The fuck is wrong with your Amerifats?

>working shitty low paying jobs as a Starbucks barista
>two smelly farangs(white devils) comes in with hair that look like that Predator creature from that Arnie movie
>two water please in an obvious Burgerland accent(we don't sell water, and we're not a fucking charity, however I still gave them two cups of water)
>they decide to casually drink their cups of free water at the cash register while other people are waiting in line to order their shit
>something about North Korea comes up on the TV which is usually turned to CNN International
>we are truly sorry about our president
>w..wat?
>they go on about how bad Trump is
>don't really give a fuck
>its... okay I.. I kinda like him
>y..you what?
>they become enraged rambling incoherently about how much he is Hitler
>calls my manager
>demand I get reprimanded
>manager doesn't speak english so he tells me to tell them to GTFO of the store
>they threaten to call corporate
>we're a franchise
>they retreated to make a safe space international call
Seriously the fuck is wrong with you Americans, are all of you like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ones that go to Starbucks are.

When they condescended to you you did not bow down to the floor and thank and tell them that they are good people. That was your mistake.

W..why would I do that?

Do they have starbucks in trannyland?

Why didn't you just call the cops? They are vagrants clearly and probably do not have correct documentation to actually be in your country. Just throw them in gulag.

This all took place in the span of 10 mins. It takes literally half an hour for any form of response in this country. This is why a large percentage of the citizens own personal firearms.

>gulag
That's not the russian flag moron.

>Starbucks

Because they are white gods visiting your country.

Throw them in gulag anyway. Gulag can be anywhere comrade, just must use imagination.

I apologize for the actions of the (alt-)left. I wish it were not so, but they've become quite friggin' rabid in recent years.

Yes, flag shows Canada, but setting up to move to America (hopefully soon). Getting the hell out before Justine Trudeau rams our country into the ground and it becomes Afcanadastan.

i hope you realize not all americans are like that i truly do apologize on their behalf i am so embarrassed rn

>work shitty 12 hour job in a 3rd world shithole just to get by while in school
>even with a business degree I will probably be stuck driving a taxi
>my good looks won't last eventually will get replaced by a younger better looking barista which isn't some complicated fucking art
>has to deal with the libtards from other countries talking about their politics which you don't give a shit about
>Antifa threw a brick at our window again in defiance of the Military Coup
>hot as fuck in here until we get window replaced
>dreams of going to America and making it great again will never be realized
why even live...

I am truly jealous, there's no chance in hell for a commoner like me going to America. Please, MAGA in my place.

Shoot them. We won't miss them.

Liberal American tourists are the worst. It's so hard to be polite with them. There is a gay guy that works at a pot shop in Vancouver from commiefornia. Everytime he is in, he always looks at his phone reading some BuzzFeed tier article and saying "did you know this-". He has no education and came up here to pursue modelling and everytime I give him some informative perspective of what he read on BuzzFeed he would always interupt me as if we are in a debate. Never ever letting me have a chance to speak. Finally got pissed off with him and sent a formal complaint to the owner that he kept talking about politics and they fired them. Whoever told me that they would integrate well was full of shit.

Wow this is a truly heart-rending story

but fuck off we're full

Yell "NO I DON'T WANT ANY DRUGS YOU FARANG, STOP PEDDLING YOUR DEVIL POWDER HERE YOU DRUG DEALER, OH SHIT THE DRUG DEALER HAS A GUN" then shoot them and plant weapons on the bodies.

>you will never MAGA
Should I just kill myself now?

idk why you are making all this up nigger gook

why dont you start dressing like a woman so you can actually make something of yourself

Hahaha. You don't even need to live in America or Europe to get cucked by SJWs.
Feel our pain, aisan bro.

Don't be a faggot.

>are all of you like this?
That question is so retarded I'm not really sure where to start. How about here:
>Are all thai women drug using sluts that were used as brown fuckbags as children?

Those are equivalent stereotypes, mein friend.

>I am truly jealous, there's no chance in hell for a commoner like me going to America. Please, MAGA in my place.
The main reason why I haven't left yet is convincing my family to leave as well. Parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, friggin' everybody. Leave nobody behind.
With the amount of shitheads fleeing your country and coming over to Canada to leech off our bullshit anti-islamophobia and other retarded laws (no, seriously, if your religion permits you to have a face covering, your drivers' and FIREARMS REGISTRATION LICENSE doesn't even need a FRIGGIN PICTURE)...
...Well, you may soon find a few spaces open.

