Gun Regulation: When is it enough?

Most these laws are written by people with no firearms knowledge, promote ignorance and have zero effect on public safety. In my opinion there should be little to no public debate about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6L-2WFq79dU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

There will never be "enough".
The government is probing gun owners, pushing their agenda little by little until guns are completely banned.

We used to have very lax gun laws, then carrying was outlawed in 39 by nazis.
We could freely buy unregistred guns until 95, then a "mass shooting" led the government to restrict them to hunters and sport shooters.

It can and will happen to you too. Just because RKBA is written on the constitution doesn't mean it's protected forever. Just look at the NFA. Does it not INFRINGE on your rights?

>there should be little to no public debate about it.
So you hate freedom?

When it comes to gun control, there is no "enough".

There is only "too much".

French user speaks the truth

And the time will come, sooner rather than later, that you'll have to use these guns to defend your liberty, not just against Tyrone stepping on your lawn but against the established tyranny that is the communist/marxist deep state, the "soft dictatorship" that wants you to conform to its anti-freedom laws and believe in them.

Agree with the first part of your post, the end goal of gun control is to ban every object capable of propelling a projectile.

However I have to correct you on some things. We had no gun laws to speak of until 1939 indeed, then all guns were outlawed and confiscated by the gendermarie, however it wasn't nazis, but the leftist government in power at the time. Supposedly because they feared insurrection in dire times of war, food shortages, etc, but many historians have linked it to the left's willingness to surrender to nazi Germany before the fight even started. Then the nazis durring occupation decided that owning a gun would be punished by the death penalty. After the end of the war, those laws were used as the basis for our gun laws up untill 2012 (and they still haven't changed much) : restriction of military calibers, etc. Up until 1995 and 1998 indeed, we could buy unregistered AR15's without any licensing or anything, chambered in civilian calibers such as .222 though, as we needed an authorization to get any gun in a military caliber, or any handgun. Today we need an authorization for anything that isn't hunting shit, and a license for hunting shit.
And now with the fourth reich's gun law...

>And now with the fourth reich's gun law...

....which will be applied in France when hell will have frozen twice over....

How old is this add?

That didn't need correcting, nazis and nazi collaborationnists are two sides of the same coin.

Our gun laws until Pasqua passed the law were great.
Now they're very restrictive but still better than Germany where sport shooters must justify participating to competition to own an AR for instance. Or better than the UK where handguns must have a stock or some shit and must be kept at the range and not at home.

We're doing OK for the most part, the biggest problem in my opinion aren't the laws directly but the people defending the high-ranking police who pushed for these laws and, obviously, people who fell for anti-gun propaganda and refuse to own legal guns.

We have no NRA in France, nor do we have any gun control lobbies so to speak. Everything is in the hands of the "State Police" which decides everything. You won't find any cops agreeing that citizens owning guns is a good thing here, unlike in the US.
>"it's too dangerous"
>"let the pros handle it"
>"you can't be trusted"

>>"let the pros handle it"

Which is pretty funny considered how said pros handle said guns.

Considering that Cazeneuve and Le Roux were the ones who asked for it, and that every single politician in France wants the total ban of private gun ownership (except maybe Le Pen, who probably wouldn't take the risk to try to change anything, even if she became president, which will never happen), I'd say that the law is going to be applied very fast, much sooner than the 15 months required if I remember correctly. All our of prefincts also hate giving authorizations to shooters, and are clearly showing how much they are against it lately by illegally sending the police to people's homes and shooting ranges to harrass gun owners.
Also, in the EU law, there are provisions to allow individual states to grant to gun owners the authorization to keep guns that will become category A. Guess what, that's not going to happen in France. Every single gun that's currently in B4 is going to be purely and simply banned.

In a democratic society weapons don't belong into the hands of civilians.

It's not a coincident that the people conastantly bitching about "tyrannyz" are people who seems to have a hard time adjusting to living in society and who are the ones who can be trusted least with guns.

>example: The United States of America.

>Every single gun that's currently in B4 is going to be purely and simply banned.

That's pure FUD. Exemptions will be given, we don't know the details yet.

Currently, the EU commission proposed that long rifles must not have a magazine with more than 10 rounds into them IF the owner isn't actively practicing sport shooting or for competition. That's a rule for other EU countries where people can own ARs without being sport shooters; it should NOT be a problem here in France with the whole Carnet de Tir and proving you're actively shooting.

That also doesn't mean you can't own 30 rounders at home for "later". Just never be seen with one inside the magwell.

>When is it enough?

Spoken like a Cuck living in a Cucked society.

Some people well never see how brainwashed they are.

>In a democratic society
let me know when it exists

>Today we need an authorization for anything that isn't hunting shit, and a license for hunting shit.

What a shame, it would be fun watching what happens when those frustrated kids with no future from the banlieues start arming themselves legally and take a ride to your neigborhood.

