youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

get to work:

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep, did mines... i'll be voting useful on every honest one I see

>imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
This is what Amy was talking about. You're going to ruin this poor guy's career as a Science Guy. Do you know how difficult that job is to get?

bump

le bump

Created an account simply because I've been irritated over this shit all day.

bump

This fucker sold out.

wait his nose has a shape

did my part

Use 10min mail to make more than 1 account retard

You faggots are probably the only viewers of this show, just look how you give this degeneracy attention every day.

checked also
MORE THAN 1 VOTE PLS!!!
I've done at least 12 by myself

Nah, blatantly gaming it makes it too obvious and gets your shit deleted.

The rating is currently at 6.2 out of 10. Anons of Sup Forums can make this happen.

down down down !

Shows up on Netflix home page. Those cucks are proud of this shit.

I'm sure the entirety of reddit watches it, since muh science.

Did my part, thanks for the link, had lots of laughs reading reviews. I don't know if my review will get posted though, so I'll leave a copy here for lulz.

This isn't science! This is garbage! It's even worse than those cringing moments of his original show where he tried to push for everyone to convert to the metric system. You know, where a guest would be like, "We drill 50 feet into the rock." And Bill would convert it to metric on the spot and talk like he was correcting his guest for daring to not use metric.

Here's an idea for his next show: It should be on penis size, and asshole depth. And when his guest says that his cock is seven inches, Bill can call him a faggot for not measuring in metric.

Yeah, that's about where this show is headed.

Who strawberry gay here?

Bump

>someone disagreed with me on TV
>best create an account and downvote his show
>yeah, i am totally an activist doing my part :)

This isn't how change is made.

I just want to lick Nuts

No offense Nuts

>paying for Kikeflix

Good goy!

Netflix is great for kid shows when you want a few minutes of peace

True. Change is made by killing these jewish sub-humans.

faggot
Probably because you viewed a dozen suggestions of Sup Forums's examples of outrage.

There are free videos on jewtube you can watch with adblock turned on. There's an unlimited supply of videos you could be watching.

You're arguing with the autists who memed Trump into the most powerful office in the world.

Give strangers handjobs

It's not a disagreement though, it's peddling blatantly false information as science.
There is not a single pier-reviewed scientific paper that supports the spectrum of genders.
Additionally, shit like this is what the downvote button is for, no one is going full activist on a tv-show.
Also, it's just an imdb account. No one's buying netflix for this shit.

>There is not a single pier-reviewed scientific paper that supports the spectrum of genders.

Why would there be a peer reviewed scientific paper on something we arbitrarily agreed on?
The scientific gender or sex is binary, and I don't think anyone is arguing that. It is the social perception and self identification and stereotypes or whatever that people bitch about.
Why do you think they take chemicals if they believed they are biologically the other sex? Protip: they don't, they just want the other, socially engineered, side of the coin. It has nothing to do with science.

The show is in bad taste and I won't watch it, and I'd argue with people who do, however it has fuck all to do with science, since its not a scientific issue.