What's your experience with women at work?

What's your experience with women at work?

A job atmosphere will usually be dominated by one or the other gender nowadays.

Girls sort of just hang out together and gossip and bitch about the people they know.
Never had a meaningful conversation with a woman at work.

>bitchy
>controlling
>annoying

/thread

also fuck off

HEY DIANA DID YOU DO THE SHIT I ASKED YOU TO DO? NO? HMMMMMMMMMM OK WELL DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK I WILL GO GET REAL WORK DONE NOW BYE!

When it's little of them and ultimately a male-dominated workplace, they are OK and tolerable.
When it's a so many females it has become a feminized workplace, they develop bitchy attitudes and start playing mind games with men.

>t.working in a office

I stay the fuck away from them, they are perpetual shit stirring gossips.

kool sex

This. Women's rights were a mistake.

I worked with a 42 year old women two years ago whom I was infatuated with, she lead me on, flirted with me, even though she had a boyfriend, I was 24 at the time.

She drove me to depression, since then I've vowed to not, or at least try not to work in a job where I interact with females.

never interact with them without a body cam or suffer O'Reilly's fate and many before him

never fuck around in the company gene pool, you're just asking for problems

pretty much sums it up

I work in a kitchen 5 days a week, the others all women and they work between 2-4 days, half as productive, they just talk all the time, about men and relationships, the same fuckign shit, or they bitch about whoever isnt in that day. Some get each other fired by talking behind each others back to the boss. When they are all in on the same day I just put my headphones in and get shit done. I used to think "we are all equal" but fuck me, I don't really think thats the case. I wish we got paid by how productive we were, I'd fucking smoke them.

getting into relationships at work is 100% doom, even if they are just in your mind, as appears to be the case with you.

They talk to each other and don't get shit done.

Underrated post

>at work
keep on working wagecuck

Aint no shame in providing for yourself if you can be happy doing it,

>Implies that I work

should i ever see a women work i report back.

most of the women are kept separate at my workplace so i don't have to deal with them. the ones that are around are cool.

Older women are fine it's the 30's and below that are absolute cunts in my experience. If they're older and are cunts they're probably feminist.

They are fucking retards. They don't belong in practical workplaces. My last job I worked with a women in a grocery store. She kept blocking the stock shift elevator playing with her hair.

I eventually got fed up and shouted at her to get fuck out of the way. She just stormed off in a tantrum.

Women should not work.

The female coworkers work just as hard as male coworkers. Two male coworkers in the office are almost constantly talking, but they get their work done. The other male is quiet but works from home a lot.
One woman leaves early to pick up her kids from school.
Our boss, who is a man, chats more than anyone in the office.
Our receptionists however are both massive gossips, the type that goes on about other women or men, their "boyfriends" or whatever. Full make up, ciggie breaks, sometimes puts off work on purpose.

Did a stint in HR. It was me doing all the work while they sat in a typing pool and bitched about one another, then when they realized i did all the work, bitching about me.

Got promoted out of there and ended up face to face firing 4/6 of them (other two left naturally before i could axe them), it was unironically the best day of my life watching them fucking squirm for a severance package before me point by point articulating how they broke their employment contracts in X, Y and Z manner so we weren't obligated to give it to them.

There's a reason why me and my mates called them HRpies.

>Crumble under pressure
>Get overly emotional and panic during a rush
>Ask useless question after useless question
>Talk too much
>Beta male coworker magnets
>Gossipy
>Unable to take criticism
>Need to justify every wrong action

I've had 3 female coworkers that were alright. They were all smoking hot, fun, relaxed, and subservient. Though having hot coworkers tends to create cucketry within the male coworkers.

they call off sick all the fucking time

Wasn't in mind m8, but I'm ain't gotta justify shit to you

Sexual tension everywhere

I'm a postdoc and so I work with some female phd students and master students in the lab.

Problem with (many/most) women is that they can't take criticism.

If they make a mistake I tell them about it and I don't sugarcoat it. Many women can't handle that and so they start crying. I'm not even that hard on them - I just handle them like I would handle anyone else.

