Red pill me on Alpha women - do they breed with Chads?

Red pill me on Alpha women - do they breed with Chads?

what does the ",29" mean?

is that the age? because it has 23 below

They do stuff like that when they want men who filter by a higher age-group to find them.

Alpha women dont breed, they go for career and nobody loves them

She wants an older guy who wouldn't be looking for 23 year olds because she thinks she's more mature than the other girls (or she just wants a bigger wallet)

Yes they have sex with chad.
You have been redpilled.

Nope, Alpha women date rich betas.

ok thanks, is tinder good for picking up decent women? Or are they all gold digging degenerates?

what do you think genius

Search "tinder fake profiles."

It's a fact that most "girls" on tinder are frauds and don't even exist.

I highly doubt that this bitch is even on tinder. Someone likely harvested her pic from Facebook and is using it for some reason.

ha, i actually know this person. she's delightful.

I have never tried it, i have only seen my friends use it so take this with a pinch of salt. In certain age groups where tinder is especially popular you can find decent women but they are rare and most females on there are whores.

It means she wanted a fucking Facebook when she was 11 so she lied about her birth year which tinder uses for your age

t. purveyor of tinder

>most females are whores
Ftfy

*all

Been in relationship with alpha girl for two years. No doubt such women are the salt of the Earth, but you cannot show a sign of weakness (OP), otherwise she'll lose respect towards you in no time. Being with human alpha female is demanding albeit extremely rewarding. You'll feel fulfilled and have best sex ever (OP)

Surely you can edit your dob on Facebook

>implying american women can even use tinder with their lard filled hand sausages

It means she lied about her age on facebook, which is what you have to link it with

>tfw my wife is beta as shit
Do all women just kowtow to the rest of the females in their family?

does your sister knows that you are frequenting an app promotes cuckoldry?

Tinder

>only good for flings with whores
>tinderallas are sluts are non marriageable material

kek

They fuck with Chads but thanks to their degeneracy they will never be a good fit.
So they settle for niggers.

The real question is , does chad wants to breed with stacy ? The answer is no , stacey would like too , but chad doesn t settle , so they end up in their 30s and most of them will go for a beta provider

Is she good at engineering?

All types of women will breed with chads. The trick is to become a chad or to pretend you're a chad till you become one, or at least convince enough people you are one.

fuck if i know but she makes a nice pizza

That's a fake profile my dude

Not sure if you can anymore but I signed up when I was like 14 and I had no issues changing my DOB

You're posting this gay shit in every thread, what do you want?

a white qt wife?!

are you some kind of retarded manchild?

also there is no sheep on tinder, you're wasting your time

Maybe she lied on her age on facebook
Or she could be a bot, I see that all the time. If it says "add me on kik" or follow me on insta "mary0856464"(when her name says Leslie) they are mostly bots.
> pictured, "real" Tinder profile located in south of Norway..

>breed
lmao no they abort