This kills the white

Why are white Americans simply giving up on life entirely, and turning to deadly opioid drugs?

Can this be stopped, or will the addiction crisis simply cull more and more white people?

Yeah but you're forgetting that the population has sextupled in the last 25 years

Think about it.

We live in a world where white people can be openly murdered broad daylight with essentially no consequences whatsoever, are demonized in every form of media, are hated by everyone, and are told from day 1 second 1 that they have no right to even exist.

Also, the "war on drugs" has made it a situation in which the only options you have are; addictive pills that will definitely eventually kill you, or, addictive non-pills that will definitely eventually kill you.

>Why are white Americans simply giving up on life entirely, and turning to deadly opioid drugs?
It's a mystery. Americans live the best lives on Earth. I guess it's boredom.

I thought the war on drugs was working! lol

Its because the opiate epidemic was started by doctors. Pharma began pimping heavy opiods as non-addictive painkillers safe for long term prescription in the late 80's. After 20 years of handing them out like aspirin its become the most common heavy drug available.

Typical heroin addiction in the US goes like this:
>Long term prescription for opiates
>cut off cold turkey
>illegal aquisition of pharma grade opiates
>too expensive
>heroine is cheaper and more powerful

Its hit whites hardest because whites have more access to doctors.

>88
kek

This is what is happening:

Mexicans are a vector for drugs. Just as whites used to go to nig town to get some coke, now they go to beaners for drugs. But beaners are everywhere so instead of drinking, whites are getting addicted.

Pharmaceutical companies are dumping opiates on whites young and old and the illegal trade is a big part of their profits.

This is all by design.

Neither trump nor the democrats care about the drug war in Mexico or americas drug infestation, which was brought on by illegals who saturated communities with dope. Banks are making a killing on it.

Getting everyone on drugs legal or illegal has long been a plan of the elites.

On top of all this our degenerate culture drives people into despair and addiction awhile glorifying drug use like it's cool.

America is truly the great Satan.

We are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine. And the machine is bleeding to death.

Only way to stop this is to ban all drug glorification, execute dealers, send big pharma bosses to Alaskan gulags, and deport the Mexicans but it will not happen till the revolution so just stick up on ammo and train hard.

>tfw high on heroin right now

There is no war on drugs.

In most major cities they won't even lock you up for drugs anymore.

Banks make billions on drug trafficking and nobody cares.

Half the songs on the radio are about doing drugs, as well as most tv shows.

The CIA trafficks drugs and it's not even a secret anymore.

Weed is 100% legal.

The government provides drug paraphernalia like needles.

Pharmaceutical companies write our laws and lord over nationwide addiction.

The "drug war" in the US is a joke.

There is no Drug War.

More or less this, less wordy version.
>big-pharma pumps just about anyone who walks into a hospital full of highly addictive opiates for 2 decades
>dont worry goyim, theyre not addictive!
>us government realises there are enough opiates perscribed to give every US citizen a 30 day supply if spread evenly
>some areas actually have more active perscriptions than people
>crackdown, lits of hospital-created junkies supply is cut
>lots deal with the withdrawals and get over it, but a significant portion begin illegally aquiring shit like oxy, hydro, fentanyl etc etc
>a good oxy fixation costs about $200 a day
>if theres a demand a supplier will arise....
>ay gringo, you you hurtin? Try dis shit, $50 a day keeps you high as a kite ese!
>doctor created painkiller epidemic that was quietly overlooked for 2 decades explodes into heroine epidemic

Please kill yourself before you spread your disease you make me sick I'd do you in myself if I could.

It's what the whites did to the blacks coming back to bite them in the ass.

Not really. It's barely doubled since 1970.

Give it time user, us junkies dont exactly have a high life expectancy

>t. Jamal

Good.

Just make sure not to stock any naloxone in the house, begin cutting your H with fentanyl, and always shoot up alone.

It will be over in 3 to 6 weeks.

larger perspective

Also: OP is a one post faggot and has already abandoned thread.

