Mixed feelings about marrying my latina gf

Been dating my latina gf since high school. She has always been smart. We were debate partners since freshman year in high school and were friends until we started dating. I went to engineering school at a very good school in Cali. She went to an ivy in NY. I'm just about to graduate college with a masters. We've been dating for about 7 years now. Due to the level of degeneracy escalating in society today I've just been feeling very mixed about marrying a latina even though i know she is a great person. Been trying to think of pros and cons of actually moving along with this.

pros:
-she is very smart and has a very good job already because affirmative action corporate policy
-she has a high libido and we have good sex
-she swallows
-she has a pretty agreeable personality so im having some luck beginning to redpill her, but college definitely set her back
-we will live in a different state from her family
-she believes in traditional values and eventually wants to be the housewife

cons:
-even though she is lightly toned, its likely our children won't look like me.
-her family has major baggage
-mom and dad are divorced
-mom is legit on a ton of medication and is unstable
-dad is a giant cuck, and super liberal
-has a lesbian aunt who is married to a college professor (they are both pretty insane, one makes short movies about being lesbian for basically 0 salary and the other teaches some bullshit non-intellectual social studies class.)
-both siblings are losers
-her sister is almost 20, couldn't graduate high school, got GED, is taking like 2 classes a semester at a joke of a community college.
-her brother is in the 6th grade, sleeps in the same bed with his dad sometimes. Needs help cutting food at dinner. sleeps in same bed with mom sometimes

I'm repulsed by her family but so intrigued by her. What do you think about this Sup Forums?

If you get married, those first 4 pros will disappear.

We've been dating 7 years we have a good amount of sex each month still, even if we do get married we will probably stay the same for 5 years.

Really i feel like the redpill will get stronger. Women are so agreeable they seem to just take on behaviors suitable for their mate without even really thinking about it.

There is only one solution man
You have to tell her about her family
If she understand and still love you, she's a keeper
If she throw a tantrum dump her and her sorry ass family
You have to know if she's willing to dissociate your couple/family from her own family
It's key

She is agreeable, because she still needs you.

When you have a couple of kids together and she swallows the alimony pill, it's all downhill from there.

I hope you're not white.

That one is tough, she knows her siblings are not achieving like she did but she still has feels for them obviously. She hates her mom actually. We both think shes crazy.

She just completely ignores her aunts political activism. Like she has never even seen any of her aunts short films.

She is very sympathetic towards her dad. I mean he is a nice guy, he is funny. But he is one giant liberal cuck. He needs to grow some balls and just divorce this crazy bitch he got married too but hes afraid how its gonna affect the children. Which in my view they are already completely fucked for life.

Her grandparents are very traditional and they are still married so I dont think she would ever divorce me unless I did something like insanely bad.

I am, this is part of the problem

Don't do it

Ignore your dick for a second.

Imagine her without the sex. Do you still want to be with her? Then go for it!

Assuming this is not bait:

>look at cons
>cons are fucking too much

>but goyim, she swallows, she is good for you ;)))

Don't do a mistake now, user. Control your emotions, be rational. Think logically.

Sup Forums is a larping board
just marry her but avoid her family
you will never find a white girl that believes in traditional values unless she is mormon, so go for it

bad news for you user, you will marry her family too

latina? be more specific

half your pros are based on muhhh dickkk
run away and never return

also
>asking Sup Forums about relationship advice
you won't get any good answers her

Only do it if you have absolutely no better options. You'll look like a loser and a creepy weirdo. Try to at least find a better white woman or northeast asian woman first.

If you Sup Forums opinion on your relationship then you have a really big problem, this isnt the best place to ask for help or advice

Well, the fact that you're even debating this shows that you don't love her. So yeah, why marry someone you obviously don't care about?

Dude bro I'm caught in this weird stage where I've become too autistic to jump in the dating world with this crazy degeneracy going on. It's so tough to throw all i have away when she is so traditional like me and gives me good sex. Where am I going to meet another girl.

We've been in a long distance relationship for 4 of those years so we do connect well on an emotional level. Its just politically school has brainwashed her so I'm setting her straight again.

The cons are mostly with her family though. They live in Cali and I don't want to live here anyway because I really want to start collecting guns

Yea this is what I am leaning towards.

When you marry, you marry the whole family. Your gf doesn't sound like a person, who would isolate herself from her family.

M8 as a hispanic anchor baby shitskin let just go ahead and tell you that if you marry this woman your headaches will be never-ending.

Her family is too high risk.

Don't do it, dude. It sounds like you're trying to settle because you have no confidence in yourself.

Marriage is a mistake.

I just got back from Thailand
You can't ignore her dick no matter how hard you try

Don't do it m8 pls

Christ had/has whores and pagans in his inner circles and forgave them without hesitation.

The key probably is positive projection. If you´ll do the opposite and be afraid your fear´ll most likely come true.

Hey, if you don't want her, someone else will take her. That's a fact. Now, I don't know about you, but I would think that if some politics was getting me to cut out a perfectly fine girlfrom my life, it's because its there to cuck me.

Don't be a politicuck OP. Embrace the perfectly fine girl you have now.

