Aus/pol/: fuck tripfags edition

How was the dawn service you went to?
You did go to one right? Fucking better have or you better have a good excuse as to why you didn't.

Did you all see this pic? Cunts ay

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2nt0mk
youtube.com/watch?v=S7whwJZeG7I
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
vocaroo.com/i/s1RKX1QGatZF
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/albanian-accused-600000-safe-and-atm-spree-leaves-alleged-blowtorch-gang-feeling-the-heat/news-story/43056e8633f2f977f0819d2081b2c750?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1493120990
baka.com.au/nsw/from-wartorn-yugoslavia-to-blowtorching-atms-aniello-vinciguerras-life-on-the-run-20170206-gu6b2d.html
baka.com.au/nsw/brother-speaks-out-against-kosovar-safecracker-and-alleged-people-smuggler-20170309-guu3cu.html
canberratimes.com.au/nsw/global-fugitive-to-be-extradited-over-people-smuggling-tragedy-after-serving-nsw-jail-term-20170421-gvpfxt.html
boards.Sup
news.com.au/national/politics/cory-bernardis-fledgling-australian-conservatives-party-to-merge-with-family-first/news-story/c63ca905b7d338ab2f3a0579f94253f3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck the pozbourne tripfaggot chink.

mate please don't fucking do this again

Second for fuck the tripfag cancer ruining Aus/pol/.

he's ruining aus/pol/
he had a full spaz yesterday over qanda
new threads before even bump limit, someone said he had an art degree

I don't get how or why he wants to be our leader or what ever he is trying to do

Go fuck yourself fucking blind patriot scum.

ANZAC Day is a fucking sham, "remembrance" doesn't just happen 2 days a year so you can post your bullshit on Facebook.

I really, really like anime

He is just an attention-seeker.

The best way to deal with him is to make sure you report any posts he makes which breach the rules.

The mods have already banned him once before.

He's clearly from reddit and is used to being an attention whore. Notice how he spergs out when people don't give him attention and especially when he isn't the one to make a thread? People need to start ignoring anything he says or makes.

he's just gonna spam your thread with cross links

also if you don't make your op political, the thread will be deleted and you will be b&

>not listening to this for the full 24 hours of ANZAC day

dailymotion.com/video/x2nt0mk

>Navy

Not surprised tb h

Are those tits I see on Lina ? This is slander and russian propaganda, take this image down at once.

he makes aus/pol/ threads too quick so wont whoever made the second one get the boot?
fuck you, you piece of shit. I've already dealt with you today. don't shitpost about people willing to die for you

>boring song about a sheep fucker that describes values that no longer exist

no thanks

is he the one a few weeks ago the posted 20 times in caps lock about how we needed a new thread and everyone stayed until about 700 posts to piss him off?

He'll just get his ass banned for spamming. Fuck that chink cunt anyway, he's an roleplaying faggot that tries to make everything about him. Needs a bullet in his skull.

This one was made first anyway.

trust me, dont let Aus/pol/ become a tripfag circlejerk like Brit/pol/

I went to the service this morning, then watched til lunch. that was enough for me.

>cross links
Make sure you report it each time he does it.

You haven't dealt with anything you fuckin' blind cunt. These people don't die for you and me, they die for no good reason.

Dawn service was neat. Great weather. Sang Advance Australia Fair for our brothers across the ditch and actually got the Te Reo verse of our anthem downpacked. Hit up the RSA later and fetched some tea and yarns. Played BF4 with some Straya lads later.

Was a good ANZAC day.

he did the same thing a few days ago so most likely

look i don't agree that tripfaggot has some divine right or monopoly on making threads

just if you want to be the one to make it then don't do it in parallel / at the same fucking time

i'll still bump this one for the purpose of australian colonisation of the catalog

suicide sub pilots?

Happy ANZAC Day!

don't test me poof, we'll all have a gnash at your face

tbhfamlam, I was too hung over and too stuffed to go to dawn service.

I did fuck my drunk fuck buddy just after the sun rose up. Came in her a couple of times, so I hope she's on the pill.

