Tell me something Sup Forums, have you killed before?

Tell me something Sup Forums, have you killed before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzEY8R3rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i crushed your moms puss

Nope and I hope I don't have to in the future

No, but a lot of people died under my hands.

t. Ex emt

I murdered a bag of doritos at lunch.

very close to killing someone i cracked his skull if i didn't stop he hold have been dead.

Rape is superior to murder. If I had to choose I'd pick that.

yeah

i went to my aunts funeral when i was 7 and sobbed when i saw her body but thats pretty much it sorry op

If Sup Forums did kill, what would be your conspiracy? Would you hide the body and never mention it again. If police ask, you don't know.
Or would you out right say you killed the nigger and live up to it?

>falling for blatant FBI posting
Rookie tier shit, Agent Jones.

Almost murdered my dad when he tried to get me on antidepressants against my, and my docters will... ...we don't talk now, he got a concussion, but survived.

....This is why pills are trash.

Yes, quite a bit actually. Started with deer and turkey as a kid hunting. Graduated to "people" 2003-2010 when I was enlisted. Never felt any kind of way about it, all the people I intentionally killed had it coming.

haven't even seen a dead person in my life, but i'm planning on joining the troops

I topped the charts in CoD4

Im a cold stone operator with the skillz to killz baby

Killed two humans by the numbers, that I know of.... not on purpose but I was in charge of saving them and I fucked up and that killed them.

t. Paramedic

hehe

cant blame yourself man it comes with the territory. you probably saved countless others. You dont win them all, bud. it's just straight up not your fault.

no, but for this novel that I'm writing, it puts me and in some shithole in the middle east and after improving Iraqi-US relations for about 2 months, I find myself in the Kuwaiti desert doing some bullshit OpFor training

Me and my buddy are in some shitty training area and we're running around dressed like hajis and our sole purpose is to fuck with the grunts so that they can train on how to deal with civilians

Me and my friend wanted to take a break from it so we told the head honcho we were going to "patrol", we literally just wandered somewhere out of sight

We went over this massive dune and found an abandoned group of huts made out of plywood and paper walls at the distance, we went into one so we can sit down for a bit and eat some shitty MREs

As we're sitting in the shade we hear some footsteps coming and assume that one of the grunts or another roleplayer saw us walking over the dune but it was actually a fucking haji

Me and my buddy got to our foot instantly and saw that this haji had a fucking footlong blade in his hand and was missing the other, he started to scream at us in his fucking sand language and we just kind of stood there

Felt like an eternity but then he just lunged at us, my buddy was closest to him and he was able to trip him up and start to beat the breaks off of him

I didn't know what to do so I just joined him in beating this haji, I remember all the frustration of dealing with the Corps bullshit, the bullshit of being in a shitty middle eastern fuckhole and the overall shittiness of my life at that point being poured out on this haji

I felt his body break as brought every stomp down, his ribs breaking, his organs shattering between me and my buddy, by the time we calmed down the guy was a bloody mess and choking and convulsing on the ground

Me and my buddy picked up our shit and cleaned the place out of trash, we started to walk away, it turned into a trot then to a jog and eventually to a full on sprint...t

story?

>HEYA KIDS! RUNNIN ANY CANS ON SOME SBRS AND WANT TO POST PICS OF SERIAL NUMBERS WITH TIMESTAMPS?
Everytime you respond to a federal agent on Sup Forums, the ATF shoots a doge.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

>writing fanfiction about yourself
wew lad

good goy.

>tfw the goyim learn all the tricks

You gotta shoulder that weight. It is what keeps you honest. If you don't say "this is on me" then you never respect yourself enough to acknowledge that your mistakes matter.

Maybe its only 5% your fault but I know that if I had not done what I did then they would have lived. I take that and say "not even 5% next time".

Y-Yea, its all fanfiction user

5 Taliban inside a grape hut

25mm KE

About as "meh" as you can get

Yeah. Every time I get a girl pregnant I punch her in the stomach and kill the baby.

I killed my spirit.

The soul always dies before the body.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums routinely give out anons personal details during FBI court cases. Even Moot would would chip in during court cases.

