Donald Trump vs. Barack Obama first 100 days, Trumps not even close

Donald Trump vs. Barack Obama first 100 days, Trumps not even close...

Trump's first 100 days will be remembered as the worst first 100 days of any president in American history, and Trump (we're not finished with him, either) will be remembered as the worst president in American history.

Donald Trump is a pathological liar, fraud, racist and diabolical hypocrite. Your so-called patriotism is null and void when you attempt to ignore these facts, which coincidentally only reveals your hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance.

1. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria and said it would be a "big mistake" if Barack Obama bombed Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria.

2. He said he'd build a wall along the border with Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. You bought it. Now his secretary of homeland security says "It’s unlikely that we will build a wall."

3. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.

4. He said he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “wonderful.” You bought it. Then he didn’t.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn’t, and says he never will.

7. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He remains heavily involved in his businesses, makes money off of foreign dignitaries staying at his Washington hotel, gets China to give the Trump brand trademark and copyright rights, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

loupdargent.info/2017/02/donald-trump-has-just-been-hit-up-in.html
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/the-clintons-is-the-oregon-standoff-really-about-uranium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

9. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people. You bought it. Then he put Betsy DeVos, opponent of public education, in charge of education; Jeff Sessions, opponent of the Voting Rights Act, in charge of voting rights; Ben Carson, opponent of the Fair Housing Act, in charge of fair housing; Scott Pruitt, climate change denier, in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency; and Russian quisling Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.

10. He said he’d faithfully execute the law. You bought it.
Then he said his predecessor, Barack Obama, spied on him, without any evidence of Obama ever doing so, in order to divert attention from the FBI's investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives to win the election.

11. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did. You bought it. Then he promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

12. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He has by now spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency.

2/3

13. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy. You bought it. Now he gets his information from Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

Donald Trump is livid about the song "Illegitimate President" The most controversial song since Tupac's Hit'em Up, The artist, never seems to break a sweat as he castigates Donald Trump for the Putin tape, email hacks, alternative facts, crotch grabbing, draft dodging, birther claims, his failure to release tax returns and much more. 'Illegitimate President' was released worldwide by a Platinum-selling and award winning music artist. The artist has cleverly woven a tale of Donald Trump's hypocrisies. Whether a supporter or not, 'Illegitimate President' is well researched and can't be denied.

loupdargent.info/2017/02/donald-trump-has-just-been-hit-up-in.html

shill

Go away, Drumpftards.

Trump supporters have no response to this

D--d-delete this...

Guantanamo Bay is still open today. Obongo said he would close it his first 100 days and he didnt do it in 8 years.

Stop making false stories.

Bumping because it triggers Trumpcucks

10/10

100% true. Thanks OP

You forgot the crucial part.

That he's completely decimated his Opposition, The Democrat party is unelectable, and it's all thanks to Donald J Trump.

Get Fucked Shill

sage...feels good bro.

Get triggered, little Drumpfkin. You got fucked in the ass and it looks like you like it. SAAAD! Very low energy.

You could've saved so much time if you had just killed yourself. You already know it will be the epitome of your lives achievements, come on now we all know you just want to feel it all slip away as you close your eyes for the last time, no more politics for you, no more frustration, no more pain just silence.

God I love Trump! All of your bullshit, conjecture and lies do nothing to dissuade his supporters. What have you done in 100 days? Yeah.

You believe in "climate change"?

Who cares? I just wanted to see libtards get butthurt. Who the president is doesn't matter. They are nothing but actors and the real power is held by bankers and lobbyists. The world is fucked.

>posting facts
>Drumpf supporters have no answer and can't argue true facts and claim ((((((shill))))))

fuck off shareblue

at least we're using believable proxies now, that's a good start

whats it like to have to shill against the person you hate so much, that person always occupying your headspace? you should probably kill yourself

If only he wasn't surrounded by globalists, democRATS and traitors but no, easier to blame him

>can't be denied.
denied.

Trump BTFO.

even if he is a shill those are hard fatcs r_thed fuckk off to plebbit.

>Reddit spacing

sage

haha...hes too triggered...and most likely also too dumb to acknowledge this post as 100% true. And the question "What have you done in 100 days? ...he didnt run for presidency lying his way too the top

You want to know what's SAAAD!? It's that it's you that's triggered. It's rather amusing but par for the course especially when you attack me simply because you believe I'm a Trump supporter. Does it even occur to you that I don't give a shit about Trump's first 100 days or his campaign rhetoric? How pathetic do you have to be to jump to such conclusions and pretend you have some sort of high ground because you couldn't handle my four typed words. You look so foolish especially when you think I'm defending Trump. Seriously...I simply sage because these threads are many and it's getting redundant.

tl;dr: "Finn" officially BTFO!

Ha ha gringos I just got over here cause there is no wall. Kiss my ass eses!

>2. He said he'd build a wall along the border with Mexico and make Mexico pay for it.

Actually, his current tantrum demands that Congress give him $30 billion to build "most of" it. If Congress doesn't give it to him, he's going to shut down the government.

The fucking retard doesn't even into that Republicans control the entire Federal government and that a government shut down is a tool for one party to try to use against the other for political gain. Even though the few times it's been used since the Gingrinch Speakership it's backfired massively against the one party that keeps using it (Republicans).

Somehow trump thinks that having the Republicans shoot themselves in the dick and then set themselves on fire is going to be "winning."