That abortion of an AR is triggering me

>Spoken like a Cuck living in a Cucked society.
>Some people well never see how brainwashed they are.

Knowing that the guy who posted this comment laced with the word 'cuck' looks like this makes the irony level of his post hit top levels.

>Implying they have any difficulty to arm themselves on the black market at a fraction of the price

I just bought legally a pristine GP35 at 580€+commision+customs. And I will have to wait several months before receiving it

For that price, mamadou can instantly buy 3 full auto 3 AKs.

Most Europeans easily fall for anti-gun propaganda. It's a shame considering how serious the issue is.
They'd rather run to the local police station than being able to defend themselves and their family.

Most Europeans are statist as fuck.

No, that's pure wishful thinking.
Guns that have been converted to semi-auto (basically all of our surplus) are going to be in category A, and so are any semi-auto that's under a certain length/has a folding/adjustable stock or that looks like an automatic weapon.
They are going to be in catogry A, period. And we would need to prove that we are actively training for and participating in competitions, the carnet de tir won't be enough. Not that it matters anyway, we won't have the right to own category A weapons under any circumstances, because it's up to each state to decided this. France is the one country that pushed this law the most, our government litterally threatened MEPs into voting for it. France won't allow its citizens to own category A weapons, and there is nothing that hints otherwise.

The only semi-autos left we'll be allowed to own are going to be some shit like the Mini 14 and Benelli MR1. Deal with it.

cuck

>GP35 at 580€+commision+customs

You bought a diesel-electric locomotive for 580 bucks? Where can I order one?

This is just disinfo and defeatism mixed into one, sorry dude.
My semi-auto AR will be fine. I'll buy 10 round mags for the range and keep my 30 rounders at home.

>Germany is so far gone, even their google don't show firearms

You can't make that shit up.

That's a nice gun

maybe that is because gp35 is the frogeater name. everyone else just calls it the browning high power.

>want to move to state that allows me to protect myself
>all such western states are far more violent and much less safe than where I currently live

Not arguing pro or against. Just pointing out my dilemma here.

Just like they did when anyone could enter a supermarket and get out with a Colt Sporter or a Maverick 88? Oh wait, they never did.
How convenient of you to ignore the rest of my post.

See, dumbfuck, even when weapons could be legally bought without any paperwork, we actually had less shootings/crimes/riots/terrorist attacks than we do nowadays, and criminals still used illegal guns.

What's the point of making me go through a load of bureaucratic bullshit to buy a semi-auto AK when the only thing that's necessary to keep it out of the wrong hands is a quick background check? Why do I have to join a shooting range, get a license, get it stamped by a doctor, wait 6 months, undergo 3 controlled shooting sessions a year, ask the French shooting federation's approval, ask for the prefinct to finally run a background check (can last from one month to a full year) to grant me the "privilege" of owning it and having to renew the license and the shooting sesssions every year and the authorization process every 5 years?

What's the point of those laws when full auto weapons are totally banned but shitskins still get any weapon they want, including rocket launchers, from Ex-Yugo countries?

You have no infos whatsoever to back up your claim, again that's just wishful thiking.

>it's going to be fine, it's going to be fine, it's going to be fine

That's what people said when every new gun law came into effect. You are extremely naive, but do as you wish. You will see that I was right, eventually, when you get a mail at home asking you to surrender your AR immediately if you don't want a visit of the GIPN.

nogunz gercuck detected

Try New Hampshire. They have a homicide rate of 1.4. Which is average for European standards, but very low by our standards. It's also one of the whitest states, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

i hear montana is pretty good

recreational mcnukes now

Take Ted Nugent's words as mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=6L-2WFq79dU

Bin that gun and

Switzerland?

why the fuck couldn't he just look at a picture of an AR for 2 seconds before he drew that picture?

I would not be surprised if anti-guns artists took a certain pride in not knowing to draw guns accurately.

Not giving guns to autists and imposing draconian laws on mishandling (up to the family of autist shooting school being forced to sell their kidneys to pay victims reparations) should be enough.

Gun is not a problem by itself. Bydlo and retards/niggers are. So I suggest trampling the shit out of said bydlo and niggers.

cuck

This is why gun control is stupid.
Keep licenses and background checks and let us own and carry whatever.

Get out and fix your damn countrys gun laws.

Fun Fact: Gun control only got a proverbial "foot in the door" once huWhites started pearl-clutching and begging lawmakers to keep guns out of the hands of nonwhites

>wtf I love gun control now

ARTIST CAN'T EVEN ACCURATELY DEPICT AN AR15 IN ITS ACTUAL FORM.

>>HAS TO PUT THAT SCOPE OVER THE FRONT HANDGUARD......

>>HAS REAR SIGHTS BUT NO FRONT......

>>WTF MOUNT IS THAT SUPPOPSED TO BE.

>>AND WTF IS GOING ON AT THE GAS TUBE...

Anti gunners all need to throw themselves into a wood chipper.

the police can try to take my gun from me.

pic related.