Whites:
>0 mental toughness
>always on their period
>has condition X, Y, Z, A, B, and C that prevents her from doing _____
>always try to sweet talk their way out of things
>fornicate with coworkers despite having relationship
>always out drinking, smoking and screaming

Blacks:
>stink
>eat all the fucking time
>annoying habits like sucking air through their teeth
>some master-slave complex that enables them to be disrespectful to all people of lighter skin tone
>think they're "big boss" or whatever

Arap/T*rk:
>like wtf are you even doing out of the house without your hijab on
>can't ever speak the fucking language, every other word sounds arab/turk
>stink
>more makeup on than a drag queen
>loud
>always believe they're right
>anal-retentive because they're used to following shit to the letter and cannot deviate from that (thanks to the qur'an)
>make the worst managers of all

Generally no complaints about Asians, then again don't have too much experience with them.

Annoying. Always trying to get into your personal life. There personal life is always a mess. Never around and always bringing their problems to work.

They're almost never are capable of focusing on the job. Only the older ones are capable and even then are bitchier than the younger women.

I work in corporate so mgmt just tells us to get used to it.

Kill. Me.

>woman at work

They like to gossip around.
I could care less because even if they talk behind my back it wouldn't affect my performance.

From what I can say from experience, those who are insecure enough to get affected by gossips are usually the first to go. Seen alot of people walk out because they can't seem to understand that people will judge you behind your back.

You people are straight up misogynists.

/r9k/ is to the left.

They talk, yammer and gossip a lot more, but I've met women who worked their asses off. Men talk about shit they have no fucking clue about to try and seem smart. Among other things.

World ain't black and white, folks. Pros and cons to everything

Pretty much this.

I'm 30 years old and living in a liberal city and have been falsely accused of shit by women twice so far.

The first time wasn't so bad because she was obviously lying ( I was absent on the day she claimed I "Followed her into the bathroom and tried to rape her" ). But what was fucked up about it was she didn't get fired even though she was clearly full of shit. "Oh well she tried to ruin your life for no damn good reason other than to amuse herself. But that's not a good enough reason to fire her because turning on sexual assault claimants makes businesses look bad" I mean Jesus fucking Christ holy shit.

The second time was a bit harder to get out of it since I was actually there, but fortunately it was a job with cameras EVERYWHERE. Her claim was basically that I groped her. Since they couldn't find any clips of her alleged bullshit I was simply given a warning. I feel sorry for our poor fucking security dude having to shift through hours upon hours of footage watching my every move for days searching for shit that didn't exist. Again, she was never fired and this time I got in minor trouble anyways even though it was fucking obvious that I didn't so shit.

I'm currently self employed now but if I ever have to end up working closely with college age females again I'm investing in a good bodycam and wearing it at all times. I swear to fucking god the next bitch that tries to pull this crap on me is getting hit with a defamation lawsuit because at this point I'm just so pissed off at these hypocritical victim-playing feministah cunts that my rage will fuel me just enough to let me put up with all the legal paperwork.

These shitcunts belong behind bars.

>working I.T at some insurance company
>daily routine usually consists of helping computer illiterate people work out how to use their email accounts properly
>one morning the receptionist girl barges into my office
>"user my stupid internet on my stupid computer isn't working for some reason and i have a lot of work to do you need to come and fix it NOW"
>tell her i'm busy and that her online shopping can wait till lunch time
>she groans and marches out
>lunch time rolls around and I head over to see what the problem is
>"OMG user i haven't been able to do anything all morning because of you and these stupid computers"
>turns out it's just stuck in a boot cycle
>explain to her that she needs to hit the esc key when prompted
>"um wtf is the esc key user"
>tell her it's the escape key and show her on the keyboard
>huh that's weird, the key seems to be missing
>tell her there is no escape
>fired that afternoon, trial starts in a week

In the end, if you work long enough at various industries, this is the case.
But whatever, Sup Forums is too edgy.

three female coworkers, one is 28 and gets the job done but is extremely dramatic and talks shit on other coworkers. one does her job the best she can but is a corporate lapdog, and the other is a fat, lazy unproductive whore who flirts on the job and gets nothing done

Whatever captain high horse you'd be pissed too if you had to deal with incompetent female leadership

I work in a warehouse, most girls are tomboys and they're just as good as any other worker, slightly less capable of perform physical duties as long as other males, but doesn't really affect their performance, the few feminine girls we get tend to leave soon.
Office, they're capable, but they tend to bludge a lot, but that's normal for most in the office males or females, gossip like usual but meh, they're alright overall.

nothing.
never worked and never would with bitches around.
another good thing about joinery.

