/Ecclesia/-Christian Alliance General

For Catholics, Coptics, Anglicans, Orthodox, and Protestants alike, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

Bible:
>KJV
biblegateway.com/versions/King-James-Version-KJV-Bible/
>Septuagint
ecmarsh.com/lxx/
>Vulgata
drbo.org/lvb/
>Georgian
orthodoxy.ge/tserili/biblia_sruli/sarchevi.php
>Savonic
pomog.org/bible-church-slavonic/

>Christianity

>Leaf

HAHA NICE SPOOKS NERD!

Flirty fish?
If so I'd like to talk to you about jesus.

Hey guys, a few days ago I had some questions about not having sex with the gf before marriage. Updates: I held my ground even though she was practically begging for it. Why now that I'm trying to be a good boy do they not stop? Also now that I stopped myself from having sex with her how do I control the urge to jerk the bacon?

Also I have a question about that image OP, is that a trap? I can't tell anymore.

>Also now that I stopped myself from having sex with her how do I control the urge to jerk the bacon?
sometimes i disable images in my browser

in firefox you navigate to 'about:config' then set 'permissions.default.image' to 0

You're going to fall for either.

>ifunny.co
lmfao. It's past your bed time buddy!

Please be legit.

That's a good plan, but then I can't see the meme's fuck my life guys,

Are you really from Ghana? fucking kektus mate. Which would you say is worse?

I've gone too deep into black pill territory and I can't find my way back.

> Are you really from Ghana?
Yes, posting from Accra.

> Which would you say is worse?

Can't say which is worse from the Church's (Catholic) perspective. Personally, I'll put them on the same level as any other sin in the eyes of God (all being bad)

But, socially, fapping has almost no consequences since it's just between you and you, so it seems the lesser of the two evils. Pre-marital sex does affect society, since it's a chance to give birth to illegitimate children, etc.

get a chastity lock

Damn dude I know some people from Cape coast. Thoughts?

Yeah I see what you're saying, ok if I cannot contain it I'll jerk the beast, but I will try to stop myself, thanks bro.

I'm a Christ-fag, not a Christ-cuck

Pic unrelated I just find it funny

>Damn dude I know some people from Cape coast.

Noice! I've only ever been to Cape Coast once. And that was to see the castle there. Cool historical city.

Isn't Accra the capital? Is it as impoverished as they say it is? It's really hard to tell what's actually going on in Ghana

Accra is the capital. It's just like any metropolis: there's good parts, and there's shitty parts. It's generally dirty/disorganised, compared to other African cities I'm familiar with. Unless you live in any of the upper class residences, you won't enjoy the city much.

But it's very safe. That's what we've got going here.

The girl wants you so much more BECAUSE you are refusing.

If she gets very upset, tell her it's not your values, and that you really do find her very attractive. Ask her not to make you compromise your values and respect them.

If she can't respect them, she's not for you. But odds are, if she's smart she will just find you more attractive because of this. If you need to jerk it, that's better than giving in to sex.

Safe? I honestly didn't expect that, all I hear about Africa is how dangerous it is all the time. What are your thoughts on Nigeria? I hear there's a little hate there.

>The girl wants you so much more BECAUSE you are refusing.
This, it's like women were designed as a test boys.
She knows I'm catholic and I can't blame her for being horny I guess but still.

>all I hear about Africa is how dangerous it is all the time.

Depends on where you are. South Africa (the black/coloured parts) is a cesspool of crime. You can feel the fear on the streets. You'll be a fool to walk outside alone.

I learned Nairobi can be so bad, foreign hotel guests are warned to ONLY answer the door if they've requested room service.

Ghana is (generally) remarkably different. I heard the same about Botswana, but I've never been there.

>What are your thoughts on Nigeria?

Never been there, but it's quite like Ghana.

>This, it's like women were designed as a test boys.

Women aren't a test per se, but if she's not Catholic, or doesn't practice Christianity as much as you, she is less inclined to contain herself when she's around you.

You should be happy that she is so attracted to you.

My wife for example, we were both Catholic and always had to resist getting hot and heavy with each other. It's hard to resist, but it's harder when someone else doesn't understand why it's wrong. You can slowly teach her though. Because if she loves you she'll want to learn from you.

>Nairobi can be so bad, foreign hotel guests are warned to ONLY answer the door if they've requested room service
Jesus why would people go there for suck sake. Glad to here not all of Africa is fucked.