We're never going to MAGA either.

tell the local PDs that the two men are America spies

Out of all of the self-entitled white devils Americans usually are the worst. They think everyone should cater to them.

HA
That's complete poetic justice after you smelly shitskins ruined my hometown with your absolutely horrible driving and your paki tier manners. Stay the fuck out of America

>are all of you like this?
No. Any of us with a brain simply do not go to starbucks.

even with trump i doubt maga will really happen and honestly the grass isn't as greener on the other side as you may think.

first post, accurate post

Starbucks doesn't even sell strong enough coffee anyways.

>comes in with hair that look like that Predator creature from that Arnie movie
Come on, user, it's not that ol... oh.
Now I'm sad.

Fuck off they're full. You made your bed of leaves, now rake it and then lie in it.

Fuck you pal, take your fucking BuzzFeed fairy back so you and him can obsess over racism together like the delusional fucking twats you are. At least when the shitskins works his crap retailer job he knows he's defeated anyway and will listen to everything I say.

they were probably some of these begging traveler hippie shits

i hope they get kidnapped

Didn't vote for Justine, didn't support Justine.
Justine might be prime minister (fuck off with this 'not my president' shit, he's still the democratically elected leader of the country), but I have zero sum support for him.

Most of western euros and north americans have this same elitist better-than-you attitude.

>American tousists
There's no middle ground with burgers. You either get overly nice pefect hollywood-esque couples or the most arrogant entitled motherfuckers you'll ever met with their "Eeewww... what is thaat?" "Woow! You do THAT here?" or the best of the best: "I don't like Mediterranean diet. I mean it's aw'kay but I prefer American food because we're more vegan than you, you need to catch up :DD"
Fucking hell.

t.former barista.

Fuck you you shitskins piece of shit
Just ruining B.C. wasn't enough "eh"? You had to come down and ruin our peaceful community too. I hope your mother gets raped by one of those turban wearing retards whose cocks you constantly suck.
Oh, and learn to drive. I swear next Canadian that cuts me off I will show the full extent of the Second Amendment (ahahaha you faggots don't get guns)

Bullshit, you voted for him to remove Harper like everyone else. Both Conservatives and Liberals are two sides of the same coin and if you ever want to do this country any good you have to reject their laws and form a militia.

>Do they have starbucks in trannyland?

Screenshot the linked post. It's a fucking Thai person implying that Brazil has more kathoey than their own country.

The current PM is promising a large crackdown on illegal immigrants who are overstaying their visas. They will be dealt with eventually. What surprises me of how shitty international airports allow them to get onboard when they stink of weed, sweat and cheep booze.

>but reaf its not our fault our crountry is shit, wre didren't vrote for them like the other 4 trillion lret us in from china
pathetic

Ballsy words from a leaf. You guys are so militaristic, and all.

We don't have any trannies, yes we have some but not in the numbers of other countries. It's just a bad rumor.

So then you should understand national stereotypes and their inaccuracies.... ergo, the silliness of your post.

Also at least we don't make special bathrooms or allow them to go into the girls bathroom like your degenerate country.

Bless you bro/sis you'll make it

>Bullshit, you voted for him to remove Harper like everyone else.
Fuck you I voted third party.
>if you ever want to do this country any good you have to reject their laws and form a militia.
The Canadian Military might not be much of fucking anything in terms of power projection (and our aircraft might fall out of the sky at any moment, wtf replacing them with borderline-decrepit F/A-18s), but they're still a fuckin' military that I don't want pointed in my family's direction.
Hence, the plan to GTFO to USA.
It *is* our fault that the country is shit in certain aspects. And with Trudeau in power it only will get more shit (for certain demographics).

>implying political affiliation matters when it comes to being an entitled cunt
100% of all of the white devils from America has been nothing but absolute self absorb assholes. They think they can just buy their way into anything.

kek

>Implying my post had fuck-all to do with political affiliations
Either you're retarded and you don't understand what 'political affiliations' means, or you're retarded and you didn't understand my post.
Either way, you're retarded.

You cling to your belief that we're all entitled assholes and I'll cling to mine that your country is composed of ladyboys and drugsluts.