> no sauce
> just an asspull to create a slide thread

Collapsing society > destruction of family > depression kicks in > artificial stimulation of the brain through substance abuse

It's a vicious cycle, because even if you're aware of it that doesn't make you immune. You'll still feel like shit all day, and those drugs / substances will still give you that great feeling if only for a short time (and with significant long-term physical and psychological damage)

Cause they cannot beat us so they drug us,just like the British did with the Chinese

was supposed to be a pic related with that

and this is why there won't be a world war 3, just look how the fucking population exploded after ww2

I'm still around. But it was an open-ended question; why would I respond to my own question?

that power spike after 2001, that's when we invaded Afghanistan and allowed the poppy to flow.

>see your grandparents with a nice house
(immigration act of 1964 passes)
>see your parents with a nice house and job
(NAFTA passes)
>making shit all and living in a studio in an urban hellhole
(you are being replaced)
uh

>weed overdoses

Solid advice user, thanks

Don't do it user
I know we're all cynical assholes here, but you shouldn't give up, life sucks for most people. Learn to enjoy the pain and laugh at how fucking terrible things are becoming.

>Why are white Americans simply giving up on life entirely, and turning to deadly opioid drugs?
They're mostly low IQ, so I don't care.

It makes our genes even better.

Thanks user, Im laughing at my own pain with these posts

As much as it might booty bother some of the faggots itt I wont be going anywhere anytime soon

I was kinda tryin for a scared straight approach man. Im an EMT, ive been manhandling 3 corpses a month out of beds and off couches cuz a that shit.

You need to seek help, and then leave your friend group that you use with forever.

Go drop some acid
Do some shrooms
Go camp for a week
Maybe you'll see user
Your purpose isn't to waste away with a needle in your arm like some piece of shit junkie.
You're on Sup Forums, we need you to spread the memes.

H junkies dont waste away, they OD and die before that happens.

All good, I understand EMTbro

I know what it takes to get clean, I had a few months in until just the other day. It is what it is I suppose. On the bright side I dont shoot up so not all hope is lost. Ill get there one of these days.

I appreciate what you do by the way

White privilege is to od on heroin.

I go through naloxone like its fuckin cool. Stuff is like magic. Kid on the floor turnin blue, shoot some up his nose, pow. Hes fine.

8 minutes later hes turning blue again. Give him another. Hes up and fine.

Goes down a THIRD TIME. Thats when I knew hed accidentally shot fentanyl, H doesnt defeat nalox that quick or persist at an OD leel for that long. Took 5 doses of nalox to keep him alive. That shit immiediatley counteracts opiods but wears off after a few minutes, usualy 20, which is usually enough for the OD to peak and pass. But on a really really bad case they gotta get several doses. Its a powerful enough opiate agressor that after you give it to somebody the immiediatley begin withdrawal symptoms.

Kid just OD'ed again 3 weeks later and died anyways but cant blame a guy for trying. Seriously, fuck fentanyl. Cartels began cutting thier shit with it, a double in shipments with fentanyl corresponds directly to a doubling of overdose rates in end users.

That sounds rough man. Heroin is a big problem in my area (border of Massachusetts and New Hampshire) and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I know your job is a thankless one, but you're on the front lines fighting the victims of a brutal drugwar, stay strong m8.

>be poor american white
>"My life sucks coz Im poor. Those foreigners and blacks did this"!
>"Il fix it by injecting heroin!"
>"I sure show em mexicans and better my position if I do this"

@lmaoing at you.

White trash in poverty is less smart than gangs in black suburbs. At least theyre hustlin and trying to make money to better their current position. Some even study or make it big through music and sport

White kid on otherhand? He doesnt work and wont even steal because he is mentally weak. He will keep injecting until the day he dies

Heroine addicts are easier to deal with than the meth-heads were. Those assholes would fuckin fight you.

The heroine users I encounter arent violent. Once a meth head threw me through a wall, bigass cop I was with pinned him to the wall and fired his taser into the guys gooch. Fucker goes down, rides the lightning, begins complying. As hes getting loaded onto the ambulance he groans "yall motherfuckers done fried mah balls!"

I think thats why so many heroine users are ODing. Most of them arent from shitty neighborhoods with a junkie culture and a family history of addiction. In a wierd way growing up with that shit like crackheads and meth-heads do kinda gives them survival skills.

