AUS/pol/ chilly cool anzac day edition

time for part 2 cunt lords
fuckin getting cold here today
this goon is nice white instead of red today
daily reminder that abbos are fauna

news time:

>prepbull to meet blumf directly

news.com.au/national/politics/senate-summoned-to-white-house-for-meeting-in-unusual-move/news-story/2cca07ceb8ac50a6688b224e3d9e158e

>anzac day celebrations

news.com.au/national/australians-turn-out-to-honour-anzacs-at-dawn-service-ceremonies/news-story/e8f1d6291133ffd29d73010396f69389

>adani mine will generate negative cashflow despite 1 bil tax payer investment for the poos

theguardian.com/environment/2017/apr/24/adani-coalmine-at-heightened-risk-of-becoming-a-stranded-asset-report-says

>universities butthurt after gov slashes funding by 4 billion

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/24/enough-is-enough-universities-tell-coalition-to-back-off-after-4bn-in-budget-cuts

>DERMPF worships australian infrastructure

baka.com.au/business/world-business/donald-trump-sees-australia-as-infrastructure-program-role-model-20170425-gvrptm.html

daily reminder to kill yourselves and that melbourne is ground zero for the australian civil war

discord for normalfags:

discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7whwJZeG7I
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/abc-presenter-yassmin-abdelmagied-forced-to-delete-anzac-day-post-asking-australians-to-think-about-manus-island-and-palestine/news-story/512d608b24fdae97722c513b773c4798
gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/being-a-war-veteran-at-27/8467046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Portuguese 25th April is more important than your ANZAC

>poortugal

Reported for multiple threads

okay lads now that the feelsfest is over (of course many cunts in the threads couldn't wait until afterward and had to talk shit during the services)

its time to reflect with a deeper evaluation of this day and the historical context:
youtube.com/watch?v=S7whwJZeG7I

this vid is required listening today.

fuck off gook

Digits confirm Portugal's poverty status

BTFO

think you might be lost, go back to peddit faggot

Fuck off with your official threads m8

They're shit

Lasted a minute

Anzak are based

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/abc-presenter-yassmin-abdelmagied-forced-to-delete-anzac-day-post-asking-australians-to-think-about-manus-island-and-palestine/news-story/512d608b24fdae97722c513b773c4798

>ABC presenter Yassmin Abdel-Magied has been forced to delete a social media post in which she suggested Australians should be thinking about Manus Island, Nauru, Syria and Palestine today instead of the Anzacs.

Is anyone else infuriated by this?
>Gets her salary paid at the ABC by the Australian tax payers
>Pushes shariah law on Q&A
>Says 'why do Aussies hate us' and 'fuck the Anzacs' in the same breath.

When I was young, I always thought Portugal was located in Africa, I realised when I was 15 it was not an African nation, but a European one. In the end it didn't really matter whether it was located in Europe or Africa, because you people are same as the Africans in blood and culture.

keep up the mudslime genocide burma :^)

>Expat
>voice pitch of a faggot
>enunciates like a 2nd gen Australian wog
>asks to anonymously receive gibs in the comments
Nah, that cunt can type out his bullshit

report the other thread, doesn't have politics on the op

moortugal

I am hoping i can see her make a public video apology and watch her squirm and struggle to get the words out.

One of the Lefty Muzzie media horde was bound to come out with this sort of shit today. Just need to add her name to the helicopter ride lottery.

Anzac day a shit, australia never should have helped the brits in turkey

If she isn't fired or dealt with soon, then I feel it will only embolden others like her to begin their little tirades. The fact she had to remove it shows there's some sanity, but how long will it last?

t. chink

>I feel it will only embolden others like her to begin their little tirades
You say that like it's a bad thing.

stop posting your shitty fucking video here.

you have been posting it none stop for the past 3 days and every time everyone says its fucking shit so listen to them and fuck off you shit

Actually greek-german mutt but nice try.
How can one with a straight face ask me to feel proud that our people died for nothing, under orders of a foreign power, in a fight we had no stake in?

In other words Trump wants to build roads but gouge the fuck out of drivers for them by partnering with investment banks.

Not really most Aussies vote for this.

I thought it was a state in Spain.

i still think that

Could accelerationism actually be a good thing?

10/10 m8, i havent seen this ausmeme up until now

C O B B E R S
O
B
B
E
R
S

Someone please... tell me...
What is the best goon?

moselle
or scotch

Only the virtue-signalling SJW cunts condone her. The rest of us fucking hate that disgusting pile of human garbage, hence the outrage at her being a useless cunt and complaining about Anzacs.

picking up your wife mate?

best one

If you're not white or east asian you're literally a subhuman piece of genetic garbage that needs thousands of years of development to better itself.
A nation is a nation of similar people bar few for trade and gubernatorial interest.
If you disagree you are either a shitskin, subhuman or brainwashed greenie cunt and need to get the fuck out of OUR country.