One of them was a simple dumb blunder. Guy was an asshole complaining about his dick. I ignored it, his aorta popped like a balloon two hours later.

Second was a misdiagnosis. Cardiac Wheeze. Dumped the wrong meds in him and he cratered.

But not ASIO

I've an herod fifteen times now. it doesn't get easier

It's my plan if I live to be 100 to murder my roommate in the nursing home. But I probably won't live that long.

Damn, do you drink yourself to sleep everynight or jackoff to it like an edgelord?

Humans are a no but with animals its a different story.
As a kid I found toads in the window-well on the side of my house constantly and put them in bins outside to keep as little pets. I never thought to feed them and the only thing inside the bins was some grass and rocks so they would bake in the sun most days. I've probably killed hundreds of toads over the course of 3 years.

Yeah, when I was a soldier in the marine core.

Currently on a secret mission, highly classified.

I am dead on the inside.

....not yet....

How can you kill when you are not really alive?

A better question would be, have you ever NOT killed?

How can you kill when you dont fear death?

This actually has a simple answer

lol thanks for this idea

Still solid work.

Afghanistan sucked and was a pain in the dick the two deployments I spent there. Always so exhausted by the time you hit the objective you were too tired to properly enjoy a fight. That or being bored shitless while the platoon or squad problem solves incompetent kiddie fiddlers who can't shoot for shit.

Iraq 2005-2006 was a fucking mad house on the other hand. Shit was pure chaos, high tempo, close range, brutal. Out every night doing hood rat shit. We kicked in lots of dicks on those deployments.

Africa was pretty crazy too but I honestly don't think I'm allowed to go into much detail about time spent in that paradise on Earth.

So, have you raped?

by inflicting deadly trauma to someone else? be that with either weapons or your hands

Be careful posting on here if youre in the military

I got into a gunfight to save a friend from mafia, but turns out he was working with some drug dealers. He betrayed me and killed my gf so I threw him off a building.

One of two things usually happen when you take another life.

Either they begin to think themselves a god or they start trying to appease one. The former are rabid and the latter hopefully find their peace.

Unless youre some sicko/demon that enjoys that, why would you do that?

The answer was if you fear the death of others more than your own.

I've always had urges. Always hope someone breaks into my house so I can claim self defense

B

Of course. Not like I'm going to break opsec on this claymation forum.

Well as true and well put as that is, i just hope it doesnt keep you up at night. You did what you did and all you can do is live as much as you can for them as well as yourself i guess

Special forces getting suicide missions for browsing Sup Forums or knowing too much makes me sad

At what point does Trump give Sup Forums CIA funding and allows us to guide the US military more effectively than the American Intelligence Community?

Birds, badgers, foxes. for fun. Stopped long ago.
No hooman. Hope i never will.

I am in the SS and we have to kill sandniggers in Afghanistan .

Neither? I mean that would be really badly adjusted. It's like a scar. If you look at it you are reminded of it but most of the time you don't notice at all.

Plus I don't need some weird death fetish to drink myself stupid and jerk off constantly.

Not going to lie, I never thought I would relish killing someone. There have been times where I did. When you corner a group of "humans" who are used to being bullies (mass murders, mass rapes, kidnapping and torturing children) and get to work with your buddies, it felt legitimately good. We'd smile if they caught one in the grape, we'd laugh as they tried to crawl off trailing pieces of their body, we'd high five as a JTAC or CCT would drop ordnance on the last place of refuge the remaining squirters took cover in.

For all the shitty decisions made in GWOT, for all the innocent humans caught in the crossfire, you can rest assured the US and most of its allies are killing plenty of people who need killing.

>still solid work

I guess it was, and all the work day in day out of making the LAV look like a boulder or part of a bank paid off.

Ambushed foot patrol appreciated it.

That shit happens? Fuck that sucks.

Does it count if I slay your mom's skadooch nightly?

I had to

ALmost every seal team 6 member involved in the Obama,I mean Osama raid, has died by (((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Not a human.

Where I served in the military I could start a war by pushing a button but I didn't

I've seen you in TV!

Years ago in a crash I said a DUI driver didn't have vital signs, he really was alive and I knew it.

