This is your annual reminder that partisans win and fascists lose

This is your annual reminder that partisans win and fascists lose

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Cult_of_Personality_and_Its_Consequences
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't listen. They're morons who want to be dominated by the government. They never realize that totalitarianism means they're fucked also.
They're fucking retards.
not saged

More demoralization hahahahahahs

can't wait till executing fascists becomes legal again

Explain Spain then. The leftists tasted rope and lead in the prime of their lives, the fascists died peacefully of old age in their beds.

Chile, Spain, Japan, Taiwan, South. Korea and Singapore are your reminder that fascist authoritarian governments can work wonders.

There are no Communist examples - 'Communist' China was a disaster until it adopted capitalist/free market economics while maintaining an ethnocentric, traditionalist, authoritarian government making it fascist.

Fuck off nigger loving Jew boy

Go fuck your butt buddy macron, shill

Work wonders? Explain what you think a "wonder" is. It'd be great to string all fascists up like christmas lights. Communism has never existed. All examples of communism were just fascism with a different label. You fags have no idea what you're asking for. I hope your balls drop soon.

Partisans were basically useless. The americans did all the hard work. Idiot.

sure, military occupation did all the hard work, like in Bosnia and Afghanistan? learn how to history bro

You fuckers have a fucked-up view of the world. I'm glad neckbeards will never rule the country. You'll just remain angry, overweight losers in your parents' basements, raging over people's skin color and sexual orientation while not advancing yourselves or society one iota.
Go die.

>advancing yourselves or society

well the value of that is very subjective, whose to say we aren't?

NEVER

>anyone who is not a commie is a facist

wew

Even if that's what we are, it's still not as bad as your kind. Angry, overweight or skinnyfat losers who are chronically underemployed in dead-end jobs and still stuck with their parents, raging over what 'fascist' neckbeards are saying and doing on the internet and whenever another leftist violates your believed ideological purity or goes off the 'true' path.

I don't think I met a single antifa or far-left type in my student days who wasn't a complete loser to some extent and I went to a traditionally left-wing university. Even the ones who weren't neckbeards were still generally unsuccessful in life and unpopular away from their circles.

Is this some sort of zen meditation position?

Italy is not a multiethnic country with hundreds of years of ethnicinfighting.
>Inb4 tirol some mountain germans won't destroy your state as long as you not attack them

Neckbeards vote for fascists tho

>partisans win and fascist lose
nope. US troops win, fascist lose, and partisans loot (and the Franco-Moroccan pillage)

> Communism has never existed

Cambodia turned out splendidly, didn't it?

Clearly they are vampires. That is why they are sleeping upside down.

No...it's a picture of them cheering their arrival in Australia

>be developed first world country, cartel of civilization with magnificent history
>at present have some of the top quality products in the world from the best cars to food, fashion and so on
>be fucking literal COMMIES
>make allies so worried about your flipping to the dark side that they prepare to deal with Soviet Italy

Italy, what the actual fuck?

>cartel
cradle*

Totalitarianism gave us Rome you faggot. You need a good dose of zyklon b

You're just raging. You think you're putting me in my place, but you're just returning the same words I already said and adding assumptions that you think I'll be insulted by. You can't bother me except with your stupidity. Your "student days" probably never happened. You're too stupid to have even cheated your way through school. Even those people accidentally learn something.

That was my point. They're morons. I'm not promoting fascism.

Not communism, idiot.

enjoy Macrons cum fag

hey what's goin on in this thread

Oh, look, a dumb faggot who doesn't know history, how rare!

kys

Just go to your mother's garage, close it, clean out the obviously high amount of beer bottles she leaves in her car after working two shifts every day to sustain her "muh fascism" spewing unemployed offspring that doesn't want to be called a son because its gender studies teacher told it that that's sexist, sit in the driver seat and turn the keys on her shitty minivan or even crappier SUV, because no one in your family dared to educate themselves on anything and sit there and absorb the cleansing fumes.

According to you holocaust denier faggots, zyklon b isn't lethal.

>"Partisans"

We call them fence sitters.

They didn't win. They just mopped up for the Anglo's.

Wogs- Know your place. Keep your place.

>Antifa bootlicker

>Literally worships totalitarian rule

>Complaining about the freedom living right wingers on Sup Forums

Kek.

I don't deny it. I prefer to think it happened, because nothing brings me more pleasure than the thought of Jews choking to death haha the kids too. Die slow pleb. Fascism will rise again!

You're literally speaking from a place of absolute ignorance and accusing others of the same. You don't even know you're stupid. Stupid.

Won't be long once Macron wins.

Killing white men will be a sport.

Give strangers handjobs

You aren't very smart, are you?

> 2017
> shitalian neetbux betamale is living in his 20 sqm piss-stained cuckshed
> it's the anniversary that marks Italy's complete and utter failure
> the shitalian unironically celebrates this day

Japan has been ruled by a soft fascist regime for nearly 70 continuous years.