Most of the heroin junkies I encounter are average joes who got hooked initially by a prescription. Meth-heads and crack heads get thier initial hook from some shithead behind a bar or in an alley, a vast number of the guys I end up treating got introduced to it from a drug pusher in a labcoat.

Sorry, EMT bro here, but thats just not correct. Most of these junkies got started when a doctor pushed a bottle of oxycontin across the counter at them for an injury or illness.

Doctors spent 20 years prescribing way too high dosages and keeping patients on them for way too long. Suddenly doc cuts the prescription and they get DTs. They begin buying medical pharmacueticals at first to try to cope, but the classic junkie treadmill situation kicks in and they cant keep up (pharma grade oxy goes for as high as $80 per hit on the street).

Heroin can be had for as low as $10 per hit in some areas with heavy cartel traffic. They begin using it and theyre now a heroine junkie.

Most of the people using end up in poverty, but they usually start at middle-class. The more likley they are to have regular access to a doctor the more likley they are to become addicted to heroin.

Today drug pushers wear labcoats.

>Can this be stopped

You have to destroy CIA, worlds most powerful drug cartel.

>Can this be stopped

Yes, through the adoption of Fascism.

More like this

>Whites working hard jobs in America
>Coal miners, factory works, oil pipeline welders, etc
>Physically demanding jobs where people can get hurt
>Go to doctor
>Lazy doctor bound by the increasing government bureaucracy in our healthcare prescribes painkillers instead of alternative treatments (rest, stretch, exercise, wear a brace)
>Does not educate on use of painkillers, prescribes too large an amount
>Person with prescription assumes the doctor is looking after their best interest
>Does not believe painkillers to be unhealthy or that addictive (why would a doctor prescribe this dosage to me if it was?)
>proceed to unknowingly abuse prescription
>assume because the drugs are legal and prescribe it is not morally wrong to use these drugs in excess
>assume that because they are prescribed a dosage and limit they will not get addicted
>get hooked, unable to get renewal of drugs
>turn to opiates.
>become dependent on drugs to not feel sick or feel pain

Most heroine addicts know they are killing themselves but the withdrawal can also literally kill them. The fault lies in modern medicine pushing too many drugs. No one goes out one day looking to just buy heroine. They buy it out of necessity to crave an addiction.

>Most of these junkies got started when a doctor pushed a bottle of oxycontin across the counter at them for an injury or illness.

Then they are weak-minded, useless to begin with.

Well if you look at OP's graph it was working since the rate of overdose deaths was far less in the 80s when Reagan started the fight. He kept that shit under control. Notice how it peaked after Clinton, flattened a little with Bush, then rocketed with Obama?

This is a mindset left-over from the 1600s protestants that needs to die. Opiates dump a retarded amount serotonin and assorted other pleasure chemicals into the brain.

It literally hijacks your brains endocrine system and makes your body chemically dependant on it. In cases where it has been over-administered it only takes 3 days of use to cause withdrawal symptoms when witheld.

You work hard and slip a disk or blow out your knee. Some doctor prescribes you a steadily increasing dose for 6 months, a year, 3 years, then gets scared cuz the feds are starting to pop pharmers like him for over-prescribing so he cuts you off cold turkey and pretends you dont exist and he never knew you.

The kind of willpower to just ride out a potentially lethal detox from literally years of a doctor shoveling a class 3 narcotic down your throat and never use an opiate again is incredibly rare.

We arent talking "oh I took 5mg vicodin for 5 days after a surgery, guess im addicted to heroine now"

Were talking people who were prescribed a steadily increasing dose of the heavy shit like oxycontin, codeine, or hydrocodone for YEARS thinking they were just taking their medicine before a doc cuts em off.

You dont just willpower your way out of a 3 or 4 year opiate addiction like that.

This is to explain things to euro-bros who dont seem to understand how ludicrously often doctors handed out high dose narcotic in the US for the last 20 years.

I've been to europe and recieved medical care there after being wounded in afghanistan. The doctors handed out pain meds incredibly sparingky and did regular bloodwork to ensure you were not developing dependancy and that the dose was the minimum level to be effective. For me it was 25mg vicodin. I wasnt high, and when they did a placebo run to be sure without telling me I didnt go into detox, my shit just started hurting real bad again.

