Redpilled Video Games

Inb4 the mods will prune this thread down... again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93m5che7x1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0XT8umfek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Far Cry 2, teaches you how much of a shithole africa is

Crusader Kings 2 is one of the ultimate Sup Forumsock fantasy simulators. It's also hilarious watching alternate historical fuckery play out on it's own at times. It's also depressing realizing what could have been compared to what we got.

>mfw playing as Nordic pagans and see that Italy successfully captured Jerusalem and the surrounding territories

I haven't been able to play this since my desktop broke. So good, though.

Painting the map a GLORIOUS WHITE under the Karling banner, making the Empire Holy, Roman, and and Empire again. Feels good blyat.

FC2 with Dylan's mod and a graphics mod is unironically great.

>exploring Africa in my 2008 Jeep™ brand Wrangler™
>jump out with my FAL like its Rhodesia all over again
>gun jams
>caught in passing bushfire and burn to death

10/10 would learn roadside bomb tactics from a videogame again

I've hardly played any games since super nintendo in the late 90's. Dunno if I should buy a better pc or a playstation + tv and try it. I downloaded cave world to my shit laptop, it's shit. Video games seem boring to me.

Kek this

*cave story

Are you kidding me? The devs of F:NV are fucking SJWs, especially Chris. See: Ulysses and anarchist NCR hate. One of their top guys is a legitimate fag, and their CEO actually sounds like a woman. Fucking California garbage is what they are.

Doesn't stop it from being better than three (obviously), but still. It's anything but redpilled. Nothing in the game even remotely resembles nazis, the Legion only vaguely resembles a far-right group (and they're grossly misrepresented due to the kikes at Bethkike.)

Kotor 2
Witcher series

morrowind
尊皇攘夷

M&B: Warband (mp)
Gothic I & II
Arx Fatalis
Knights of Honor
Sacrifice
Thief
Rune
CoD: UO
LoK: Soul Reaver

Autism incarnate

>holy shit this game has no nazis its trash

Wewlad, be thankful otherwise it would just be another "le ebil nazis" game

>game about enslaving entire societies and burning them, war, blood, raping women, the tribe, accurate depiction of christianity post-war is somehow SJW

No no no, bethesda is SJW dumbass. Their top writer is essentially your average LGTBBQ supporter, and his dumbassery really shows in his shit writing.

My n'wah

>ming
Sweet Jesus.
How OP are they now after that expansion?

Shit, also Morrowind. How could I forget? Really redpilled game.

fallout 4 is pretty redpilled. I can establish my own free trade network of anarchist states, be the leader of a private military, and physically remove authoritarian technocrats and globalists

Shadow Warrior classic

I hope my game is good enough and redpilled for you all.

Deus ex is the only redpilled video game

Deus Ex, they literally spill the truth in your face in 1999
youtube.com/watch?v=93m5che7x1g

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0XT8umfek

URAAANIUM FEVER

Runescape*

I honestly found Far Cry 2 to be the most annoying of the series. Does Dylans mod solve the problem of the constantly respawning patrols?

Those are hardcoded and on purpose. Stick to the brush.