The South American problem

Jesus fucking christ... The Wall just got 1000x feet higher.

bestgore.com/murder/chest-decapitation-inmate-cut-open-heart-rip-out-brazil/

All South Americans need to be gassed asap.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/856650737408933888
bestgore.com/murder/chest-decapitation-inmate-cut-open-heart-rip-out-brazil/
creators.vice.com/en_us/article/the-middle-ages-darkest-tech-was-invented-by-victorian-con-men
youtube.com/watch?v=L9EOj_ZkvZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/856650737408933888

must be their aztec heritage

It's like South American criminals and ISIS are in direct competition to see who can get away with the most violent and depraved shit on earth

spain should have imported them they would be fine shock troops

>bestgore.com/murder/chest-decapitation-inmate-cut-open-heart-rip-out-brazil/

>he's already dead

big fucking deal

Considering that most of the people in your island is primitive with a tribal background, for you this is normal stuff

Do you draw the comparison because both groups receive weapons from intelligence departments?

spare the argies and chillians they are ok

Savagery is mainstream in South American culture

:^)

bunch of faggot shills in the comment section of the video jajajajaj all pucking themselves

Kali Ma! Kali Ma! Kali Ma, shakti de!

"""People like us"""

>1000x feet higher
you're a retard

>All South Americans need to be gassed asap.
you're a top tier autist

You're the one who should get gassed

>Inmate

Trust me, the population would happily gas those inmates for you but the marxists in charge oppose both the death penalty and life imprisonment.

Fucking assholes ruining this continent, country of the future till we purge them niggers.

>killing them before vivisecting them

this is all so appallingly amateurish

I'll just leave this here

Nice

Are you interested in reopening Unit 731?

We got plenty of cheap materials for testing.

Sad part is Christians already set the standards so high no one can beat them.

Pretty sure they already had the machetes.

>mfw my hottie school teacher ex gf from Honduras wanted me to go there with her but I got tired of listening to her and her sister argue in spanish while also watching telemundo so I dumped her and became a white nationalist.

>brazillians
>humans
We already settled this discussion years ago. Brazillians are the missing link between baboons and chimps

Peru needs to go

we can barter for them, do you want some rare Pokémon

ahhah in ihs budhole !

can't open that right now, someone give me a quick rundown

Most of the torture devices like in your pic where faked:
creators.vice.com/en_us/article/the-middle-ages-darkest-tech-was-invented-by-victorian-con-men

Fucking monkeys.

3 inmates to a Shiny, 15 inmates to a shiny with perfect IV's and 60 if they're legendaries.

How is that sounding?

Seriously, what the fuck are all the wardens doing while this shit goes on? Seen so much prison stuff.

Do they just let it happen in fear of being killed themselves?

jajajajajaja is truly cancer.

after you get a quick rundown, I need a rundown (make it quick, I'm busy) on what the guy who gave you a quick rundown on the video says, I aint clickin that shit nigga

Why don't you make a webm so we don't have to infect our computers like your shitty computer with malware , faggot.

Basically, they usually wait it out and let them purge whoever they got beef with.

Storming a prison full of young inmates armed with machetes is just asking for trouble.

This is the only time where some justice gets served in Brazil, every riot that happens they kill off all the rapists, pedophiles and other proper scum.

Meh. Its no different from slaughtering an animal. Brazilians are monkeys after all.

Studying laws qnd medicine you some times take part in necropcied where we literally cut open the body of the deceased and search for the heart and brain to see why he died.

The man is already dead, would've been much worse had he'd been alive while they cut him open.
Like real aztek/Mayan style.

Albeit, I bet they decapitated him alive, this dirty monkeys can't even make a I incition right.

Daily reminder that Rockwell was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9EOj_ZkvZU

>Brazilians

>a competition between brown people today
>it's relevant to refer to the Spanish inquisition!

They're all brown.

Thanks lad.

Madness.

KALIMA KALIMA

ugh

Now this video was difficult to stomach

Couple of guys tearing into the chest cavity and pulling out a heart and tearing it in half. That's some zombie shit

Shut up.
Your leaders would surrender to a squad of hues/spics

>vice.com
fuck off jew

Th daemons the U.S. has raised in the past, are now turning on their summoners...

whitey can't handle the bantz

The true madness is the penal code.

Max sentence that can be served is 30 years, period.

You could detonate a nuke in downtown Rio, serve 15 years and get out on parole.

source? this shit can't be true

Is it weird that I'm so desensitized to this shit that I can just keep eating my breakfast while watching it completely unfazed?

Another question mate.

You say they purge proper scum. So if I was put in there for a petty crime, they'd leave me alone and not rip me to pieces? I'd be shitting myself.

