POTENTIAL HABENING ALERT

Did anon5 post or someone else, that when trump introduces tarrifs, shit will start to really hit the fan?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/trump-announces-20-tariff-canadian-softwood-lumber-imports

Bump for interest

Bumpity Bump

Call him a LARP all you want but he brings some good info to the table. I want to see this.

any1 got screenshots?

Could you look at archives? Search by username anon5 and tariff in text. Or someone else was it who said it.. at work now, cant check

no results for "anon5 tariff"

bump

I'm not on board until India or someone else pulls the trigger and flattens Mecca with a nuke. Let's get this war to end all wars on the road already.

Kek I'm reading through them and god I hate humanity so much. Fuck this gay earth and everything in it. Come on Poos, redeem yourself and DO IT

this was brought up earlier when the habbening threads were bumping

trump is sticking to his word about using american only. canadian money already lost a bit of value

Why is he bullying canada? it's like picking on a retarded person.

Maybe someone else then.. fug, cant remember now, but i definetly remember seeing that when tarrifs come its habening

That LARPer has revealed no valuable information in the 100+ threads he has spammed with his Reddit-tier double-spacing and grammar of a child.

Hes just playing (((their))) games now

Very little percentage is on the up and up. Culling full stop.

The gas leaks info is valuable, as is the hollywood sex club pizzagate connection

Say what?

>as is the hollywood sex club pizzagate connection
You mean the things people have been talking about since the 80s? Google Franklin coverup, normie. I stand by my accusation that nothing of value has come from his larping.

>Why is he bullying canada? it's like picking on a retarded person.

Not sure m8. You can bitch about the whole softwood lumber trade, but america's been dodging some payments on that for years. But that's not what it's about. It's about getting that oil pipeline. If one of our biggest exports gets shut down, maybe the government will stop placating the parasites on the reserves who keep blocking it, all in the name of Bill Gates.
Energy? Christ, you guys get energy for free from provinces like Ontario. We're paying astronomically high rates for electricity, despite having a huge surplus.

As always though, it comes down to leverage. America's got a ton of it, and Canada's got sweet fuck all.

Let us establish some more military bases in your Arctic territories.

This was all publicly available information.

If you are uniformed, anon5 certainly seems enlightened. Though i will credit his sometimes unique perspective.

Anyone want to post the "Trump April 26th" radio recording?

First time someone calls me a normie lol im aware of all those things. But wasnt aware of the sex clubd like snctm.. well, i found that myself.. maybe hes larping but anyone whos trying to further expose the parasites is goof in my book

It was but its good that someone compiled and shared their views on it. Things like cognitive dissonance and others.. even if hes larping doesnt mean that certain things he mentioned are true

stupid austrian cunt with your shitty fucking autistic happening thread

remove yourself from the gene pool immediately

Wait the pipeline is being blocked on your side?

Anon5 was a charlatan. There is nothing wrong with protectionism in trade. There is something wrong with a non-American individual meddling in American business. Keep your nose to your country and your country's business. You are not American. Ergo, what we do does not affect you. Know your place.

Im not saying there is but for (((them))) it must be, thats why shit can hit the fan

FYI this is anon5 or his helper. I busted him for larping in one of the first 5 threads he did

Biggest clues are saying nothing of value and telling people to use the archives. What's better than trolling than to get people to continuously read your larps.

Well nothing can be found searching his posts, then it was someone else. Im for real.. the guy wasnt larping