>Never been there, but it's quite like Ghana.
Why do all the Nigerians I know hate the Ghanaians? is there like some Anglo-French rivalry?

>It's hard to resist, but it's harder when someone else doesn't understand why it's wrong
This is exactly my problem, it's like "Oh user! God will forgive you" or something. It's so annoying

Daily reminder that Protestants are tools of Satan and are not Christians.

As a Catholic I have to disagree with you user. Many protestants are truly seeking God, and love Christ fervently.

Get back to me when they stop denying the Real Presence.

Lutherans and Anglicans do not deny the Real Presence. You're picture is horribly ignorant.

Even denying the real presence doesn't make you completely lost user.

Purgatory exists for a reason.

I have the real presence of Christ in me

who else pretends to be a Christian on other boards?

This meme is retarded! delet this

>pretending generally
What the fuck is wrong with you

>Why do all the Nigerians I know hate the Ghanaians? is there like some Anglo-French rivalry?

EXACTLY.

Kind of like Canada is to the US. Ghana is a lot like Nigeria, just less exaggerated and less heard of.We have a very healthy rivalry in many areas: film, literature, sports, music, business.

Heretics pls go

The division of the church via the Protestant Reformation was certainly a divide and conquer tactic with the puppet strings of Satan pulling things. But it won't help to divide things further.

We have to encourage our brothers to ask questions, and avoid hostility between those who want to follow Christ.

>The division of the church via the Protestant Reformation was certainly a divide and conquer tactic with the puppet strings of Satan pulling things. But it won't help to divide things further.

It's one thing to say that, objectively speaking, the Protestant Reformation ended up dividing Western civilization and Christendom for a worse outcome long term. However, to say it was the work of Satan is pretty extreme; the Catholic church was doing shitty things and pissing people off so reform had to happen. If this wasn't the case, then there never would have been a counter-reformation.

>film, literature, sports, music, business
Nigeria and Ghana have any of those things to compete over?

Cleaning up corruption is one thing, altering centuries of understood theology and dogma is another. Protestantism appealed to man's arrogance, dispels the aspects it found to mystic or supernatural, most egregiously in matters concerning the Eucharist. There is something to note about the fact with each successive break protestantism stripped more and more of the mystery away from christianity. It laid the way for the "Enlightenment" and the subsequent secularization of society, no one can deny that.

>Get back to me when they stop denying the Real Presence.

get back to us when you stop pretending that the role of a roman catholic priest is a direct continuance of the line in Levitical priesthood so that they might repeat the sacrifice of Christ on the cross as a continuation of the propitiation, even though Jesus proclaimed in His victory; "It Is Finished" declaring that his work was done and no more sacrifice was needed

> the Catholic church was doing shitty things and pissing people off

This is where I agree

>so reform had to happen

This is where I disagree. You cannot abandon the doctrines of the faith just because there is a ton of corruption in the clergy. If your principles are shaken so easily, you are easily manipulated by Satan.

>It laid the way for the "Enlightenment" and the subsequent secularization of society, no one can deny that.

THIS

Protestantism seems like the first step that pushed man into the Enlightenment.

Yes

Lucifer did nothing wrong.

I would submit to you that the sacrifice is Jesus is not bound by time, it is timeless and eternal, and his suffering from when he died on the cross is continually felt and impacting those who he has saved.

i said get back to me when you stop larping as levitical priests, so please don't reply to until then, kthxlubai

If it really was the body and blood of Jesus, in quite a literal sense. Would you refuse to eat and drink? Most people left Jesus after he proclaimed that.

The Apostles stayed because they were willing to do anything. I have a suspicion that the reason most Protestants can't accept the Eucharist is because they think it's too "icky." They pretend it's more complicated than that, but it's really not.

>Sainte-Chapelle

Patrician taste, user.

>Milan Cathedral.

Saved user, thank you.

Exactly

>Christ humbles Himself by becoming human
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by being born, not made like Adam
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by becoming a child
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by living in poverty
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by acting as a servant to His own apostles
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by submitting to baptism by another
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by submitting to a false try by a world authority
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by being mocked, whipped, spit on, tortured
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by dying, naked, between two thieves, for the guilty
fine
>Christ humbles Himself by having His own Heart ruptured
fine
>Christ humbles Himself through the Eucharist
THIS IS TOO FAR

It's not, it is the natural and, by Christ's own words, promised fulfillment of Crucifixion.

catholics are like muslims. they rape kids, kill people on behalf of their religion, and force religion down iur throats

No problem user, I try to save as many church pics as i can.

