I know we are shitting on Bill Nye the Science Goy atm, but I am also curious, what happened to Colbert

I know we are shitting on Bill Nye the Science Goy atm, but I am also curious, what happened to Colbert.

A few years ago I recall him BTFO Anita Sarkisian and BLM but now literally all he does is throw strawmans at Trump.

Wtf happened? Was he always this way?

I played a conservative before. But now he's just himself.

>libtard realizes his heroes are a bunch of shills for cancerous marxism

>A few years ago I recall him BTFO Anita Sarkisian and BLM but now literally all he does is throw strawmans at Trump.
Shit, remember #CancelColbert?
i guess he just sold out.

$$$ + Agenda = Script

This one goes out to all my bipeds who identify as ladies!

This world of ours is full of choice
But must I choose between
Only John or Joyce?
Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice

Sometimes, I do a voice for my vagina.
Please, don't tell me I'm the only one who does that.

'Cause my sex junk
Is so, oh, oh, oh
Much more than
Either-or, or, or
Power bottom or a top off
Versatile love may have
Some butt stuff
It's evolution, ain't nothing new
There's nothing taboo about a sex stew
Just add salt or GĂ©rard Depardieu
French treasure
'Cause my sex junk
Is so, oh, oh, oh
Much more than
Either-or, or, or
If they're alive, I'll date them
Channing or Jenna Tatum
I'm down for anything
Don't box in my box
Give someone new a handy
Then give yourself props

Oh, you think you're so smart
Did you learn gay in college?

Chill with all of that
While I drop some knowledge
Sexuality's a spectrum
Everyone is on it
Even you might like it
If you sit up on it
Drag queen, drag king
Just do what feels right
You're a tall pansexual
Flirty wood sprite?
Who enjoys a Fleshlight
In the cold moonlight?

With a sad clown
Skyping via satellite?

Damn skippy, home slice
Sing it with me all night
Sex how you want
It's your goddamn right
'Cause my sex junk
Is so, oh, oh, oh
Much more than
Either-or, or, or
Get off your soapbox
Get off your soapbox
My sex junk's better than
Bagels with lox
With lots of schmear

>Shit, remember #CancelColbert?
That was during the The Colbert Report, i.e. when he played a conservative. Now he's just himself and thus sucks.

He didn't sell out now --- he was always a cuck.

Seemed like all of them started the process of crossing over to bullshit a couple of years into Obama's presidency. No clue what that timing means.

Stephen Colbert is both a character and a person. He stopped playing the character once he dropped the Colbert Report. He's always been a libfag, his character was supposed to be ironic or something to give liberals a conservative to laugh at.

Trump is easy to make fun of

Meant to respond to this

Thank you for writing that out, or at least reposting someone else's transcript. That song was way too shitty to actually sit through and listen.

Cancel colbert was a moron slant accusing him of wrong doing because a parody account on twitter called chinamen chingchangs or something.

Him and anita was a fucking sarcastic interview. You guys must be morons if you think that was him asking real questions instead of strawmanning the FUCK out of the opposing argument.

Sup Forums is really no better than Sup Forums.

i watched the entire vid for science. What a shitfest. They're not making any friends.

>A few years ago I recall him BTFO Anita Sarkisian
not really he was sucking up to her bullshit. any "hostile" questions were just part of the clueless right-wing character he played

He did play a character, but there are reports from his extended shows, ie cameras off audience shows, where he genuinely would stand by these beliefs in his interviews. As mentioned in OP, his biggest dis to Anita happened during a commercial break.

he is a total cuck and a fag for sure but what really pisses me off is how he shits on the legacy of the late show. his show is just not even fucking funny. its embarrassing and pisses me off that this garbage was allowed to follow letterman. forgot the libshit angle even, its just completely unfunny and bad.

Comedians feel as though they have the principle responsibility to report on the president's actions in a laypersons digestible way. And considering how MSM put Trump into power, to an extent, they're right.

he's got a cushy gig making a shitload of money

the last thing he's going to do is fuck it up by not dancing like the good little monkey he is

Colbert went from a fake right wing blowhard to being a real left wing blowhard.

It sucks that he seems to be inescapable, but I am comforted knowing that on the bright side, he is condemned to interview celebrities for the rest of his professional career.

Literally the worst part about Daily/Report, admittedly just there to fill up time.

I loved when they lost the election, he said, "We drank a bit too much of the poison... and we liked it." And then next day went straight to sucking that poison cock.

so.... rump tonald dump dagjadjoggaffffffffbraaaappppppfgjndaga

Mk Ultra. Made him a pedophile.

Also, funny that Jon Stewart ducked out early before the 2016 presidential shitstorm just so that he could grow a beard, wear a t-shirt, and appear on WWE for a few weeks where Trump is in the hall of fame and Linda McMahon is in the cabinet.

Makes sense to me.

kikes run everything now. fuck entertainment, music, everything. whatever.

he followed the money. Or got an offer he couldn't refuse. But the former is more likely. He's a scum in other words

He's devolved into a mindless script reading leftist attack dog, bitter that he will always be in Stewart's shadow.

stephen is a larper

tosh called him a "bleeding hart liberal" on a tosh.o episode years ago.

Sup Forums is the smart part of Sup Forums. Which left Sup Forums with retards only

What a great message Rachel!

It was always in the face.

When the left felt in control, they felt safe to criticize the left. When the left lost control, they felt threatened, lost their minds, and rallied against the threat of right wing control. Anyone in Hollywood/media who don't rally around the leftist banner will be cast out. Similar things have happened on the right and even in both parties simultaneously such as with 9/11, but that's basically how it works.

Give it up for DJ Seahorse!

Why'd they change this?

His show is done after the Writer's Strike starts.

couldnt be more true

He cut his teeth during the Bush2 years. He made his name on being a pastiche of a conservative blowhard. Then, somehow, he pissed that all down his leg during Obama's run. Then he left his parody and pastiche behind, to become a real late night talk show host.

And he floundered. Might still be. But now the president is a person more like his previous character than the guy he was originally parodying; Bill O'Reilly.

So he's trying to get back into the mix, because even if he's doing what everyone else is already doing, he thinks he's got an edge on everyone else. But this confidence is causing him to over-step his every move.

He thinks he's great. He's actually worse than before. He still wants you to think he's not playing a character and he is actually being himself. All this and he's no Andy Kaufman.