Just watch a necropsy, it's literally nothing.

Forensic medical examiner's do it all the time.

What about Amon Tobin?

I've been in real necropsies as a watcher and this is pretty much nothing, that's because they are cutting open a dead body and not someone still alive.

They'd probably try to recruit you into their gang, which is probably a good idea while inside. Gangs rule prisons.

Usually they're pretty chill unless you're a rapist, child molester, ex-cop, snitch or rival faction member.

But for petty crimes odds are you'd get out before the trial even ends. Most crimes whose sentence is under 3 years get suspended since the jails are overcrowded as fuck.

We got millions of inmates and capacity for a quarter of that.

>jew defending christianity
rely maks u thikn

>inmates
>machetes

Wat

you become unfazed to watching shit like this on a screen, if you saw it happening in front of you I can guarantee you'd probably puke

Penal cops are underpaid, understaffed and poorly motivated.

A bribe large enough would let you have a private cell with a 32 inch plasma TV, cable, internet access and an open air grill installed outside.

>This is the only time where some justice gets served in Brazil, every riot that happens they kill off all the rapists, pedophiles and other proper scum.
This is actually pretty good system. Here they live in comfortable prisons protected by guards against other inmates.then they get released in couple of years.

the only people in jail here are the poorest of the poor, so no one here cares about that stuff

every third world country is a social darwinistic utopia, libertarians and ayn rand fans come join us

To be fair Jeffery Dahmer was raped to death with a broken mop handle.
We're talking convicts in a state prison.(although a lot of our inmates are indeed beaners)

Smell-o-vision and a lot of the sound isn't transferred properly via these videos. The crunch of someone breaking a leg in real life is very different from some low res video with a shitty microphone.

top fukken kek
nice one

sounds like they're just speeding up the death penalty desu

Ideally i'd just sentence to be deported to the middle of antarctica to live out the remainder of their lives in heated metal boxes.

That's just a Brazilian doctor doing open heart surgery desu

He's right, but the part about civilization only being found in big cities where (((northern))) investment is dumped is bullshit.

The most civilized areas are small towns settled by germans are runaway nazis. The bigger cities are the shitholes.

But apart from that he's right. Fuck the portuguese and their race-mixing fetishes.

Rio Grande do sul represent ya'll! Independença já!

The Judas Cradle is not fake news. It was used for several centuries by Christians to extract "confessions" and force conversions. Thousands of people died on these.

impressed how easy he tore the heart in half

Flaying was also widely practiced. The removal of a persons entire skin while keeping them alive for further torture.

This is your first day on the Internet, isn't it? Welcome, newfriend.

It's just muscles tissue, buy a cows hearth and is basically the same.

I watched the video but this picture freaks me out more. The way their eyes just seem so empty. I wonder if they were really that calm while skinning people alive

“Breaking News: in compliance with a Freedom Of Information Act request, the US Department of State has released de-classified documents detailing the delivery of several caches of rusty machetes to Brazilian prisons.”

said no one ever

Brits should colonized us

You could have massacred them Spain

You could have had your own Australia and America

>Heh heh, if I sneak in the Christian atrocities from 600 years ago, no one will notice, heh heh.

The source is literally at the top of the pic you fucking snow nigger

Even the wikipedia page for this thing says it's only alleged to exist. There doesn't seem to be any solid evidence for it's use and since most of these torture devices were fabricated chances are this one was too.

Christians SODOMIZING a person for confession doesn't even make sense.

They did kill most of them. Spain imported way more niggers than America ever did. The Spanish settlers were mostly men looking for a fortune. Deprived of Spanish women they fucked the natives and niggers present. This resulted in the monkey people you see today.

Coz freedom and protestant ethics.

Or just take them behind sauna and shoot them in the neck.

>Christians
You mispelled Catholics m8.

It sounds more like the strange imagination of a people writhe with fetishes and a persecution complex. There are plenty of ways to torture people without making bizarre and elaborate devices.

why would they do that if he was already dead, they are fucking subhuman and should be wiped out.

In that case there should be plenty of DNA to pull from them.

The Mexican-US dynamic will mean that no matter who owns your shitty clay, there's always going to be cartels and drug violence.

If my country were to put on our jackboots again, it'll be a big ol' stomp-a-bean until there's no hot bean left. Then perhaps you can be democratised and live by Western values.

Brazil had savages, not Aztecs.

>www.psychohistory.com
>psycho

Case closed.

Finish it.

Spain has nothing to do with Brazil.

Man, pinatas are looking realistic these days.

What would happen if you just killed all the prisoners?

(In the window)

Good bantz B2

Ayyy