucking turn.

Am I the only one that finds Katy Perry uneasy to look at now? I used to jerk off to her all the time, but now I can't. She has that Uncanny Valley feel that I can't shake off.

mabye you should shake it off then

Katy Perry 2001: Christian singer
Katy Perry 2009: makes some catchy pop songs
Katy perry 2016: "all men are rapists"

holy shit, me too, fucking weird.

"all men are rapists"
That's sexist!!!! you bitch!!!

the jews got to her and made her into a fucking robotoid meat puppet

She has very similar eyes to Hillary. Its like something cold and fanatic in them. You dont want to look into her eyes while she gives you a blowjob, she would most likely bite your dick off.

Did she do something to the UN? I have a theory that they brainwash celebrities. Like Angelina and Emma Watson.

>Katy Perry 2001: Christian singer
>Katy Perry 2009: makes some catchy pop songs
>Katy perry 2016: "all men are rapists"
Insert Married Russell Brad circa 2010
A shitty Marxist ex-drug addict comedian.
He probably gave all sorts of STDS, had bisexual orgies with her,and drugged her up.

Why would someone take her political opinions seriously?

She used to be Daddy's little girl but then she experienced life in the big town and she kissed a girl and liked it

>Brand.

Mate he's washed up mouthpiece . A friend of a friend told me he turned up at their AA meeting recently. He's been clean for a decade .

Any damage done to Perry was pre 2009 by record exec/Californacation Jews , like they did with Cyrus .

>white women

Reminder that she was raised by wholesome, loving, conservative christian parents. This is the future of your white daughters, if you manage to have any.

she sold her soul there's video of her saying it, once your souls gone you get the dead eyes

For how much do souls trade atm?

$3.50

Taylor Swift is fucking ugly

She is already aging like milk

I could sell you a seoul for fifty shekels
t. best korea

what did you say you fucking nigger

I SAID SHE'S AN UGLY BITCH YOU JIVE TURKEY

You're not welcome here nigga

DELET

She is only doing it to stay relevant.

The " in " thing at the moment is for female celebrities to be feminists and sjws.

Katy Perry realised she hasn't been relevant for about 5 years and there is a new influx of airheaded celebs that have took her place, so her PR team probably told her to go down the sjw path. Look at Madonna for another example.

Faggot

It's the Hollywood 101 plastic surgery face. Just compare OP's pic to this pic of Megan Fox.

FWIW, last summer I was visiting a musician friend who lives in Santa Barbara, the rich suburb of LA. She's pretty red-pilled and when she got to telling me about the fucked up nightlife that takes place out there (just imagine all the rich, jaded, Hollywood and Beverely hills Teens going to Santa Barbara on the weekends because LA is too crowded/poor).

At one point she brought up Perry, whom she'd met, befriended and partied with for a while. What she also told me but without going into too much details was that there is a Cult-like movement in SoCal that manages young girls like her through drugs, sex and money. She was convinced it was something to do with the Illuminati (Huuuge grain of Salt) but she did seem legitimately freaked out and uncomfortable.

In any case she lost sight of Perry soon enough after she went mainstream and never saw her again, but her outlook on showbiz really changed after that and she stopped wanting to be "discovered"

She kind of looks like a sex doll, it's creepy.