What is the likelihood of war actually breaking out?

What is the likelihood of war actually breaking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc)
news.abs-cbn.com/video/overseas/04/25/17/north-koreas-threats-meant-to-force-talks-with-us-analyst
apnews.com/a9b5cea116384c2182a48d09de8fce22?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up you drunk ginger fuck. There is no war coming

If America could, they would have removed NK long ago. Now they are even worse prepared, and still have no answer to NKs nuclear potential (hitting SK and Japan).

April 27th

Technically it already broke out about 60 years ago.

>There is no war coming
Beware N. Korea's Proton Implosion Bomb. It can hurt you.

Very likely.
Trump's not fucking around.
Unlike the marxist commander in chimp before him.

50/50 depends on who throws the first stone.
but then you gotta take into account
>trump bombed syira
>kim has nukes
>china has cut/is still giving norks aid
>russia is working behind the scenes
leave it any longer and some cunt will gonna get rekt.
it won't be a world war unless a big power backs the norks or the norks break through china or sorks defences, taking resources to fuel its war machine.

it all depends. something will happen though, we can't leave it alone any longer, it's now or get nuked in the future.

Still better to do it now rather than later when they have figured out miniaturized nuclear warheads.

It's those dumb SK gooks' fault for not moving Seoul when they had the chance, now they'll pay the price.

>What is the likelihood of war actually breaking out?
50/50

100%, it's simply a matter of when.

You will be eating these words by week's end.

LEAVE KIM ALONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Grenache:
One for the road

If kek grants numbers we go to war with north korea

There will be no war. And in contrast with the opinions of certain retards if there was a war the North Korean government would cease to exist within 3 weeks at it was in Iraq. The NK military has barely changed in any way outside of size since the previous war. South Korea and Japan have rather impressive modernized armies as well. The reason why NK hasn't been taken out has nothing to do with their terrifying biplanes and jet planes from the 70's and more to do with the fact that China would've protected them. It's beginning to look like China may not defend them in a conflict and that's the only reason why it'd ever escalate into a hot war, but China does not want to lose their influence over that region, leaving themselves surrounded by their rivals, so they're probably only moving their military into the area for the purpose of intimidating NK and the whole situation will just disappear from the world's collective consciousness within the next few months as it has done each time the sabres began to rattle for many decades now.

My last 2 digits

"You will be eating these words by week's end." says poltard warmonger for 17th time this year.

0%

This.

The reality is that we will not go to war with DPRK in the way that these idiots like to act like we will. If anything were to conceivably happen, they'd shoot a bomb at us and we'd shoot it down. That's literally it. World war 3 will not happen. If you believe otherwise you are a LARPer, a retard or both.

Our words are backed with memetic weapons.

the eurofag got digits.
any cunt want ti counter them?

%200

Turkey will Anschluss North Syria eventually and then arm rebels to take natural gas sources.

Near zero. It would require some huge miscalculations on both sides.

Jumalauta saatana!

this thread isn't about the roach hive

100% tomorrow.

I've heard that Jong Un is more liberal than his father, he is always smiling and he waves at people. That might not mean much, but it is a step in the right direction. I have the feeling that much like Bashar Al-Assad is better than the people that came before him (like his father), we should be supporting the government of Kim Jong-Un always looking towards the future. We might have to be nice to a guy who is kinda dumb and authoritarian, but eventually better things will come. One step at a time. You can't go from absolute fascism to democracy in one swipe (no matter how hard you americans try)

Imo the west should make Jong Un feel safe enough to open the country to the rest of the world, then shitty tourists and companies will do the rest. Just stop telling him that we're going to bomb him and maybe try to trick him with economical promises.

nice digits bruh

do you live in Seul? then better leave

It will be a global conflict.
I only described the source of the conflict.
Also roaches don't have hives

uhm nuclear weapons development radically expanded under Un
Un is described as volatile
Conentration camps actually expanded since 2011
His threats are reaching a completely new level
----
bottom line: you're wrong

Busan. Nobody in Korea is even worried tho

>It will be a global conflict.
Elaborate.

>Also roaches don't have hives
lairs then
nests
beds

America is aiming to finish the next cold war faster.
They are acting to sabotage Russian economy before Russia can form another power block with China and Iran.

To do that Europe needs another source of energy because right now Europe gets its energy from Russian gas and petrol.

By securing Syria and using Turkey as a highway of energy Russia can be isolated and bankrupted.

^^^^^this guy

>51% chance

lets up that chance

I watched the Korean news channel the other night and it was covering a fuck ton of South Korean military drills. I couldn't understand the moon speak, but it was obvious what was going on.

I like the way you think m8

It depends on whether China is willing to step aside, whether Kim backs down to a degree that the US accepts, and whether Trump is bold enough to be the first president since Truman to issue a declaration on war (and that's what would happen; it wouldn't be "intervening in an ally's civil war with executive military action" like Vietnam, nor the half-measures we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan, but rather a real, honest Congressional declaration of war against the DPRK).

At this point, Kim still has the chance to tone it down, and China can still stop a conflict in its tracks by refusing to abandon Kim. Honestly, Kim will probably quiet down, but there is a fair likelihood that Trump will up the pressure enough to get Kim to lash out. And that lashing out is all it takes to start Korean War 2.

