Kekistan

When the concept of crating Kekistan comes up, I've heard lots of talk about buying an island to do it, but why don't we make a giant version of a floating bottle island and make Kekistan rather than buy an island?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GnLhWpy_nqI?t=1m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=-nBCS5Exdck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pykrete
seasteading.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=SX2MvCnyRTo
youtube.com/watch?v=2xcZS7arcgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The guy who made it is kinda a hippy, but ignoring that, it seems like a decent way to build one youtu.be/GnLhWpy_nqI?t=1m21s

I thought the whole point of Kekistan was to create some place to live that wasn't a steaming pile of shit?

point taken

Maybe the bottle idea isn't completely trash though. If we got enough bottles we could refloat Atlantis.

>>>Reddit

Hello?

id live there. but wed most likely die of internet withdrawals

Plastic = not shit. It's plastic.

It should be an island of pure pissbottles, in true Sup Forums style

Pissandjizz islandia

piss bottles, tendies, alcohol, and nazi flags

when people sail by theyll see exactly what theyve always heard about us

Some nigger will just tow the whole island to Michigan and cash it in for the 10¢ bottle deposits.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nBCS5Exdck

an user made a different version of this. did anyone save it? it had the hieroglyphics on it but also had fake arabic. kind of looked like an isis flag.

Here is my part. With this plan we can create perfect utopia.

Heck off Muhammad.

Its got a spastica and a loss.jpg on one arm.

Found the thread.

it was a thread like that but the pic is not in there.

Oh shit. I pasted the OP on that thread.

I say we take over sealand.

Just use this, guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pykrete

>he doesn't own his own personal island yet
I almost slipped and fell in the water from laughing tbhqhwyf

>The guy who made it is kinda a hippy, but ignoring that, it seems like a decent way to build one
Its a pretty cool built desu, his only problem is that he thinks he will be able to take it out to sea and sail around with it once the roots have taken hold, which is a horrible idea that has all ready failed once for him.

If you invested a few grand in 8 pieces heavy duty drainpipes that you filled with foam or just thousands of PET bottles, capped of and then chained together in an octagon shape and then proceeded and then proceeded to fill the inside with an island like his you would have a pretty heavy floating structure that could deal with a lot more waves then his.

>crating Kekistan
>crating

just buy up any given autism sanatorium

I like that better

Kek xD

Or you go really fucking big, sturdy and seaworthy and the pacific collecting trash and making your floating ethnostate bigger while simultaneously making the ocean cleaner and liberals butthurt over the fact that a bunch of nazis are doing more for the environment then them.

What if we take over a small town,

Like the Muslims did in Dearborn.

We'll pass our own crazy policies and rules.

Like the Muslims did in Dearborn.

We will collectively flip off the government..

Establish a no go zone, etc;

Whatever they do to make us behave

CAN BE DONE IN DEARBORN!! We will help them (our government) take it back.

Because when they come at us like that, like we should behave; we'll sue them for discrimination. Because it's Ok if you're a Muslim in Dearborn, but not a white follower of KEK, in small town USA.

(Or Mormon, they take over towns too)

With our lawsuit winnings... maybe we get that mobile island.. with Internet.

That would change things..

As soon as we walk away with the money, they'll be putting laws in place to prevent/eliminate hostile takeovers of towns, and end religious exemptions.

We will comply.. of course, so we're clear..
because that's how we show they made us stop whatever we're doing..

It should be Monty Python level silly.

Fucking beautiful church you got there my slovenian bro

Question about the idea

Would it be like Israel for white people? A safe haven that only whites are allowed to live in?

Why thank you

How about everyone chipping in for a massive ship and all living on that

If that happened, whatever town we took would be flat next week

>Kekistan
>Naming it like it's a muzzie shithole
>Not naming it the Kek Republic

If it has "stan" in the name then normies wont want to holiday there, its a preemptive measure

You can buy a nuclear submarine for about £700,000

10,000 kekistani's put in £70 each will do

We then have a flag ship that we can take turns on

Or perhaps an oil rig type, like mother base

Pic related holds 598 passengers

Costs $3,000,000

We could become a sea faring group of Wanderers going from port to port, stopping on islands and dropping off people there to colonise

WWW.BITNATION.CO

Go now. Fund the country. Invite members. And who knows, we could even make some tax revenue flowing to finance kek dark meme arts to mass control opinion.