Stop fantasizing gaylord, your closet isn't that big.

I wish that cunt would die

I get hung up on him, so I guess i'm part of the problem. I've been avoiding aus/pol/ a bit lately because of him which is shit because apart from this Sup Forums has turned to shit.

How was Q&A anyway missed it last night?

because I work you dumb cunt.

I reckon if we squeeze we could fit in there together
bretty gud, we all got a months worth of mushrooms for participating and Adam called up after which was good
>someone post the vocaroo

anyway. look at the pic in the OP, did you all read it?

alright lads: give this video a listen tonight / by tomorrow at least:
i know i know - i'm not a fan of his inflection either...
but its one of the only commentaries you'll find from a fully redpilled perspective on this topic.

he evaluates the true meaning of the day, as well as the historical context
- all very articulately.

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

was thinking about growing mushrooms at home today actually

I really hate that tripfag, op you could be the tripfag but without the trip. what a world we live in

Anzak what? What day is this? Tell me more user.

Missed the dawn service in Queensland cause i was out in fairly remote parts looking after my dad's farm for a few weeks and only got home this afternoon. Relatives in melbourne (lol sux2live there guys) went though, they go every year and someone makes sure they march in my grandad's uniform

Well shit, guess I better go watch it, cheers mates.

Happy Anzac day!

there are no farms in remote parts of queensland faggot, only properties, you sound like a LARPer

the miracles of technology
use coffee grounds
>someone makes sure they march in my grandad's uniform
that's great, there were a few uniforms at the one I went to (Gawler - Adelaide)
it was funny there wasn't anything insightful though

Got to 1:30. Snooze.

How are you guys even alive?

Everything wants to kill you

these cunts need to go back to china though

fucking say that IRL and not on the internet and see what happens

here ya go mate:

Fucking abbos.
Who would have known they're capable of waking up before noon, what with the fact they drink / sniff themselves unconscious every day

This is another pic someone posted this morn of the raghead from qanda tweeting shit and using it as a medium to push faggotry

Said it in RL, got angered reactions.

>wheres the drop lol?

survival of the fittest lad

delete this Lina is perfect in every way

to be fair:
listen to it after you knock off tonight / when you have more time to kill. its a long format thing that won't be able to compete with trigger-finger shitposting entertainment action

id bang that if i had the chance t b h

just so i can say that i rooted a muslim and a fellow engineer

I bought an inflatable arab fuck doll once, blew itself up.

If you waste the first 90 seconds of a video you don't have the intelligence to say anything worth listening to. Simples.

If we do ever get bombed I sincerely hope it's Melbourne that gets hit.

Are you retarded?

I think its a chink being a funny cunt but failing at it

>3 million casualties
>No Australians were injured

no cunt, i just don't know the technical name for it you gronk lol. but come to think of it property does sound correct. he has livestock that needed to be fed and given fresh water and other minor things here and there. he only sells some horses that are bred and that's about it, but is thinking of breeding cattle nd goats in the future
yeah hopefully sometime in the next few years I can organise going and marching myself. My grandfather was only alive when i was like 3 years old, so my only memory of him is a very blurry image. But i'm getting to that age where I care about my family history more and these liberal soft cunts have been shitting me to no end which has turned the patriotism right the fuck up.
i dont like melbourne people that much but how fucking funny would it be if some whoop-whoop crikey fuck boongs got bombed cause the missiles weren't accurate lol, or even fucking uluru cause NK thinks it's our national treasure KEK

It's just one faggot posting it over and over in every thread.

did I miss a protest today in lelbourne?

Clive Palmer posted it on his facebook page too... just as the cunt was becoming good he fucks it up.

who's he sell horse meat to?
kek, he's beyond fucked

nevermind about the horsemeat thing, I read it wrong

>was becoming good
What?

i was gonna say chinks and maori's before i read

have you seen his facebook page?