Lol fucking this.

A few years back a woman was in charge of the Windows 7 rollout. It took her well over a year to do 60 computers. We were coming from Vista. Eventually I only pushed out Windows 7 GPOs and directed anyone complaining about broken shit to her since they were still on Vista.

I have. And on average, male leadership is better. I agree. But I'm just addressing these idiots who say all women are shit workers.

>Annoying
>Lazy
>tfw female co-worker completes about 1/10th of the work me and other male workers do
>boss knows about it
>refuses to fire her and only lectures her

I manage a sizeable nightclub.

Chicks are the worst employees, but also absolutely necessary to the functioning of the business (because guys like to stare at nice tits while drinking, and will ALWAYS choose the hot broad over the guy who knows how to make everything quickly).

Good points: turnover with gals in this business is quick--either they constantly fuck up bad enough to fire them, they get pregnant and quit, or they run off to the next big thing; plus, I get to bang about 1 out of every 3.

Bad points: I constantly have to hire new trim and train them.

Misogyny is learned motherfucker.

pre meh, i work IT so everyone is a dude, the only women are the ones on accounts.

For the most part absolutely fucking useless.

It's conditioned through experience, yeah. You can be a beta and bitch about it or you can take control, eurocuck. Your choice.

>Leader of IA was a woman.
>Team lead was a woman.

"We can't accredit this network without breaking a few things, so we have to make an entire new network, systems, domain, firewall and all"
>Team lead agreed

Biggest waste of time and money ever

>drive
>physically demanding
>not a day goes by without helping faggetes push shit.
It's not even that heavy stuff. 7-800 kg pallets, sometimes 1.5 ton. I'm manlet tier, 175/75 and I have almost never any problems except if uphill.

A mistake you say?

>Many women can't handle that and so they start crying.

I know Sweden is a bunch of pussies, but maybe making females cry is a sign that your advice isnt being received properly. Theres no shame in learning how to get a point across effectively. Thats a big part of career success. If you can get people to change without crying, who cares whether or not you had to sugarcoat it?

Medical field here, 80% female colleagues. I want to gas most of them daily.

i get that. I've worked with some lovelies before that pull their own weight. The worst problems with women in the workplace is that they create all kinds of sexual tension for the betas which adds to the drama. You can't rely on people being level headed about that issue. It just creates drama

Ugly Fat Dyke worked next to me welding for the last year. Thank god tomorrow is her last day. she looks like that asian boy from temple of doom only fat and ugly. A cunt every day to me every day I tried to be nice but this was too much. She has this other less ugly big tittied little dyke that works shipping that she finger bangs in the parking lot. At least i get a first hand look at how abusive dykes are in relationships

My exact experience. I work with a 60 Yr old women one night a week, and we get along like a house on fire. But when I work with 20 somethings, they're just lazy ass bitches who get paid more than me and yet all they do is play on their phones the whole time.

Most women are at least tolerable, the problem is you never know which ones could turn out to be a false harassment accuser. I've had it happen to me and have seen it happen to many men and it's always for the most petty of reasons. Sometimes women do it for no reason at all.

So while not all women are shitcunts, you can't trust any of them because any one of them can turn into a shitcunt at any time.

women are gay and traditional family structure is superior
only like 1/12 of females are actually productive, no-nonsense workers from what I experienced

literally just stand around and socialize while all the men work, while preying on the betas to create tension so everyone is afraid to call them out on their bullshit, because they've tied their presence to some kind of drama, so if you ever get mad at them it's not because they're poor workers, it's because you're jealous and want to fuck them and are trying to harass them because they don't like you, or some shit, etc etc

very toxic

You sir, are a legend.

I screw the office manager and inside sales rep twice a week trying to get them in a 3 way.

You work in the Labs? the women there are a whole different breed. Nurses are scum though

Oh god why. Thats like how our leadership thought it was a good idea to divide teams up into silos. It was literally one worker to seven dramas. Any time a woman was in charge she would ignore her own duties to make sure everyone was "comfortable".

