Question: I have a teacher who drills me on white privilege. Has told the class and me

Question: I have a teacher who drills me on white privilege. Has told the class and me

>Most of you probably have experienced this but you probably haven't You're white and you won't understand because of your white privilege.

>I told my counselor. She tells me I should bring it to the school head. This is serious. She cant be saying things like this.

What should I do. Should I confront her or should I go above her?

Are you a well prepared debator? I say you study every counter argument in the book against this so called ''white privelidge'' and make your teacher look like a buffoon in the classroom

Also not this isnt reg high school. This is adult 12 high school

making her look like a buffoon will almost definitely do nothing more than lower your grade

the 4d chess move is to get her fired

step 1. Grow up you fucking leafbabby, only a retarded middleschooler/lower highschooler would get annoyed at this kind of shit

step 2. tell him you are a Trans-Niggers, hes infringing on your black pseudo privileged as you perceive yourself as a beautiful Nubian queen, and him saying youre white is RAYCEST

Pretty much I gor told off today

>"I am not going to put with this for 10 weeks" when I argue where is my white privilege im poor as fuck why do you think im here.

1. Destroy her infront of the class
2. She reks your grades in an objective manner, in a way where you can demonstrate that she's marking you down on purpose where your test answers are correct (or she's smart, she accepts defeat and we end everything here but if not we keep on going)
3. Show the head that the teacher has been jewing your grades as a result of her butthurt, and not as a result of actual academic scoring.
4. ?????
5. Get her fired/a warning

Ive told this to my counselor. She thinking of taking of taking to the head. But I havent maybe the decision yet.. I dont want to be kicked out.

Bump for interest

Ya fuck that cuxk

Why are you being such a pussy

Well, the thing is that if you are white you do have privileges. The problem with the way people go about this idpol bullshit is that they find the weakness in a society and fucking bolster it for social capital. If you're white be proud of your privilege, and don't waste your time fucking around with some liberal retard high school teacher that spouts low effort bullshit

Christ I feel sorry for the youth today in leafland. If some teacher would have told me this I would have literally sieg heiled at her.

If this is adult school, tell her to fuck herself and call her a traitor. Your an adult, man up.

Damn why are teachers a bunch of fags now

When I was in school my teacher found a transgenders journal that was left behind in class and he started reading it and roasting the kid. Nearly fucking died that day

yes goyim, let the children be indoctrinated. gooood goyim.

Group privileges are granted by contract or sovereign and require that every group member is accorded them and no non-group member may avail themselves of them and a way to enforce that only group members have Example: adult privileges like buying alcohol or driving.

"White privilege" people must be able to answer the questions, "what may a white guy do that a random Chinaman may not do" and "what are the enforcement mechanisms to ensure that exclusively white people are granted white privilege".

Stop being a fucking pussy... I had a teacher in high school who discriminated me because I was born in Serbia (history teacher, turbo ustasa, hates serbs with a passion) even tho I spent all together 2 weeks in Serbia.

For 6 months I tried to ignore it, but the more I ignored, the harder he pushed his anti-serbian agenda onto the class...

All in all, everyone has dead bodies in their backyards, some don't even bother to burry em... he was my personal puppet for 3 and a half years later on.

get a swastika tattooed on the side of your neck. and carry on as normal, if she questions it get angry and make it look like your about to pull a knife and stab her.

only way the problem will be resolved imo

Living in a white country is a privilege, if they don't like it they should be shipped out desu.

Lets see how they like talking about being a woman just because they dress like one when they're in fucking Gambia or Congo.

i thank god i'm no longer in education. i left college in 2003/4 i think and i noticed this kinda bullshit then. i dread to think what it's like now.

If a twenty-one-year-old sees a twelve-year-old driving a car, he can call the police who will stop twelve-year-old from doing what he doesn't have the privilege to do.

Whom can a homeless white guy call to report Oprah Winfrey or Barack Obama?

murder her in the parking lot after school.

> (OP)
>murder her in the parking lot after school.
Ha but im look for more civil ops than that

>>White privilege is literally just white people smarter and more competent.

Black people get 250 free SAT points. Affirmative action too. There are a lot of decent arguments like that.

Does you'r teacher have a rate my professor page? Why don't you tell us the school so we can find their Social media?

get her fired
That's how (((they))) fight us, so let them have a taste of their own medicine

Y e s I n d e e d

>White privilege is literally just white people smarter and more competent.

That's part of it but there's two things
>Chinese and Brahmin Indians are on par with whites there.
>"privilege" is a misnomer aimed at weaseling out of discussing wherefrom such advantages derive.

Therefore, the correct term is "non-black advantages".

If you antagonize her against yourself she will see convincing you as a challenge.
If you antagonize her against the principal, she won't be able to pull the same tricks on them (appeal to her authority etc) as she would on you and will have to relent.

So white privilege is just being white and being able to communicate with other whites?

publish name and adress on pol , let pol know where the kids of the Untermensch are

The best thing you can do is redpill your classmates. Don't be preachy about it, make jokes out of her claims. Once most of the class is vocally against her she will either lose her cool and do something that will get her a warning or she will back down and stick to the syllabus.

If she says something like white privilege is not being profiled by police remark that white people have the privilege on not committing most of the crimes.

If there's a well to do non-white kid in your class say that he/she must be whiter than you since he/she has more privilege.

If she messes with the grades you can get her fired

Go to the press. It's that simple.

Tell them the teacher is pushing her political agenda in the class room. She'll be fired.

It's that fucking easy, the press love this type of story. Better yet film her/him and ask them why do they keep pushing white privelage.

Respond that you only want an education, not a lesson on her social beliefs.

left hand tiny. right hand huge.

This cuck neededs тo be hung and displayed and showen for the fraud she iz.