I don't get it when cunts do this just wait for them at the carpark or something and hit them a few times in the head

>using Kikebook
No

if he has to provide the livestock with food n shit that does actually sound like a farm lmao, properties are grazing land, multiple 100 to 10,000 acre paddocks of grasss with dams and troughs in each one for 30 to like 2000 cattle on each paddock. with aset of yard or a few sets depending on how many livestock there is

I had a Russian mate in school who's mum used to buy horse mettwurst. tastes amazing.
theres some legal shit about it being legal to slaughter and process it here but you're not aloud to sell it here. I dunno why, probably health reasons.
some guy posted these on Sup Forums

That's what happens when an Emu goes Super Strayain 2.

I think she was invited and there was probably media there. doing that after being invited is a dog act

he makes memes shitting all over bill shorten, about tim tams and weight loss, his drunk pet dog on grog, aussie battla shit... oh and some pretty fucken cooked poems too

>where's the drop lol
you're fuckwit
he says plenty of worth - if you weren't too thick to hear it.

talks about the marxists attacking the day, but also the cuckservatives defending it for the wrong reaons and being blind to criticism. he evaluates history of the day and the context our country.

you won't find another podcast talking about the day that is redpilled - except for the convict report.

>Terrorists attack melbourne.
>China and India nuke Saudi Arabia

kek

Scat in the hat took a big shat.

today is a day of dissonant feels:
its a time of hope for us as we see white crowds commemorating majority white parades...a great display of national pride; implicitly white (bagpipes, christian), and still free
from poz (worst they managed to do is let abos lead parade, let immigrant groups lay wreaths, and show a muzzo group pretending not to be terrorists on tv)
but its also a day of reflection for us dingos as we consider true meaning of the war and the implications for the current context we now occupy.
we are forced to side with the cuckservatives for this day: as we know that if we give an inch on criticizing the war or the true values behind our national pride, the marxcunts will take a mile.
this podcast i'll shill for again discusses this complex scenario articulately:

fug tripfags

vocaroo.com/i/s1RKX1QGatZF

lol. not sure if serious or just joking but should have fucked with them more.
also is it just me or does he have a slight accent?

>slight accent?
A lot of autistic people do. It is really weird.

FUCKING albanians OUT

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/albanian-accused-600000-safe-and-atm-spree-leaves-alleged-blowtorch-gang-feeling-the-heat/news-story/43056e8633f2f977f0819d2081b2c750?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1493120990
baka.com.au/nsw/from-wartorn-yugoslavia-to-blowtorching-atms-aniello-vinciguerras-life-on-the-run-20170206-gu6b2d.html
baka.com.au/nsw/brother-speaks-out-against-kosovar-safecracker-and-alleged-people-smuggler-20170309-guu3cu.html
canberratimes.com.au/nsw/global-fugitive-to-be-extradited-over-people-smuggling-tragedy-after-serving-nsw-jail-term-20170421-gvpfxt.html

h..he....hey guys whats up?

Hey Latvia how's it goin?

shits very quiet today
is everyone tuckered out, or just less banterful because of the reflections today?

i hate that other op dude

A bit of both I imagine. Plus I imagine most of us are back at work tomorrow.

We all do. Hopefully the word spreads to other Ausanons soon enough to ignore him.

Preatu good ausiebro.
Have our own general going.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/122722608#top

Noice. Stay safe over there. Bumpy times ahead.

dude just do

Fuck that upsets me.

Strewth Lads:

news.com.au/national/politics/cory-bernardis-fledgling-australian-conservatives-party-to-merge-with-family-first/news-story/c63ca905b7d338ab2f3a0579f94253f3

>LIBERAL breakaway Cory Bernardi is expanding his fledgling political party of one by merging with another hard-right organisation.

>Sky News has reported that Australian Conservatives, which Mr Bernardi launched after quitting the government’s ranks earlier this year, will absorb Family First.

>The claim emerged on commentator Paul Murray’s show Paul Murray Live, which he described as a “political earthquake”.

>Members of Family First in South Australia’s parliament will become Australian Conservative members, he reported.

>They are Dennis Hood and Robert Brokenshire, who were elected to the state’s upper house in 2006 and 2008 respectively.