Serious discussion about interracial relationships

Well Sup Forums, I prefer black, mixed, brown and Arab girls.
I'm not attracted to white girls at all.
What is the problem with dating someone with a different ethnicity as long as it's real love?
How can love be a bad thing?

Jesus Hans, don't you want your kids to look anything like you?

Take it from a beaner, all you're gonna do is doom that fuckin' kid to a life of confusion when he tries to figure out who he is

Save the kid some trouble asshole, just get with a German

Because the white race is literally being bred out of existence, and you are on the front lines of that war.

Man up and save the German people.

Its fine if you want to fuck shit skins, gooks or other men. But do it as recreation.

Its your imperative if you are white to have a family and children with a white woman.

I hate Negroes, I find them disgusting, desertpies are great though.

Do whatever you want bud. You already know what Sup Forums is going to say since they're bigoted assholes. Find someone you can be happy with to navigate through this cruel mistress we call life.

Its not love idiot this are your reproductive instincts
If you find them hot and they smell good to you then you have some degree of chemical compatibility

Love isn't real, it's nature playing tricks on your brain to get you to breed you selfish fuck.

Fuck whoever you want but you should breed within your race and culture to avoid burdening your kids with lifelong identity issues.

fuck off merkel

toot it and boot it

No let this one breed out. No need to keep the rejects.

"BEANER" Latinos and Filipinos to an extent are the product of white males creating a hybrid race anyhow-the Mestizo. Now of course in your racial pyramid there are a few Criollo Vincente Fox types still running things but the reality is that whites did the thing you discussed 500 years ago in Mexico. Had kids that looked nothing like them.

BEANER You do realize ONE of your ancestors was a blonde-eyed Spaniard, probably more. No matter how brown you are the race you emerge from is known as Mestizo and you are the children of white European males. Okay, some looked like Pacino or Antonio Banderas but they were still white.

This is what everybody here that's over 13 years old honestly believes to be true. Everyone else is getting their nazi and gore memes ready having read the first sentence. Fuck this shithole.

Anyone want a UK VISA?

some degenerates call Asians yellow

Watch out, you aren't real

Hold up. Didn't every major empire rape the people they concurred? I am pretty sure the Romans race mixed

Even more recently the English race mixed with the Indians. But now because it's not rape any more its marriage we are upset?

I just want someone to clarify why one is okay but the other isn't

Any lady's want a UK VISA?

goofy leaf

>Well Sup Forums, I prefer black, mixed, brown and Arab girls.
>I'm not attracted to white girls at all.

>flag

You deserve to die out faggot.
Just spare the rest of us from your faggotry.

Attraction and love are two different things.
If you want a shitskin family move to a shitskin country you worthless traitor.

Newfag spotted.

>inb4 i've been here since october

Lying down and allowing yourself to be conquered is cowardly and disgraceful,

Post more qts pls

Well Sup Forums, I prefer White girls.
I'm only attracted to white girls.
What is the problem with dating someone with a different ethnicity as long as it's real love?
How can love be a bad thing?
t. Asian

asians are shitskins