We're way beyond bullshit at this point. This is weapons grade retardation.

1: He bombed a chemical weapon using dictator and ISIS. He promised to blow up ISIS, the dictator not so much but there is a line of logic between two groups who use awful means of killing people.

2: He has repeatedly said the wall might not be a wall in areas where it is not feasible. Him getting the fake republicans to work with him will be interesting.

3:
>Hire the best people
>drain the swamp

The best people get paid the best to do what they do, Im sorry youre afraid of money.

4: Entitlement programs need to be weened off. Libertards, Rinos, and never trumpers all fail to understand that. The baby will cry if you take away everything it has.

5: White house is working fine, the legislator and judiciary are the ones that need to be whipped.

6: Dont care, still, nope.

7:Couldnt care less. Doubt its true.

8: The best money managers in the world, being brought in to revamp the US tax code.

SURELY THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE TRUMPETDRUMPF

9: Devos is against common core. That should tell you she cares more about education than the last two presidents.

The voting rights act led to the removal of any literacy test to determine the right to vote. Anyone, of any intelligence and understanding can vote.

Youd think #artilleryforhillary would have been against that too. Since repubbies are so dumb.

10: There is clear evidence that there was spying that involved the trump campagin and russia. No one is denying that, renew your talking points subscription.

11: Offhand comment made once vs commitment to giving his defense secretary the authorization power to execute any attack he deems fit. WEW

12: Meeting successful people on a golf course is now considered vacation.
Him and the jappy emperor are just shootin some holes.

13: They are fake news.

> executive orders

(you) don't even know what EOs are, do (you)?

I could argue against almost all if not all of your points in the image but I will choose just one. It's known now, through congressional hearings, the nsa and FBI were investigating Trump and his campaign 2016 via FISA. Susan Rice ordered the unmasking of the names of US citizens under investigation. A wiretap is an archaic term. In 2017, a wiretap includes all forms of communication, digital and analog.

Try again using English some day. Nobody will care then, either.

>an wild Alex Jones enters the thread
> wat do, Sup Forums ?

Some fine shitpoastin' there, child. But (you) have no fucking idea what (you) are talking about. I'm sure it doesn't sound nearly so retarded inside your own head, though.

>user makes 13 good points to derail OPs arguments
>OP is void of reason and logic to comprehend
>logical fallacy ad hoc meme is best response

wow, great, he's incapacitated nearly half of our government officials at doing their jobs.

Trump lost the general election, I've got a big bush 9/11

Funny. I don't know what I'm talking about? Do your research. These are facts faggot

>he said he wouldn't bomb Syria
Well, Things change. When you start gassing your own people and making threats its hard not to get involved. America is the world police, and theres nothing wrong with that.
>not gonna build the wall
>swamps
>Obamacare
These can be chalked up to liberal agenda
These are things trumps wanted to do, but couldn't do because no one would let him despite him being the president. Hes in charge, but not the only one. Its not his fault everyoje is out to stop him at every turn. Hes just one man
>tax returns
How is this any different than obama and his birth certificate?
I dont see anything wrong with everything else you've said. Trumps a business man. Hes doing what he can to make sure america is ran like a business. Im pretty ok with what. Seems like the epitome of capitalism to me

toasting in a shill bread

> pathological liar, fraud, racist and diabolical hypocrite

Adjectives, adjectives. Racist? Mmm. Uhhuh. Diabolical? That sounds really spooky, like a spooky ghost.

> said it would be a "big mistake" if Barack Obama bombed Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria

Obama bombed Syria too, but he was just dicking around. It's 2017. Everybody knows IS caliphate are funded clandestine by SA/Qatar & pals to destabilize the region and do asymmetric warfare with Russia-backed Assad regime. Salafi mercenaries, enticed by being a super real muslim and making people pay jizya and taking slaves just like old times. These dune coons are often completely unaware that they are just pieces to occupy geostrategic territory and keep the petrodollar sailing and something for the military to shoot at. Remember Obama's red line? What a joke. And, and-we're gonna fight ISIS! Oh yeah, like we couldn't totally obliterate ISIS overnight if we felt like it. Please. They're much better for us alive.

Mind you, Trump doesn't know much about this before getting elected. And he hates this stuff. So the super secret dudes are like OK, lets just stop fucking around, show Russians we will straight up explode your proxy-force's shit, AND make it look like you deserved it. Even though he has the complete upper hand, Assad suddenly nerve gassed a whole bunch of women and kids just for funsies with 0 benefit. Suddenly, public and international support to just fuck Syria's shit up and stop playing this game.

Then Delta Force solder dies. BOOM. Blow up a mountain. Trump is just trying to get this shit over with. No long, drawn out conflicts: if you're on the shit list, you're just going to turn to dust overnight. No UN, no pussyfooting, just huge bombs and top-notch missles. Let me tell you, our military guys are PUMPED. They have been dealing with horrible rules of engagement and not really solving the problem.

>clintonfag

ew

Literally alt-light, the post

bump so "people" can see what they voted for

>my people
he means his people in the white house numskull.

>Clinton, Russia, Oregon, Bundys, Uranium connection
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/the-clintons-is-the-oregon-standoff-really-about-uranium/

DRUMPF

Бaмп

Trump BTFO
Trumptards will never reply to this thread, they'll just cover their ears and continue their circle-jerk over at their generals

The fact that he made you and people like you unhappy was worth him getting elected, to be quite honest with you though family.