Struth!

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 10 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because the technology that NBN Co. is utilizing for rural residents is a SATELLITE)?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Bloody oath!

feels good mang

if it results in me getting to hate fuck leftist muslims, i'm for it

>east asian
why do gook getters make it so obvious?

All asians fuck off.
You've destroyed so much in so little time. Fucking kill yourselves.

No one outside Oz (AKA New Lebanon) gives a shit tho.

Your tree is beautiful user

We went underground for obvious reasons.

>the thread you're replying in

Where do you think you are?

happy anzac day aus bros

To escape from how hideous the overground structure is?

I love the way she bitched out and deleted her post the moment she start getting flak for it

Leftists are fucking chicken shit

Canadas parlement looks based

>forgetting that the SJWs are useful idiots for the cuckservatives

>muh ANZAC day

faggots. who gives a shit. why do the retarded leftie numales and feminist race mixers of this country celebrate anzac day when the anzacs would be disgusted at everything they are and represent?

dat library hng

The current parliament & Canberra in general is because Sydney got mad that the original parliament was in Melbourne.

kaksoispiste de de de

>this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact
By importing shitskins to cover GDP losses and crossing his fingers that China's stimulus program continued to require copious amounts of raw materials?

Genius strategising.

Your point?

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/being-a-war-veteran-at-27/8467046

*inhales*

BAHAHAHHAHA

Anyone else sick of these fucking "veterans" who signed up to go shoot poor brown people then come home and complain about how hard life is and muh ptsd and why doesn't society worship me.

Hahhahaa
You dieded and shit.

Where do I sign up for that?

Stop drinking goon you povo cunt.

I cri erry fucking, boganbro

Most Australians vote for it. So they are morons. So why would I get angry?

Pretty much, I don't even like to talk about the Army anymore. If you're in a volunteer force, you have no fucking right to play the victim. You signed up afterall, probably despite all the bullshit your friends and family said to change your mind. Those poor brown people can fuck off though, it's a shame we don't just do humanity a service and do em all.

Bzzzzzz

Getting nailed by an ied. All that training and bravado and then a faggy little ied gets you. Cunts were telling me to join up last night and I basically said this is what would likely happen.

Fuck sand nigger wars.

Imagine how bad it might be in jungle warfare now. Heaps harder to find the ieds and gooks probably aren't dumb enough to run head on into machine gun fire anymore.

goon taste better than most alcohol

you must be drinking some pretty shit stuff then.

never underestimate the stupidity of jungle gooks. Not that the cunts don't have some animal cunning, but they're glorified lower test niggers pretty much.

so how'd that vietnam war go

lmao

Fuck off shitskin. Go slit your wrists vertically.

>complains about running head on into machine gun fire
>what is the entire fucking gallipoli campaign

Fuck off, no one voted for mudslime cunts acting like this. Why do you think people are pissed off right now?

She's getting roasted on Facebook which is quite nice

Feel free to join in

Farrk wish I could, deactivated my cuckbook account last year. Fuckerberg was pising me off too much.

superior chink & russki backup + backstabbing jew gommies at home + hearts & minds bullshit instead of punitive measure from the get-go.

Dumb cunt we learned our lesson after that. One of the main things we learned after ww1.

you should make one for memewarfare purposes

How can we get her fired? this mongrel needs a taste of her own medicine.

Yes they did if they voted liberals, labor or greens they voted for that big nigger head on tv.

I don't give a fuck if they're a dumb cunt and they *still* haven't worked out that the liberals are cucks. They need a punch in the fuckin head.

>missing the whole point of what anzac day is about.

t.ASIO

Why are yall so rude n shit? I met some austrailian tourists the other day and they complained nonestop

drown your mixed race kid and i'll watch your video

>I met some austrailian tourists the other day and they complained nonestop
your missus was a bad lay

The seed is strong.

New Lebanon certainly beats your New Ethiopia, American.

Financial crisis is such a meme we are resource economy

Yeah planning on doing so at some point

No they didn't vote for mudslimes doing this you fucking idiot, get it right. Yes they're idiots for letting these idiots in but they didn't do it with this in mind. If they condoned it they wouldn't be angry you idiot.

To be fair the consecutive capital investment opportunities in Australia have always been feats higher than what local or public funds can support.

Doesn't make it better that there's massive welfare payments, unemployment and a housing market crisis on the way during a period where the deficit goals are essentially pits that go deeper every year.

But Australia's economy is not all resource in the modern age. Sad shame self dependency is only being encouraged nowadays.

A next level thinker to be sure.

Daily Reminder

I know more about other countries problems then my own. Can any anons help me get up to speed on what is happening in our country?
Very much appreciated thanks!