She is mexican but only her grandparents came from Mexico a long time ago.

Dude being in college on a marxist California college what else do I fucking have man. All my friends left after undergrad and my grad program is 99% asians who don't speak english cuz its engineering.

Slim chance I'm afraid

>be you
>be white
>throw your entire lineage away
>waste your one and only chance to have white children on a spic
>get divorced
>halfsie kids live a shit live of mixed blood
>parents frown on you from heaven
>grandparents frown on you from heaven
>great great grandparents frown on you from heaven
>american so you dont know your history beyond that
>die

Your offspring will be more successful than half gewks

Sounds like a time bomb. If her family is like that she'll probably be crazy by the time she's 40

I am conflicted too about marrying my Tamil/Indian/girlfriend. She is very religious and won't have sex before marriage. She wants my children. They won't look like me.

Marry her. Have you ever seen children that come out of white germanic men and latinas? They always look good and won't be ugly

>Christ was a cuck, so it's ok to be a cuck

>you will never find a white girl that believes in traditional values

not this meme again. they are out there, but not in clubs, pubs or college.

op, mixed feelings = thinking with your heart. that's not effective. you're a white guy thinking about becoming part of the problem. you've invested way too much time on her and you are now a lost cause. compromise with yourself in that case: get married but don't have kids.

>-she swallows

for most people, this is enough

What will your iman think??

>they won't look like me
>implying that's a bad thing

She's not half Indio

She is willing to live in a different state, so thats a lot of seperation.

Dude fuck this is what im worried about, am I going to have to take care of her retarded siblings cuz her mom is useless. The dad is very successful but hes unhealthy and hasn't saved much money.

I'm just not sure if I am going to meet someone as good has her. And once i let it go because i was too attached to muh politics it might be something i regret for the rest of my life.

It's so tempting man

That's actually pretty solid advice. Thanks user

You are probably right but things are holding me back

The few Tamil women I talked to, were batshit crazy

this

Enjoy raising your sons, Pedro and Juan.

why would you want this the only way you should do this is by adopting a white child

based serb

I heard jesus kissed a hooker on the lips

Is the ass fat op?

Post pic of her, blur face, im ending no fap

Of course I'm not talking about marrying a shitskin latina. 50% of latinas are white. They are the best women in this world.

Leave her. Your gf got shit tier genes and the only reason she remotely succeded is because of affirmative action.
I bet she's kinda ugly. You won't convince me a sudaca isn't ugly so don't even try.

Latin people are white

Id be more concerned with procreating with a germanicuck desu

she still has his skin tone, eye and color color, head shape.

I laff'd

I'm white, Anglo Irish.

I guess. I just meant skin colour. White and brown will make tanned baby. That being said I think Euroasian is better than most mixed races.
I just feel like I'm colonising the 3rd world.

Good friend married a pale skin, spanish looking Mexican girl, brown eyes

He's Norwegian blonde / blue

Son came out a dark brown looking turd

Like pic

I know it might be, bur first, stop thinking about sex
Would you still marry her if you couldn't have sex with her?

yes you will end up taking financial care of her whole family

Are you literally retarded? All we as white men ever did was conquer the world. That's how we won. If you don't conquer women of other races and spread your seed you are literally betraying your heritage as a white man and have given up your role as the one and only legitimate conquerer and ruler of this planet. Americans are so cucked it's quite unbelievable

9% of marriages involving non-Hispanic whites are interracial and 10% of whites are mudbloods so just do it because we are already a lost cause. This looks like a troll thread though.

Still a beady eyed Anglo.

>if you dont throw away your genes you arent white

(((who))) is this?

your ancestors didn't conquer shit you're still in Germany ffs

>we will live in a different state from her family
no shit

DONT
O
N
T

fuck off achmed

Then he clearly got cucked by Jamal.

I broke up with my Venezuelan gf because she was way too dark.

Tell me more, please. I gave no experience until now, I just like her wide hips and dark skin and religious devotion. She is a little redpilled because she doesn't like Muslims and gays, wants to cook me food.

I'd go to buy some cigarettes and never return.

Ask Jeb

>I'm just not sure if I am going to meet someone as good has her.

Yeah, I can definitely sense and there's no guarantee you will get someone better but if you stay with her I assure you you'll hate it. Everything about this screams settling because you're afraid there are too many degenerate women but settling is never the answer.

It's a no from me, hombre.

>White and Brown will make brown baby
No, it don't, based on my experience, the children still end up being brown and not tanned, i have seen a lot of this

Naw my parents are giant capitalists and success driven. We will be a successful power couple no doubt and will do very well financially.

Her ass is okay im not gonna lie. She has a very cute look to her though and a very warm face.

>Tanned*

sure thing bud

germans have always been about destroying western civilization

just like in 450
just like in 1914
just like in 1945
just like today

You are such a cuck. But go on, fuck a Stacy that will only love you for your money and raise some libtard children with no belonging in this world

White Latinas are the most loyal, conservative, and best women out there.

1488 faggot

It's his kid for sure though it has his facial features

destroying is different than conquering

>

Post pics