Eurofags, why do you like goatfuckers?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdZVozeYbWA

Why does Europe want to lose its culture to sandniggers?

In the words of Blink 1488:
>When the kikes fill up our countries with non-Whites, it is our duty to fight back!

We dont

Who said we do ? If european countries could held a referendum on wheter to accept niggers or not , the NO would win by a lot , except in germany and france .. They like sandniggers . The rest of the countries are cucked by their govs

True, europe is being cucked by France, Germany, and the U.K. Like no other. Sweden shouldn't even get a mention since it's already a goat fucking paradise

They don't need a referendum.
The parties insert about importing immigrant in their manifestos on the back pages.
If anyone questions it later "it was in the manifesto which you voted for,so you must support immigration "

who is this semen demon?

You're one to talk about losing your culture, Juan Hernandez. 56% white and going lower!

this.

french and german cucks are responsible for letting them in.

Finland when was the last time you see relevant?

When was the last time you were white?

Cultural Marxists / Commies / nihilists / other cunts hate themselves and want to self-destruct.
But they can't leave it there.
They hate people who look like them.
And people who are successful.
Since they have no moral grounding they don't see murder as wrong.
Since population replacement isn't technically murder they get the best of all possible worlds.
They get to destroy their society via the proxy of muzzies.
If anyone should be publicly executed as examples it's the Cultural Marxists.
And the useful idiots in upper government.
I don't like violence much, but this would be acceptable in my opinion.
Western civilization either decides to survive or it decides to overwhelmed by some retarded desert cult.

Sitting white and wealthy with my dominant economy and the best of Norwegian genes

because we had colonies, we must now payback.

Honestly don't know that much about Belgium, does your country take in niggers and goat fuckers?

Disgusting inbred trash.

"We."
Like you were there.

Don't get mad that you're irrelevant, that's a bad look.

yes. Brussels, our capital, is made of +60% of strangers now.

I have profited and still profiting of what we did to these people.

Im seriously surprised there is no attempt at overthrowing the governments. No assassinations, no nothing.

People have become so docile they just sit there and let their home be destroyed.

Shame, still have family there but I've never visited. Heard great things. Knew a girl who was going to fly out during that bombing but ended up staying a few more days to take a late final, scary shit. Hope y'all kill em all

>ayy lmao hands
Nigger you're not white you're grey

it's just a generic american slut. they're a dime a dozen here

How's that freedom going abo

if you categorize sweden and germany as "europe" then your question is valid. otherwise no , no one wants to lose their culture.

You're the kind of person who gives your country to invaders.
You deserve to go extinct.

Assassinations target those who speak out against this madness. Pim Fortuyn' s killer is free, and has been for 3 years. He was slain in 2002, by a man who thought he was scapegoating Muslims.

Pic related, Isis support in France.

Mostly because when we tried last time you guys came and killed us for your jew overlords and your commie buddies.
When you are taken out of the equation we will have a nice shitskin/jew/mied mutt genocide.
But we have to get rid of you first.

>You deserve to go extinct.
yes

moar?

I don't.

americucks, why do you like niggers?

clip your fingernails

Dark skin is aesthetic
White skin is easily damaged in the sun, shows blemishes easier, and ages worse.

Unironically kill yourself.

>white
>that hand is top tier Norwegian genes

more like tarsier genes.