Get stateside, see doc, renew perscription for pain meds. They didnt check my medical history, do bloodwork, or literally anything of a medical nature. They just handed me a bottle of capsules.

I took em when I got home and got high as a fuckin kite. With literally no bloodwork or tests theyd just handed me 30mg oxycontin to be taken 4 times a day. A typical dose is SUPPOSED to be 5 to 15 3 times a day.

Upon reading the bottle and realising they were grossly over-prescribing me I tried to get the dose changed. Immiediate red-tape pops up, cant get a new prescription until I use this one up according to the VA.

I was a fuckin zombie for 3 weeks because I needed the pain meds to function with my blown out back and knee. My dosage finally got adjusted and they switched me back to a lower dosage of vicodin. I then immiediatley went into DTs. Chills, fever, diahhrreah followed by constipation, whole 9 yards. Probably nothing near what a long term user has to deal with but it was pure misery.

For the last 2 decades US doctors were just handing out high-grade narcotics at 2 or even 3 times the medicinal dosages with little to no testing or examinations being performed. Theres people who just did what their doctor told them for years who were on what would be considered an abusive dose from day one.

Opiates overdoses for Gen X and older Gen Y-30 to 50, respectively-are a result of being born at the tail end of the 20th century when things were somewhat better. Whites face massive unemployment, racial conflict, American has gone from Superpower to shithole, roofing jobs and the like go to Mexicans. So while whites USED to take cocaine or some other stimulant now they have no reason to have any energy so they simply sleep through their life until they die in their sleep from opiates. What are they missing out on? It is tougher and tougher to have any standard of living and minorities run the US under a Zionist agenda. If you are an Anglo-Celtic son of a carpenter with a high school diploma what have you got to lose?

>Can this be stopped
Natural selection

Stop exaggerating a trivial problem confined to white trash. The US has over 300 million people. White trash are bleached niggers and therefore worthless.

Also mere quantity is not "rate per 100.000", it's just a number without reference. In the 1980s US population was much smaller.

Short version, this is not a problem. It culls the herd of useless, weak wiggers.

>We arent talking "oh I took 5mg vicodin for 5 days after a surgery, guess im addicted to heroine now"
>Were talking people who were prescribed a steadily increasing dose of the heavy shit like oxycontin, codeine, or hydrocodone
d...do you even know whar vicodin is

It's called White genocide.

Nonsense. The people who OD are weak trash who blame everything on others JUST LIKE NIGGERS DO. If you are white and a failure it's because YOU, PERSONALLY CHOSE TO SUCK. Stop sucking. When I see some mumbling white trash country turd snivelling about externalities I see a loser making excuses. Any hardworking beaner is better than that, and Whites can work off the books etc like them.

> If you are an Anglo-Celtic son of a carpenter with a high school diploma what have you got to lose?

You have everything to gain since you should have devoted your youth to learning and developing a versatile skill set. You are free to become a tradesman and those folks can make bank. You can become an auto mechanic and always have work. You can become a welder or machinist and have a career then advance up those career ladders.

My tradesmanbros did it, and the MOTIVATED welding and machine shop students at the community college I worked did it after coming straight off the block in South Carolina.

Even niggers who were motivated succeeded.

Fuck you and your crybabby little bitch attitude. It's disgraceful.

>Weed is 100% legal.

So is booze and tobacco. Weed is not a narcotic and is only a threat to the Big Pharma Jew.

The drug war only boosted prices. Actual damage management as done successfully in Portugal requires nuanced policy Burgers are too stupid to implement.

The whites that would have been tweaking out on meth 20 years ago switched to opiates simply because economics "culled them" from construction and the like that unskilled whites used to make a great deal of money from. True enough that many of these are the white trash but they do not get off on crack cocaine like blacks do, for some reason. The second group are those hip intellectual whites who believe heroin is cool and picked up the habit in the 90's.

Conservatives have told people that drug addiction is caused by their own moral failings and that addicts do not need help, for decades. Now that Jimbob and peggysue are dying from heroin it's an epidemic. Literally go fuck yourselves and die slow motherfuckers. Nothing is ever a real problem until it's someone you know, is it?

Underrated post. 100% correct.