Won't a war with NK be pretty one-sided?
They'd be completely glassed in no-time if shit hit the fan.
Provoking a war is suicide for NK.

Kim is a weak leader and he cannot oppose the mighty West.

>it already has stupid.

WWIII won't be a nuclear war, it's going to be fought with techno melee weaponry and techno power armors in E2 127 AD.

E means era.

I guess kek already answered your question for you

PRAISE!!

>What is the likelihood of war actually breaking out?
0%

>kim's a murderer, not suicidal
>korks aren't suicidal
>nips don't want fallout
>chinks don't want k-pop or their distraction removed
>burgers can't win wars against peasant rice farmers, let alone the largest standing army of well-armed fanatics around (nor do they want their distraction removed)

The non-meme answer is that this will blow over like every other NK happening since the fucking 50's.

If numbers the Kim Dynasty is Kimstopable

Thank god we have a zionist neoliberal in chief now!

Nobody in Egypt was worried right up until the shit went down, my friend told me

There was just general unease

do you remember the gulf of tonkin incident? doesnt matter what kim wants if the US wants war

Don't underestimate the North Korean military.

The DPRK has, by far, the largest military in the world (mostly infantry and ground-based artillery, but it also has the world's largest submarine fleet), especially if you consider its reserves. And, furthermore, that military. has been in a state of constant readiness for sixty years. Remember that North Korea has been preparing for a new Korean War for all this time, and almost all of its resources have gone into its military. Remember that Seoul is within shelling distance of the North Korean side of the DMZ. Remember that North Korea has mid-range nuclear warheads which could easily strike any location on the peninsula, and likely also Japan.

This isn't to say that the North Korean military is comparable to ours, or even to South Korea's -- rather, the point is that it doesn't matter. The DPRK has a strong enough military to wreak immense havoc on South Korea, and cause countless deaths. An honest war would not be easy, or quick, or relatively bloodless.

This is serious. America might not be in danger, but South Korea and Japan definitely are.

Let's ask Kek...

100 percent. the sooner the better. Trump is being a huge pussy, Clinton would have already dethroned this fat gook

WINRAR!

Maybe there will be some fallout, but I can't really imagine any country siding with NK, not even China. The more countries they attack, the more the rest of the world will rally against them and they will have no allies to back them up. Doesn't really matter if you have a big army then.

>if the US wants war
thus is the operative term -- dumbf wants a distraction from his autism (youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc) and the nihilist jews who control the shite house, want wars further west

KING JONG UM here
I am a riceburner with small pernis

Berieve me this meme.
War = Wall
When you see wall you will see war.

The issue isn't anyone siding with them. It's countries staying out.

If there really is a war, the US, South Korea, and Japan are in for sure. NATO will contribute, and so will ANZAC. It's possible that some Asian regional powers might also join in, like Thailand or Indonesia or Vietnam, in order to flex in China's direction. China and Russia will certainly not get involved.

No matter how many allies the US brings to bear against North Korea, if China doesn't coordinate an attack over the Yalu River, the war is going to be long enough to be very, very bloody. A lot of people are going to die if this conflict happens, no matter what. Sure, the US will eventually win, but the cost will be high.

fuck you

You fucking retards to understand Japan does not have an official military? They are banned from wielding any specialized, offensive military most countries seem to utilize.

They only have a defence force that numbers to the tens of thousands. LOL.

South Korea would get the absolute living shit bombed out of it, I'd guess massive, heavy artillery barrages would spearhead any assault, Seul would be bombed into fucking ashes as well, 5000 MLR's is not a joke.

Would be like Operstion Barbarossa, extremely succesful early, but will completely and utterly fail on the end.

about as likely as Kim deciding he is tired of being alive. not likely.

your flag sucks. it looks African

ooga booga faggot

1%

We are 1 nuclear test away from it.

It all depends on Fat Jim.

Japan changed their law recently. In fact they have since conducted a military operation on foreign soil. Good for them I say. It's been long enough.

y not get it over it and nuke them

I lol'd, have a (You)

NORKS HAVE NEUTRON BOMB

They're not gonna do it. Kim isn't that stupid. Instead, he'll shut up, wait a couple months, and then do the test, and no one will do shit about it.

Because they might retaliate and destroy south Korea. Who's going to make K-pop if that happens?

news.abs-cbn.com/video/overseas/04/25/17/north-koreas-threats-meant-to-force-talks-with-us-analyst

>An analyst doubts war in the Korean peninsula is imminent, and believes instead that North Korea's show of military might is meant to force the United States back to the negotiating table.

apnews.com/a9b5cea116384c2182a48d09de8fce22?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

>Although a major event around the anniversary was viewed as possible, the morning came and went without any nuclear tests or ballistic missile launches. All that was publicly scheduled for the day were gatherings for mass dancing, a common celebration on major North Korean holidays.

Kim backed down after Trump threatened him with announcing the meeting on wednesday.

Happening cancelled / postponed.

100%
theresa may will give away UK to the North Koreans. NK will almost certainly win WW3.

you read it here first

Fuck is this shit?