If you ever wanted to see an accurate depiction of Aboriginal Australians, here's your chance...

If you ever wanted to see an accurate depiction of Aboriginal Australians, here's your chance. Fucked up thing is it seems super racist but it's completely true. If I recall correctly the cunts who made it got taken to court and the judge let them off because he thought it was funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGYFFiWAfVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also ignore flag, using VPN.

This is pure gold. Australian shitposting at its finest, in real life.

Love it

>he thought it was funny.
astoundingly low standards

This

It's fucking hilarious if you've grown up in Australia. I understand every reference and I've seen people exactly like this. It is the perfect caricature. Also, shouldn't you be getting raped by Muslims or something?

>It's fucking hilarious if you've grown up in Australia.
So why should the rest of the world care?

You realize global politics are discussed on Sup Forums, right, not just the politics of your own country? Notice how I prefaced it with "in case" and notice how you replied indicating you care.

Those who have ever encountered an Abbo in the wild would understand. Not just Aussies

Lookit this faggot

The Germans have only ever told 3 jokes in their history

My cousins were working as builders in Adelaide and were attacked by a gang of Abo Teenagers, including girls. The Girls tried to punch my cousins and my cousins punched back knocking out the girl, then the abo guys tried to blame my cousins as woman beaters. It made the local news.

You gotta pretend to care about the coons or they'll riot and the SJW will leave Melbourne containment area and harass the good racist folk.

This coincides with the second coming of Jesus and the rapture in Australian culture.

>the cunts who made it got taken to court and the judge let them off because he thought it was funny.

never change you crazy cunts

[citation desired]

>WW1
>WW2
>a stupid knock knock joke

this is accurate

>WW1
>WW2
>You

AUSGEZEICHNET

youtube.com/watch?v=bGYFFiWAfVQ

>two world wars
>it was just a prank bro

Bless you.

I don't think anybody should be taking comedy tips from Germans.

>Aboriginal Australian
Modern day Aboriginal Australian

Fucking lol at the pictures on his wall. I used to be super liberal 2 years ago in grade 11 and I wrote an editorial about how we're so mean for oppressing the Aboriginals (even though a part of me was glad Aus is so much better now). I got an A+ and everyone sucked my dick.

But fuck Midnight Oil and that stupid fucking song. I had to reference it in my assignment. Stupid virtue-signalling cunts saying we have to "give it back" whatever the hell that means. As if they'd actually leave the country and give up their rights. I still like their other songs but god damn it that song is so stupid. /rant

>it seems super racist but it's completely true. If I recall correctly the cunts who made it got taken to court and the judge let them off because he thought it was funny.
it's a crime to be racist in oz?

Midnight Oil are cucks, I never liked them

Holy shit that midnight oil reference.

It's a crime to give offence.

>basically just used by the jew to punish the holohaux redpill

>in b4 muh 6 gorillion.

good chunes, bad message. OG virtue signallers

I live in northwest queensland and I can hear them screaming at eachother and having a party around the corner at this very moment. It's tuesday night.

Who is Jaden Gray?

>a crime to give offence
arrest the police then

what an evil "law"

No idea, everyone's been asking this but no one really knows. Probably a friend/rival of the creators.

Yeah wtf. I think they were sued over inciting hatred or something, but at least they won. You can sue anyone for anything.

Yeah Queensland here too. I'm in Surfers though, only seen a few abos in my life.

All the aborigines in the comment section think it's a top video kek.