The only Americans who go to Starbucks are liberal faggot SJW pansies.

>Peaceful community

Pfft yeah okay buddy, when was that? The fifties? I'd also prefer Indians and Pakis over niggers and Mexicans. At least they don't complain that tests are "racist" and actually pass them. And of course you would make a rape joke considering more than half your citizens were never planned.

>>My second amendment!
>>Thinks an amendment is what armed him rather than his own desire to get armed

Canada has guns too asswipe and if you have been paying attention to the mayhem in our country's policies you would know that we won't be taking the law seriously in a few years.

yeah and coal burners

Starbucks is for fags

I don't have any non white neighbors. In fact, my county is 90% white... unlike your shitty province.
>Canada has guns too
ok pajeet

>>Hence the plan to GTFO to USA

Honestly what the fuck are you? You would rather leave to a country that is literally identical to ours because you "heard" there are right leaning communities. Just holy fucking lawl. And the so called military you speak of will deteriorate from the inside considering that no one will be around to pay the taxes needed to fund them in a few years considering our deficit and how many people want to GTFO.

stay strong sempai
im thai and im with you

>disgusting tranny managed to convince their white devil to marry them
You must be so proud...

I don't fancy the idea of taking up arms in insurrection against a democratically elected leader, even if he is a supreme beta cunt.

The image you posted is a reflection of your sense of humor and a sense of humor is a reflection of character. In other words you are probably not very funny and hard to be around.

Also, not a pajeet, I'm 90% white.

>The other 10% is whatever your mom was.

wtf i hate tranny now

My work allows me to travel to Thailand frequently. Yea the fucking millennial hippies on dad's money traveling piss me off when I see them. Thankfully I don't see them that much when I go out and fuck thai whores.

>Thai thinking he has ground to call any other nation "tranny land"

Do you know how hard it is to walk around the red light districts in Thailand and not see a ladyboy? You guys are worse than Brazil. In Brazil they at least kill them occasionally.

Stop posting your shitty OC in every thread

Haha cool. I'm 100% white, friend. Also pls try harder pajeet
>one drop

Taking up arms against Trudeau? Fucking KEK! That's like the Americans from OP's thread going on a hungerstrike because of OP. After his term is finished and we have 1 term from a conservative party the country is essentially finished. It's a natural process that happens in countries where representation is poorly distributed which is the precise direction we are going in. You can't have a country this big and a government this incompetent for so long otherwise it falls a part.

Nigger

>Taking up arms against Trudeau? Fucking KEK!
>if you ever want to do this country any good you have to reject their laws and form a militia.
Hmm.

Fucking this, this is how I know anglos have shit taste in food. They find everything repulsive and they always piss on everything that is not their processed food or their "organic" food. Besides everything that has more than 5 ingredients is too complicated for them.

The obvious tradeoff being that we can drink our tap water

>W..why would I do that?

Progressives are white supremacists. They just sublime that belief through virtue signalling and expressions of guilt.

But we can drink out tap water here. Let's not argue about petty issues...

This is the one true sign of civilization.

Im a fucking teacher and each class has atleast 1 fucking tranny in it

The fuck are you rambling about thailand? The president was elected because half the people in this country voted for him. Even though he is terible.

well what does that make you?

DELETE THIS

When the time comes you won't even remember I told you and will end up doing it anyway.

canadian :3

nice bullshit story

>Cali
Yea you should have got the good'ol'boys together had a traditional American ritual for that communist.

Then feed him to the pigs.

you must be retarded

>un-ironically liking the jew cock puppet dumbf
youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc

stick to churning out traps, pun-ya-on poofter

ting tong farrung ,,,mai pen rai=fuck em

>Smoothskins, DYEL?

>be commiefornia
>get shit on by other states in /k/
>I'll just move to Arizona then
>don't come and shit out state up cuck
>all the while Texas is turning blue because no one is there to tell people how not fucking wonderful commiefornia is
When your 2nd becomes like us you don't have anyone to blame but yourselves.

This is truer than anyone can imagine. My ultra liberal "friend" is the only person I know who is afraid to live in a neighborhood with even a few blacks in it, even to the point of asking me if the area he was looking in had any. Whereas my racist friends couldn't give a shit.

>>the other 10% is whatever your mom was
But, like, what are you even implying here?