Trump wants a Mars mission in his first term

That means his first term will never end, after he burns down the Capitol (but accuses communists of burning it down).

Is that correct? Because a Mars mission with people in a can is virtually impossible on NASA terms even in 15 yrs. Trump must have drank the Musk cool-aid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-NkX86uPI0
youtu.be/fturU0u5KJo
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=UNPDxVrt2IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some theorize he will bring about a war in order to turn this Democracy into an Autocracy.

I'm...sort of fine with it. Trump forever would be alright.

Pretty sure I'm going to rely on the people who got to the Moon many times regularly have their astronauts in the ISS rather than some boy with a dream.

And when he says mars trip I think he means an unmanned mars trip because thats what NASA plans on doing before any manned mission.

If Trump consolidates power he could finally reveal his true power level

There have already been a lot of unmanned missions to mars

I've heard this joke somewhere before

youtu.be/N-NkX86uPI0

Those people need to put the pipe down and realise that Burgerland isn't Turkistan.

>Pretty sure I'm going to rely on the people who got to the Moon many times regularly
That was 50 yrs ago and the companies who did that are long gone.

>have their astronauts in the ISS rather than some boy with a dream.
US astronauts on the ISS are shuttled there with Russian spacecraft and nobody is apparently changing that in the next years.

I should've clarified, an unmanned mars mission with a space rocket capable of carrying the crew, supplies, and oil, that is also able to slingshot back to Earth. Not just a simple one time trip with a robot on it. If you look into NASA' Orion thats what they plan on doing IIRC

Trump is actually the real nigga in the White House we have all been waiting for.

The first Black president.

>And when he says mars trip I think he means an unmanned mars trip because thats what NASA plans on doing before any manned mission.

That is like Trump saying "I want NASA astronauts to boldly go to the ISS on Russian spacecrafts during my first term!"

>Flew to the moon on calculator grade computer.
>5 year old toys have more calculating power

How is a mark mission impossible again? This why millennials suck they got no dream to get better go where no one has gone before to be the very best like no one ever was!

They also had Nazi scientists back then.

Do you seriously believe that calculators are the bottleneck in spacetravel beyond LEO?

>Lannisters

Fucking pleb.

You can say what you want about NASA being stagnant and a former shell of themselves but I trust Trump and NASA over some guy with his head in the clouds. Musk is all hype.

Why isn't this stuff blasted everywhere? This is amazing news.

>This why millennials suck they got no dream to get better
It is old men who suck at NASA. They are still producing the 50th powerpoint slide deck on "how to get to Mars on chemical fuels".

We will never get to Mars if we do not embrace non-chemical fuels in-space propulsion and nuclear space reactors.

I am not even kidding. The two constraints on intrasolar space travel right now are A. energy in space (solar is shit as a weight to electricity ratio) and B. propulsion (chemical is shit in terms of isp).

Simply pointing out more shit was do the with less advance technology. There is no reason excuse for not having a moon base, mining a reason the sattalite.

>cool-aid.
It's Kool-Aid, faggot. Get it right. That's an important part of muh historical history.

I googled the numbers and calculator told me if Mars and Earth were as close as they ever get, it'd take a bit over two weeks to get there in a shuttle, but I'll bet that's way off

How often even ARE they as close as they can get? Can you fit all the fuel you'll need aboard? All the food? Air and water, or can they efficiently recycle that?

I'm curious

>but I trust Trump and NASA over some guy with his head in the clouds. Musk is all hype.
Musk is an idiot. I agree. He is leaching off taxpayer funding.

But I do not trust Trump at all. He is a populist and his agenda comes from his daughter - literally. If he at least had Barron run NASA, something might actually be accomplished.

As to NASA, sorry, but they should be disbanded. An organization which continues to argue that chemical propulsion is the way forward, should be burned and crashed and forgotten.

>There is no reason excuse for not having a moon base, mining a reason the sattalite.
What is money?

I mean its definitely possible, just get a lend of one of the deep states motherfucking flying saucers and cruise to mars in about 12 seconds but probably more like 3 seconds

> (OP)
>>cool-aid.
>It's Kool-Aid, faggot. Get it right.
You haven't been on any Musk threads, right? Situational awareness may sharpen your mind on puns. Are you a 48yr old middle school teacher?