They have the longest life expectancies in the world and one of the highest standards of living.

Meanwhile, in Venezuela...

>8 more years

Cambodia under Pol Pot was a literal communist society.

Communism =/= Burning Man

Why do you all think that Communism is something other than what it was?

Fuck off, you didn't do shit, the americans did all the hard work in Italy

>Emuposting

That's irrelevant. The statement is accurate.

>Be Antifa
>Fetishize authoritarian rule and violent, oppressive dictatorships

>Complain about Sup Forums, a libertarian/anarchist enclave for not loving "freedumbs"

Just think about how incredibly stupid the average Antifa liberal is.

That explains why, acording to reputable and peer reviewed studies, 95% of them live at home with their mommies and daddies.

Stop baiting boy, this isn't reddit

So...Anglo's...?

>Italian Intellectual

Anglos have wog blood from the Roman Empire? You know that right? The Italians fucked left right and centre there. In short - the wogs don't begin at Calais. They begin at the cliffs of eire

Don't worry frenchie, abdul and jamal will make you need stitches in your back door if anything, but you can dream I guess

wtf i always complain about Americans' stupidity, but now i discovered Australians!

he most likely IS abdul.

Real fascism has never been tried before, tho.

lmao antifaggot tries to shill ends up triggering itself

it's cool to see that a compagno browse Sup Forums as well.

>first day on Sup Forums
> discovers Australians
> WTF?? they am stupid also??

Welcome, newfriend.

it's like me getting credit for what the spanish did

why are you here

kys traitors
i'm not celebrating this "liberation" day.
just fuck off

To do what every other person does: waste his time
>pic related
he looks kinda qt though, like children when sleep :/

not as cute as the 70 million victims of communism

Explain to me how can Stalin be considered a communist.

it's literally what he was

he was literally controlled opposition so i don't care :^).
partisans were scum

1)Did Stalin believe in the "international revolution" like Marx, Lenin and Trozkij? No. Did he believe in a world without borders? No. He literally made a deal with Hitler to invade half of Poland, and then he made deals with USA and GB, two highly capitalistic countries to annex the territories of eastern europe. He was an imperialist.
2)"Seize the means of production and give it to the PEOPLE" did he do that? No, he kept everything for himself, (not so differently than Hilter and Mussolini) and to his most faithful bureaucrats. Communism is about the dictatorship of the proletariat. He didn't do that. He acted like a fascist, like Kim Jong Un, like Pinochet, like Hitler. Stalinism is not communism. And everyone who praises Stalin cannot be considered a communist.
3) He also based his propaganda on the cult of personality. Go read what Cruschev said about this after Stalin's death. I'm too lazy to explain this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Cult_of_Personality_and_Its_Consequences

Also, btw, capitalism kills 30 million people in third world countries every year.
And things like colonialism, imperialism, WWI, Mafia, etc... are all sons of capitalism. Wars exist for the economic fallacy in capitalism, which is to always expand to find new profit.
Immigration and all the sandniggers here are caused by capitalistic wars. Communism has caused deaths, ofc, since it is based on a violent revolution, but it is not even close to what capitalism and imperialism have caused.

Reminder that Mussolini was a Jewish puppet.

Prime bait.

t. Polenta eating cuckold

Reminder they were shot and killed in one of the most left-leaning places in Italy.

It's insane to me that people defend communism when it literally has the worst track record in the planet. EVERY time it has been put into action it's failed and lead to the death of millions of people.

No Milanese lose, the place where il Duce was hunged up piazza loretto is now a place where Italian cannot go. Full of black drug dealers and other scum, so well done partigiani di merda, you fought for Pax Americana and now you got It. Even a Starbucks next to the duomo..... northern cucks.

today i can't get out and celebrate, so I'm here educating neckbeards

inb4 africa

>Anarchists/Partisans: 1
>Fascists: -100000

One threat at a time.
Let's start with fascists Islamist, next... Liberal fascist.

so you like sucking the dick of a grandmaster globalist mason.
nice

Garibaldi, Resistenza and Fabio Grosso are the only reasons why I'm proud to be Italian

The only reminder is how subhuman you are for that literal chimpout. That shitshow is the perfect demonstration that you belong in the jungle among your simian equals.

Marx was a mason. Henry Ford. Churchill was a mason. Being a mason doesn't mean anything. Once almost all of the most famous personalities were members of free-masonry

Is that so, amigo?

>partisans win and fascists lose
It would appear, we skipped over that part at school, can you inform me more about it?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Being a mason doesn't mean anything.
It means everything.Each lodge follows a certain ideology.
daily reminder
>"The document details an alleged Masonic plan to infiltrate the Catholic Church and spread liberal ideas within it. The Carbonari had strong similarities to Freemasonry and so the document is seen by some as a Masonic document."

My granpa was from italy, fighting in the US side. He said he was sad they should have executed him by firing squad and what they did was pretty disgraceful.

This argument is so fucking deceptive.