Has beautiful wife
Absolutely right wing in economics
Got an excellent education and worked on a very prestigious job
For strong army and police

Emmanuel is /ourguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

palmerreport.com/politics/russia-marine-le-pen-french-president/2425/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Macron is a pro EU faggot. Le Pen is obviously not the greatest candidate, but you have to elect the lesser evil here.

It's the american election all over again

Macron is also anti establishment and doesn't belong to any major party.

No child molesters in the elysee!

I'm with her.

>beautiful
Put the bottle down, Pushkin, this is an intervention.

>lol, ofc he is

He also is cute and is a queer

I kekked to this

>Anti Establishment
>Is a politician

Ruskie braincells evaporating

If you want to change it, the go hack the election Ivan.

Muh precious isisrael nooo

> left to work as an investment banker at a highly-paid position at Rothschild & Cie Banque
Yeah... just another one of those anti-establishment millionaire Rothschild bankers... Supported by the media, all other politicians, the EU, and the worldwide establishment... Totally an outsider...

Macron is gay by the way

You forgot to add:

Le Pen
>fucks black men

Macron
>doesn't fuck black men

wrong picture user

>Russia trying to rig our election
Go away Putin

Macron
>gets fucked by black men

*Fixed*

Why isn't he declarying it now? It would give him a lot of (((progressive))) votes.

Because we're not America.

You don't get votes for being a woman or for being gay

>People in Tchad are blacks
What a surprise

>>Macron
>Has beautiful wife

why does he never show her? when I type "emmanuel macron wife" i always see his mother.

>Macron
>Anti establishment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is that why all the leftist establishment is behind him ????

This.

Even Mélenchon realized he couldn't bullshit his voters to go for it

He just don't hesitate, that he prefers milfs/

You're right he belongs to every major party

Macron has an association with the Rothschilds. We all know that the EU is great for the central bankers. He was in an affair with his teacher when he was 15 years old, whom he later married. He is 39 and she is 65. Also he has the look of a souless psychopath.

>strong army and police

yeah to combat the hordes of mudshits he wants to funnel into the country

>bogdanoff sister revealed

gonna need a short summary

Who's the man he's dating on the right?

A perfect fit. I'm scared.

LePen
>loves black people, takes pictures with african niggers

Macron
>Has zero pictures with niggers and is secretly NatSoc

shit thread

>Has beautiful wife

>the leftist establishment

more like the whole fucking establishment.

I can't wait for this fuck to collapse in turn 2

Oh nvm you're right wing, so everything would be "the left". I tend to forget where I am.

To be honest, you cant expect the Bogs not to have their fingers in the French elections.

Best goy award

>Has beautiful wife

Alain Minq, Bergé, Robert Hue, Chon Bendit,Attali, toutes cette gauche terra nova qui est là depuis Mitterand.
Bref tout est très bien expmiqué par polony ou autres dissident. Regard ONPC avec les ancien chroniqueur.

I never liked that granny fucker, seems like the kinda guy to make France "hold still" for another 5 years.

He does have a Bog wife

>CANT STUMP THE MAC
>WONT STUMP THE MAC
VIVA LA MACRON 2017.

>beautiful
She looks like a bogdanoff

>that flag
>Emmanuel is /ourguy/.

why the fuck do you even care пидopaш?

Fucking monkey dominatrix. That's what that bitch looks like.

Photoshop fucker. Macron is Natsoc you fucking kike shill. Le Pen is literally Hillary why would you push gender equilibrium so far to the left? Stand by your fucking gender. Bros before hoes frog.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Exactly. Le Pen fucking cucks France for Shitty Eastern European Slav shit Russia. Le Pen is a kike shill and is 100% israels gal. She is Hillary. Macron is man and will maintain gender equilibrium and keep wymyn in their place while simultaneously instituting RIGHT WING economic policies. Don't fucking fall for the Marine Meme. She's going to be a disaster and you know it.

As if "progressives" would vote for Le Pen in the first place.

Thanks for the blue pill (((friend))))

Stop breathing

This. Sup Forums is being shilled and manipulated by (((feminists))). I can't believe Sup Forums (which is the best intelligence agency in the world and filled with highly successful and very socially aware rich alpha men) is falling for these normie tactics

No, Putin is trying to rig it for Le Pen.

palmerreport.com/politics/russia-marine-le-pen-french-president/2425/

>Stand for nationalization of everything
What the fuck is wrong with that? I see bigger issues in foreigners owning infrastructure and natural resources. We have a good long history of foreigners buying up our innovative shit, putting it out to pasture, firing everyone and taking the innovative stuff out of the country before shutting down completely.

>More taxes, more welfare
Not inherently a bad thing unless you use it to bring in more fucking mudslimes.

>Muh-h french values and culture
National pride is not a bad thing, cultural pride is not a bad thing.

>Pro choice, pro gay marriage
And?

>Has beautiful wife
Dried up old cunt who used to be his classmates mother.

>Absolutely right wing in economics
Totally different from the party he broke out of 6 months ago, look how different I am!

>Got an excellent education and worked on a very prestigious job
Good at rubbing elbows, typical trait of career politicians.

>For strong army and police
And Le Pen isn't?

I may not agree with everything Le Pen stands for, but Macron is lipstick on a pig.

lol tell him xD

Hello, i'm french.
Macron is a piece of shit. He's a left wing ex minister under cover trying to dodge the consequences of the last 5 years.

Le Pen is our only chance for survival against globalization, the only true patriotic candidate. Please get your facts checked.

>To be honest, you cant expect the Bogs not to have their fingers in the French elections.
To be honest, you cant expect the Bogs not to have their fingers in Macron or Le Pen.

> Macron is also anti establishment
Pas vrai.

>Russians shilling for Macron

Big surprise

This thread is under serious leftist trolling.

Macron was Hollande's minister of economy.
Nough said.

Reminder that Macron is a Freemason and he has already won. You guys just need to catch up when the public election happens.

If Macron is pro-EU, that in itself is a serious red flag, no matter what his affiliations are.

You really lack basic comprehension skills if you believe that OP is serious.

Hollande changed for the better in the last few years of his presidency. You were absolutely at the edge of a financial cliff. The war on companies has almost destroyed France. The question is, who provides the jobs? That's right companies.

The other large problem is your crazy protected farmers. That market is so unhealthy, it is getting insane.

Hard thing to say but, Le Pen would destroy France more than Macron would. But keeping France alive is not our goal, our goal is the destruction on the EU, so sorry France but I am hoping Le Pen will win.

The solution would be to let the market free, especially the labour market and cut the regulations. That would free up so much cash, you get the tax cuts back via consumption tax.

PS. taxation is theft.

>Le Pen is obviously not the greatest candidate, but you have to elect the lesser evil here.
>Le Pen is on the political game for years
>is on the European Parliament
>even steal money
The lesser is Macron desu.

This is b8 but people actually believe this

he'd lost all the right wing votes

You made my day sir. This is epic quality baiting.

please go on

>boohoo globalisation!
>mommy i'm afraid of evil black people!