> people are like muslims. they rape kids, kill people on behalf of their beliefs, and force their beliefs down iur throats

FTFY

>Catholics are cucks who aren't forceful enough
>Catholics are annoying because they force religion down my throat

Which one is it?

Whichever is more relevant to the argument the person is pushing, of course.

Bumprino

What on earth is that?

Catholics aren't Christian

>oy vey you cant force cuck behavior on others
>t.shlomo shekelstein
alternatively
>t.trump cucks

Christ knows how the Christian's are not you

Hi Pastor Jim, you're up early.

You have to go back, Pablo

*Seamus

Catholics can be Christian

No, we'll just dump you with the spics. The last thing Ireland needs is more papists.

It's a bicycle.

Neat

>all those idols
disgusting. clearly not a Christian church.

Gee thanks Schlomo. You do realize Christ has a physical appearance?

Is pic related an idol?

>Jesus has an image
>so let's worship it
It is if you worship it

>It is if you worship it

So as long as I don't worship it, it's just a decorative statue?

>>Jesus has an image
>so let's worship it

why not just say

>I deny the Hypostatic Union

Depictions of historical figures don't belong in God's house. You should also stop worshipping bread.
>Jesus is human
>so let's worship His image

Iconoclasm is heresy user-kun, you should repent.

question what is best version of the bible, i'd like to start reading it again. NIV?

NABRE, don't listen to the incoming storm of (((KJV))) good goys.

>The bible is heresy
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Not statutes or paintings of Him, but do you deny Christ's face is not worthy of worship?

kings james bible

I don't worship a face, I worship Christ

what makes it best? is it more complete or with a better translation? is it an issue going from NIV to NABRE? i had a lutheran education w/ NIV but it's been a long time since then.

>What is Art
>What is the difference between Veneration and Adoration

user pls, I know you're used to "worshiping" in a glorified tool shed, but you're really earning that >American Education

Then you do deny the hypostatic union.
You attempt, in your arrogance, to parse out the Divinity from the human. Good luck with that,

>Depictions of historical figures don't belong in God's house.

Where in the Bible does it say that decorative statues, or paintings, are not allowed in church?

It says not to make idols, or graven images of idols. But it doesn't say that statues are bad.

What about cross necklaces. Do those belong in Gods house? Maybe you should take off your necklace next time you go to church.

It's partially personal preference and partially I seem to recall NIV being one of the translations doing that "gender neutral" nonsense, could be mistaken there though.

>It's ok to worship images as long as I say I'm not
Do you "just venerate" Baal too?
I do not separate Christ into parts, as if though there were a human Christ and a divine Christ.
>Where in the Bible does it say that decorative statues, or paintings, are not allowed in church?
Exodus 20:4-6
>But it doesn't say that statues are bad.
Why do you put images in church, if not for religious use?
>What about cross necklaces
A cross is not an image

Jap mad that his religion got banned by based America. cheer up corp! There's always...Christianity

>A cross is not an image
hilarious, keeps telling yourself that bud. It's just coincidence it resembles the thing Christ died on. Wasn't intentionally carved to resemble it or anything.

>Do you "just venerate" Baal too?

So no, you don't understand the difference, it's ok to say so, user-kun

>I worship idols because muh holy Roman pedophile said it's ok
>the bible? That's just a bunch of heresy, we best burn that

Would you care to identify your own denomination that we can point out your heresies, user?

>Inb4 Eucharist and Baptism are just symbols bro

>Exodus 20:4-6

This just says Idols are bad

>A cross is not an image

Learn what words and definitions mean

Stop worshipping bread, idolater
>This just says Idols are bad
Precisely
>Learn what words and definitions mean
Yes, please do.

Paul hated Christians, was a tax collector, never met Christ, and wrote OVER half the new Testament. Totally fraud. Completely subverted the message of Christ. Created a State Sponsored Religion for control of the masses.

Idols and Statues are different things.

Pic related is an image btw

So you DO deny the Eucharist, I feel sorry for you user.

Such a committed character actor he even got his head lopped off! I wonder what his last thoughts were, "gee, I wish I had more time to dupe people!"

Christ's message is that there's one infinite, eternal, all-powerful God, Omniscient and cognizant of past, present and future, the Universe, the primordial consciousness from which we all derive our essence. We are all children of man and God. Paul Turned Christ into a flesh-eating Zombie.