Because Mars is harder than Elon Musk's imagines it to be and NASA realizes that. Getting to Mars is a problem, because of distance and possible radiation in space, and so many other things. Also getting back is a problem they have to spend a large amount of time on Mars before being able to go back to Earth because of the positioning of the planets. it's really complicated you should read into it.

>two weeks to get there in a shuttle
What shuttle?

he wants to get this hands on the prothean archives

trump confirmed for cerberus

It may also sharpen your mind on sarcasm...I guess 'muh historical history' sounded legit to you? Fuck Musk and fuck Germany for not spelling Kool-Aid correctly. We should declare war immediately.

>Getting to Mars is a problem, because of distance and possible radiation in space, and so many other things. Also getting back is a problem they have to spend a large amount of time on Mars before being able to go back to Earth because of the positioning of the planets.

You do realize that the real problem with this statement has to do with chemical propulsion. All Mars mission scenarios post 1980 were basaed on chemical propulsion, while the majority of pre-1980 studies relied on nuclear powered non-chemical propulsion. As a result, weight requirements, costs and time to prepare have exploded from 3 yr lead times (1960s studies in the Soviet Union and the US) to 30yr lead times now.

>I don't trust trump at all
Neither do I but if he is serious about this then I'm looking forward to this. while I dont expect them to get to mars with a crew in his one term I am looking forward to any significant steps they might make, especially if he gets a second term.
>nasa should be disbanded
we should have as many entities as we need to get to mars imo

Oy vey. This really activates my bank deposits.

>we should have as many entities as we need to get to mars imo
A NASA which relies on chemical propulsion will never get a single person to Mars. Never.

Nice trips
I watched a video a year or so ago about this, I'll try to find it.

And it took months to sail the ocean. Strap some convicts on the shuttle and start testing.

He's our only hope now.

youtu.be/fturU0u5KJo
This guy talks about that and even more problems with the mission.

Trump knows that he's going to need something big to boost his popularity after he fucks everything else up, and hopes this will work.

How fortunate then that they got anti gravity hidden away underground.

Lol, what a fucking retard.

I would forgive him anything if he got us to mars.

Something you or me have never had?

radiation isn't a problem with a lead/gold crew quarters, also you can use large magnetic fields to repel radiation, you just need to create an electro magnetic field around the space ship using coils and have the field repel cosmic dust, I could do that in my basement with 150 dollars in equipment.

The ship could use nuclear propulsion or an em drive, the launch platform could be send to mars and then you could have a large drone operated base on ground zero to dig into the soil to create bases underground, then fill it with oxygen.

>burns down the capital with all politicians inside it
>blames communists
>us purges all communist
>trump becomes chancellor

Stop user youre getting me hard i dont want to keep going i have a paper to do

to Mars or bust, to establish the TCRM or as we know it the Trump Congressional Republic of Mars

We can't go anywhere...

The Earth is FLAT and there is a dome covering the sky above 120,000 FT.

Here is video of a rocket that has hit the dome of the Flat Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

Nobody can leave this place.

>Flat-Earthers beat Moon-landing-hoaxers to the thread
Impressive

Take your schizo pills

wow dog if the rocket hit a dome at that velocity why didn't it tear up

Thats because the moon landing hoax is pretty much universally accepted. Like man made climate change. Real scientists dont debate accepted facts

Because the "dome" isn't literally.

It's a barrier of some sort, like electro-magnetism.

Above it is some kind of liquid or gel type substance.

NASA even admits this and calls it "The Van Allen Radiation Belt".

Also, didn't you know that the US government tried to destroy the dome back in 1960's with Operation Fishbowl?

They sent nukes up into space to try and break the barrier.

Didn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

We are literally stuck here on this Earth.

I really fucking doubt that. He's not perfect, and is the last person to lead an autocracy. Anyone is unfit of leading an autocracy, because they're just people.
also >666

>Moan Landing Hoaxers.

We are on the same team.

The reason they faked the moon landing is because the Earth is Flat and we can't leave.