Even years from this I really really don't know what to feel.
I mean, He was responsible for that, He deserved it and probably wouldn't survived even if we tried to rescue him from the smashed car.
Fuck drunk drivers any ways.

Iraq 2007.

Nope, I have been shot before though.

>we'd laugh as they tried to crawl off trailing pieces of their body,
I don't know who you are but I want you arrested, now.
you are worthless

semper fi

I am going to condone this

Yes anons please answer, this is a great thread

You're a peice of shit do your fucking job you're not god get beheaded you wet back fuck

>DtTvguev
kys

Kek confirms Spec. Forces suicides and Sup Forums gets funding or Trump is pwn3d.

It's fucked up, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. There were indigenous people we cared about very much, people we grew to know, smiling faces, happy kids. You go through the village one day and it's smoldering. Dead and mutilated bodies everywhere. People obviously tortured. Women and young girls raped(many then killed). Babies crushed. You see the corpse of a happy kid you were goofing around with not 9 days before lying next to his mutilated mother, a good woman.

Empathy dies. Rage and violence is the order of the day. When you get lucky and get actionable Intel on the guys that did it, you want them to suffer. You want every last one dead. You relish in their agony.

yes

burgular, with a shotgun, that is something that nothing can prepare you for

wish i didnt, glad i did

I had a friend tell me how awful they were. Like Christ Almighty.

They were getting street kids to lob grenades at troops. Little seven and nine year olds. Instead of you know, sacking the fuck up and doing it themselves. Because as street kids their lives had no value to these goons even before the occupation.

I shot a hummingbird with a makeshift bow.

Cut a cows neck in the Sacrifice festival.

Killed a crow with a stone

Shot a wild pig with a gun

Kill four squirrel babies by stepping on them accidentally.

My sins have been many.

>Child had lipstick on
>Spic has gif on his PC
>Spic let's someone die instead of doing his job

''All talk no action''- Bill Williamson

I ran over a pitbull kind of by accident. It ran out aggressively in front of me and I just ran over it because I could not turn fast enough. It was twitching around after I ran over it and have convulsions as obviously it's nervous system was severely corrupted after being run over. It eventually died I believe.

snowflake

Is this pasta because if so, saved

I'm pretty sure paramedics killing people is an every day thing there.

I was fortunate that kids were not a big issue in Iraq. 2005-2006 we were facing some hard nosed assholes. Lots of them foreign nationals, many trained. Ramada and Fallujah was like AQI and general asshole central back then. Crazy fucking time.

Your friend is right though, heard of scumbags doing that with street kids. Felt bad for anyone who had to make that decision, which is to obviously shoot a kid.

On another continent kids were a real bad problem though. Child soldier/terrorist tier shit. Awful.

I'd tell you its not but I have a feeling you wouldn't believe me

just like to add that no one finds out, I still think about it sometimes though, one thing is blasting someone from 200m+, another is to actually feel bones break

>have you killed before?
3 confirmed in afgan
>somewhat related vid
youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzEY8R3rU

Indirectly

Was in many fights and at least half a dozen knife fights.This once i almost killed the gypsy that tried to robb,i stabbed him 5 times hard and deep,almost went to prison for it too.
I already had a record so not much of value was lost...:/.

90% of Sup Forums are guilty of the death of billions of spermatozoids! May be 99%...

nah pretty sure all of mine are dead

I am going to condemn that action.
Do your fucking job.

Calm down FBI. No one is going to incriminate themselves.

...typed the Russian with sticky cum covered hands.

Iraq 2007.

I was an infantry medic.
I let an enemy combant die of his wounds and smiled.

Then on the second occasion, we I was dismounted w/ scouts. We open fire on a car w/two males, one digging and dropping a155mm round into the ground.

After we moved up, we found the driver slumped w/ agonal respirations. I made no effort to help him.

> Be me 16
underage fag
loves bikes
didn't knew how to ride one
sneaked my dads bike
starts riding
be at 90kmph
suddenly a donkey comes in front of me
got confused between clutch and brake
rams the donkey
falls off the bike
suddenly people come near
takes the bike and fuck the hell outta there.
goes to the same spot after 6 hrs
Donkey was lying dead.