This baby is a cement storage barge, we could convert it to make it livable

Costs $5.2 million but takes reasonable offers

To fix the internet problem we could have either satellite internet, 4g antennas installed but doubt that would work or my preferred method which would be to create a local clone of Sup Forums, so the 500-1000+ people on board can all shitposts with each other

This babys an accommodation barge, 61 13m rooms, they can be rearranged to hold over 200 beds, only £450,000

Supporting the accommodation are leisure and public spaces and include three separate mess come lounge areas, quite room, bar area and cinema / lecture theatre.
Catering can be handled by the well equipped on board galley which is capable of catering for well in excess of the barges residential capacity.
Situated in the barge deck is the guest laundry, service and storage rooms.

You forget that a people needs more than internet to survive.

Take another look at that pic, what can't we fit in there for survival?

Yes, it could be arranged to hold over 200 beds, but no one wants to live like a fucking sardine.

And you also need to store food for 200 people, and have the 200 people engage in a profitable activity to buy the food in the first place.

We could buy out some land and make a small town or like user said buy a barge or trashbottle island

>beign

How about for profitable we pull up on a dock, every one gets out armed like barbarians from mad Max and we just take a fuck load of food and spray paint Pepe's everywhere

Those holds are only as hight as a two-story building. You couldn't fit more than 100 people in there and maintain an environment which doesn't feel like a concentration camp.

And just for these 100 people, you'd need a greenhouse boat of approximately the same size.

I say buy land. We could plant crops and have our own town we have pepes as a currency it be nice

Sup Forums is an 18+ board

And being underage doesn't justify savage behavior such as spray painting, so you should just kill yourself.

What about a pirate ship?

£1.9 million

If you have more of a refined taste that's the inside of the pirate ship

If we have 100 plus people on board we might aswell make use of their tard strength to get free food to live

nice to see this topic come up
seasteading.org/

found this site awhile back about "seasteading" plans to build large floating islands and whatever. would be pretty cool to live on something like that, hell maybe i could pick up a job in the hydroponics bay?

remember guys we are going to need food production, water purification, energy production, its gotta be sea worthy unless we station it in a lake, etc.

personally i feel that just buying a large portion of land in central US would be the best option as it gets very cheap. only problem is that some kekistanians will not be able to join as its difficult to move into the US.

give up on the ocean, and take dry land is alot easier. it could be private property that you only share with friends allowing us to not allow undesirable people on it.

Energy production could be done by solar panels and wind turbines, have emergency generators and battery banks, can also have bike generators for the /fit/ fags to use

It's a retarded idea.

The Founding Fathers were ultra-educated Chads capable of creating a country.

What is Sup Forums? Average people.

There have been so many attempts at making a Sup Forums colony that all fall short because no one on Sup Forums is organized, there's no capable leadership, and there are no capable members.

The most that happens is a large voice call where people shoot ideas back and forth until people lose interest.

>still believing this crap
>still thinking you can just invent a new nation
dumb teenagers

Stop trying to force retarded memes created by Sargon.

creating a nation does seem way over our heads but you could always try for a town/neighborhood. the most difficult part i can think of is that buying a large piece of land usually comes with the down side of no jobs being around, so if you do go out and purchase land for a reasonable price your only source of income would be from online sources (web developers, ap makers, craft makers maybe.)

another difficult thing is if you buy a large piece of land you might need government permits to clear/build on it..

but other than that creating a town isnt that difficult i think.

>central US
>operating under US taxes and regulations

No thanks

If you want to create 'Kekistan' (and I'm serious about this), you need to create a fraternal organization (ie. The Free Masons) but for Sup Forums conservatives.

That way, your only friends and community are conservatives

No, then we'd lose out on a few glorious leaders such as Sargon, and that one black guy that's not That Guy T.

>creating a town isnt that difficult i think
>i think
see, here's the problem. you don't actually know even the basics. it's very difficult and requires a lot, and i mean a fuck lot of money. permits, waste disposal etc costs literally millions. in any case would be part of the commune or whatever it's called where this is located, the would be responsible for all official things. you can't just build a few houses and make a new town. it's literally impossible, especially for internet autists.