The company made no revenue for a quarter. Productivity dropped like a rock. A lot of talent left for greener pastures.

That was two years ago and we're still recovering and going thru this (((culture change))) bullshit

This. Cunts.

Nailed it. In addition; I worked as a game tester several years ago and there was barely any girls there also majority of males looked like your cringe fedoras.

>new girl gets hired
>gets immediate attention from virgins
>loves the attention and soaks it in
>1 week later she's moved up in higher position.

Engineering department of equipment manufacturer. We hired a woman with the necessary degree but a string of under-employment because her husband made good money in the military.

Work was constantly late or sub-part or just wrong. The thirsty half of the office constantly held her up talking to her and the other half avoided her entirely out of fear of offending her and getting sent to sensitivity training.

Ended up fucking her boss. No pay raise or easier work or really anything in return except for she was bored. Husband found out and did nothing.

Women: not even once.

Well done

speaking as the guy who ended up hooking up with a woman in an almost identical situation (22 and 38) even if you end up banging her your career is going to suffer immensely. I'm almost 5 years on and still havent found a job as good as the one I was at.

Somebody will ALWAYS find out. ALWAYS.

Find another girl to fuck, preferably your age or younger.

Quite various i can say.
Some of them were humorous, supportive, funny, fun to have around, responds well to flirt.
But others: bossy, annoying, short-tempered, grumpy af wouldn't crack an smile even if you would tickle their ass, loudmouths, would lick their boss ass if given an chance, two faced etc.

I would love to live in KSA.

how is it "underrated" if its a popular post?
inb4 newfsg been here for years

Deserves to be checked.

Aussies are truly the diamonds in the rough of the anglo sphere.

>start job
>lots of young white women with older white women
>white guys are doing most of the work
>the handful of black and brown guys get all the female attention and are babied by them
>women and non-whites dragging us down

I know for a fact that the niggers slept with half the women. White men are barely keeping the books even and we have to sit and listen and watch white women flirt with niggers all day.

this nigger never had a "power woman" as a director

Ill fill in the part about asians

> Chatty
>Intrusive sometimes
>hard workers when on time,
>soon as its break time they disappear
>very kind
>stickler for rules.

>All those experiences.

What kind of fucking job do you have man, holy shit. I recognize these attributes from college, but I can't imagine myself putting up with half the shit you just put down.

Also, to contribute.

Eastern-European:
>Stronk independant woman
>Find another way to perform said task and fuck it up
>Always have an issue with air conditioning
>See all work related discussion as a debate they must win.
>Ugly as sin

It gets annoying.

Too many of them and everyone starts to fight about little shit.

Most women are either just plain useless or overly ambitious for their ability.

Those that are neither are pretty rare and are too much wife material to be single.

Fuck that shit.

In college I used to work a summer job in a furniture factory. Very few women and most of them did upholstery or assembly on the upper floors.

The actual processing was done by the men on the bottom floor. It was hard labor, noisy, grimy, and dangerous work overall.

But shit got done and it would have been great if there weren't a single stronk independent womyn who fucks up, nags, gossips, and always need help to lift stuff because she's too weak to actually do her job.

Nowadays I work in tech at an advertising company. I hide in my office in the basement and if I'm called upstairs I put in my headphones and only take them out if necessary.

I occasionally chat with the guys in sales if I run into them but the women I avoid at all costs to avoid a sexual harassment charge for being one of the creepy computer geeks in the basement.

The women are all mid to late 20's, bloated skinny look, were probably cute before binge drinking and cocksucking through college. They just chain smoke cigarettes outside and bitch about each other all day. Bunch of used up airhead spinsters. No fucking thanks.

>I get to bang about 1 out of every 3

At which point in the process generally?

Had a female boss, worked for her for 11 years, because she was the best at her job in the entire industry, highly regarded. Learned everything from her. We were all her kids, she was older. Best job ever. When she retired, the entire department fell apart.