Take a look at the "space craft" that supposedly the human astronauts took to the Moon back in the 1960's.

Does that shit look like it can survive flying here on Earth?

Let alone in "space".

Yeah. Because the joint chiefs of staff would totally not kick his ass out while congress applauds.

bu.. bu... but Trump is anti-sciene!

he doesnt even acknowledge all the made up genders!

Billions of people dollars stolen from them and spent on someone's stupid fantasy that - rather than attempting to promote themselves - they force everyone else to fund.

Jesus Christ I can't stand these thoughtless worthless people.

/x/

>not wanting to fund someone's fantasy on the backs of other people is /x/

>TRUMP WANTS TO KILL SCIENCE, SAVE US BILL NYE AND BLACK MAN!
>Trump talks about going into space, to Mars, and exploring our oceans further
>Liberals mad because they think he's lying
>This happens
>Liberals don't even know how to react but double down
>IT MUST BE A LIE, TRUMP IS AN IDIOT, HE CAN'T LIKE SCIENCE! SCIENCE HATES TRUMP! A TRIP TO MARS IS POINTLESS ANYWAYS! WTF I HATE SCIENCE NOW! REEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP RUINS EVERYTHING!!!

>Scientific endeavor is worthless
>Tripfag
Checks out

>I can't stand these thoughtless worthless people
Leeches are a subtraction from people.

pracetom, what if this is to prove once and for all that humans dont go past the van allen belt

Fund it yourself.

He's welcome to call for whatever he wants, but as long as he's trying to cut their funding he wants to kill science.

FRIENDLY REMINDER our navy has a sexret space program amoung many its called aolar warden and is hundreds of timea more advanced then the lea h that nasa is gsry McKinnon william Tompkins, your welcome btw.

WE MARS NOW

>fund it yourself
.t wageslave having his taxpayer money stolen to feed countless niggers and spics

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but the Military fucking LOVES Trump.

>Wants to explores space
>Seen shaking hands with NASA, as if to be making a deal with them
>He totally wants to shut them down
>SCIENCE IS DEAD! FUCK TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! REEEEEEEEEEE

you do realize there's no atmosphere and thus no drag or wind on the moon right?

Don't support that either. Commies can fuck off.

>why wasn't a craft built to fly in space where there is no pressure, drag, wind or high gravity designed to look like a craft that flies on earth?

Actions speak louder than words and he had a budget proposal that cut NASA's funding.

As the saying goes, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Even if this doesn't happen under Trump's watch, I view it as highly likely that in our lifetimes we will witness a Mars landing. Truly will be an incredible day

>t. Eddie Bravo

Very interesting user

Have a tr3

>implying zero-point energy spacecraft doesn't exist
>implying Trump doesn't know about it

all top secret military technology gets unveiled eventually.

The Real Trump:

Puppet for the Jewish Elite

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

youtube.com/watch?v=UNPDxVrt2IQ

Heres one that was downed=(

sure thing satan

people on the internet are dumb enough to believe anything posted on youtube

you realize that thing was attached to an entire space shuttle first, right?

A kikestag fire incident would be wonderful

>the Earth is Flat and we can't leave.
Counterpoint: the ISS can be seen with your naked eye, from ground level.

>phoneposters

Oh nasa

Solar warden

>rich
>knows what's best for the people even if it means being hated for it
>fixes shit
>doesn't care about feelings
>is hated

you got some nice cgi photos

Doeant matter if i post it with your dragon dildo point is the content you dousch nozzel.

This. NASA was developing a Mars capable a nuclear propulsion system in the seventies that was fit for spaceflight until congress shut it down because of the budget issues and the Vietnam war. Why they still don't take the same approach I have no idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA

sage

we've known this since before he got elected

Your shilling is not needed but thanks f9r the effort.

>What is efficiency
I'm mad because my father removed the bone from my steak. Now it's so much lighter! What's the deal!? What a fucking asshole!

daily reminder that the tech needed for a manned Mars mission has been available since at least the 70s

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA
>NASA plans for NERVA included a visit to Mars by 1978 and a permanent lunar base by 1981.