>(and I'm serious about this)
literally kek'd

In this universe the other side of the globe has basically nothing. why not put something there? how hard can it be to put a new continent there or two?

hey at least its better than just living around in over priced apartments, in parent's basements, etc. seriously the whole idea of creating a country is pretty ridiculous.

pretty much bringing back the old ways of the US i hear abou where people actually know their neighbors, work hard, stay away from degenerative practices/activities, etc.

oh i know about those other things, just it doesnt seem like a difficult process (it just takes lots of time and money, so its a different part that is difficult) however there is always the neighborhood idea, just take the services/laws of a small town that way you dont need to handle many of the more complex stuff (of course there is still lots of work in creating a neighborhood)
>especially for internet autists
hey iv seen /pol do ridiculous things, and iv seen humans do great things. hell work hard enough and this could be achievable.

Tropico made me realize how Sup Forums island would work
>we all become farmers and soldiers
>import a bunch of females to do the easy jobs
>ban condoms and homo marriage fill the women with like 5 children each
>put the children through school exporting our crops
>make children work in cigar factory

Instead of seizing a town or taking a country

Why not take the slow and steady approach, we'll all just slowly move to the same village as people sell there houses there, eventually it'll just be us there, then it's our town, we can put up flags and no one will care

>iv seen /pol do ridiculous things
shitposting and finding a flag from your basement is vastly different than actually doing stuff irl. if you're able to raise that amount of money you better make a company. expectations of people are actually very diverse, even though they claim to adhere th ideology a or b. irl things get very difficult when people are supposed to live together. the hippies and their stupid communes found that out the hard way too. it just doesn't work, these things have to grow naturally.

ah.. good point.. just usually get kinda excited about this stuff and forget some of the larger things as well.. never really had any community as a kid, and spent years alone so meh..

however i do still feel this is pretty possible on the small scale, nothing major. (though i dont really have much experience of anything so cant be too sure, just like the idea)

Yay water world kekistan

>Kekistan
REDDIT FAGS OFF MY BOARD

we can probably buy cheap land some where in the Sahara..rehabilitated the land wont be so hard..
we could turn dessert into forest whit in 10 years.

here's an exercise. buy or rent an apartment building and have only your friends live in it. you'll find out that after only a few weeks people go offroad.
t. a guy who used to live in an apartment house with "friends".

it was pure hell after only about two months.

This, why dont we all invest in a cruise ship n convert it into a self sustaining "city" like this?

Why dont we all just move to a small country and overwhelm its politics, hijack the name and flag

Would be cheaper to immigrate to that small island off of newzeland, that has electricity and internet n shit

What would an Eastern Europian country cost? Most of us have real US dollars, I'm betting we could get one for a few thousand.

a fucken poo did it in bc
A FUCKEN POO
youtube.com/watch?v=SX2MvCnyRTo

because somebodies bottle fort will sink and they will immigrate to one of our bottle forts
im not moving to kakistan to deal with bottleboat refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=2xcZS7arcgk

Remember Waco? Any time whites try to make an alternative society they get fucked up. The only way to do it is to just go off the grid quietly. Just simply disappear one day and never speak of it in any recorded way.

>SHALL
I assume the 2nd amendment applies

The only people who can get away with piracy are drugged niggers who don't spend their days on ships, but board the ship with speedboats and kidnap the crew, or just hold the crew hostage until they're paid. They don't really live on ships.

And that's a tourist vessel in your pics, actual pirates use fishing vessels equipped with speedboats to board ships with, or just speedboats if their victims are close enough to the shore.

>What is a storm

>
where the fuck do you get a nuclear submarine for about £700,000

Why not buy Sealand?

Why don't we each get a raft and just converge somewhere in the south pacific?

I've got a floating pile of junk in the north pacific i call home senpai desu

>we could turn dessert into forest whit in 10 years.
What's the point? You will just get the SA treatment
>evil whitey came here and took over our ancestral land boho reperations
doesn't matter that no one lived there.

Everyone get together and buy up like 100 super tankers or something and strap them together somewhere in the ocean and start piling on a bunch of farm land and shit needed to make a butt ton of food. There's an anime literally like this where the world flooded and mankind subsisted on a collection of ships. There were aliens and robots of course. I forget what it's called

That's actually a functional plan. I myself have 37 meters of ship so far.

Are one of those Google Barges still for sale?

Serbian version.

Start with what you can afford.

Sounds good we must start a draft for the invasion
Should we expect much resistance?

buying an island is way more cheaper and safe senpai.