At that same place, any woman over manager, who kissed ass because the CEO encouraged it. The only brick wall they hit was my boss. One would show up at 4:30 on Friday, and say in girly voice "what are you doing this weekend?" - which meant overtime. Got fed up, was allowed to tell her no. Another tried to get my boss to do all her work. She was a wierd looking woman, over 6 foot tall, we called her lurch. She'd sit in the low partition office and flirt on the phone, and laugh really loud - but her laugh was literally "hur hur hur".

In every company, the sales office is hens. Fat, middle aged hens. I don't share anything personal at work, and they tried to get me into the gossip chain, but I put my foot down, I don't play that.

The worst was the 450 pound admin. She was just gross. She was lazy. She was a cunt. She called in sick at least 3 days a month. We put up with her massive white trash ass for about a year and a half, then they started putting a case together to fire her, when the manager protecting her left the company. They started monitoring her computer - she spent all day on dating sites flirting with black dudes. They found a box of her g-strings under the desk. (my boss said "Thank god I didn't have to talk to her about having to wear underwear in the office!" They fired her, and found out that she's been stuffing things into filing cabinets randomly. Nothing was done. She'd hidden late notices from vendors. She'd refuse to answer the phone for vendors where her flirting wasn't taken well. She was one of the biggest train wrecks I've ever seen in an office. Her desk drawers were full of candy wrappers. It took two admins months to clean up after her.

They work the easy jobs and still manage to suck at it.

I always enjoy these threads

>New girl starts at work
>'feminist'
>Wants to fuck
>Already in relationship with better girl
>Rebuff her advances
>She sneaks up and punches us both from behind at the pub
>Raise the matter with boss at work. Say it's going to be difficult to work with said person.
>He thinks it's a big joke
>'user got punched by a girl lol'
>It's a workplace joke
>End up leaving for better job

Welp.

I don't work with her but shes my friends mate. I get to hear her talk up her importance while she has two kids in day care because my career and can do it all except she can't. All she is is a glorified Google search for higher ups. Wow glad you didn't raise your kids to make a difference in the world instead.

Clearly he fucked them so hard they couldn't walk. Therefore, explains the high turnover rate? Have faith in the man's sex drive user!

I've been lucky to have two excellent bro-tier female co-workers so far but women in general are terrible professionals.

>Gets punched by woman in pub
Only in Australia.

They are productivity drains since not only do they not do anything the male employees take every chance they get to leave their desks and chat them up.

HR was a nightmare at one company. The VP was a Asian woman who was married to another VP. This was a medium sized company, too. She was never in the office. She was constantly traveling to hr "seminars". She was in the office MAYBE 5 days a month. Her department did nothing, because there was no manager below her. I had the misfortune of doing a project that involved them - they'd set a deadline that wasn't enough time, sweat us to get it to them, and then they'd sit on it for months. This was stuff that had to be done, by law. Our project, that we worked on a year, was scrapped because nobody would sign off on it, and they literally physically cut and pasted stuff together to have something to file - and then blamed it on us when it was rejected. We learned quickly, if you complained to HR, they would help the person you were complaining about get you fired. If you complained, they would sit you down and haul in that person, or get them on the phone, and expect YOU to work it out, while they sat there getting fatter. Luckily I never tangled with them. There was one decent woman in there, but she left quickly.

The only conflict I ever had, was at a video store. I worked there in college - we all got along, great crew, cool boss. Then the owner hired this fat fucking CUNT of a woman, in her late 40's, husband threw her out, and she was living in a van. Day one, our toilet/sink bathroom became HER bathroom. She washed in the sink. She stank. We all hated her - and for no reason, she decided she hated me. She'd try to get me fired almost every day. It got to the point where my boss (a killer chick) would sneak me into the office, and we'd listen to the latest cunty voicemail about me. My boss would laugh, say "don't worry, we checked the video, you're safe." She quit in a cunty huff because they wouldn't give her more than part time hours - none of us did. The owner couldn't afford it. That day was the best day there.

this

also, women try hard to put on a 'professional' facade and it's highly irritating, because they're bad at it, it's transparent

they're extremely emotional and everyone in the office has to play a subconcious guessing game of which woman is currently on her period and how to adjust your approach to her, it's inefficient

they very rarely get in trouble for anything , they are constantly working on a dozen little hypothetical ways to throw others under the bus if their ineptitude and laziness is exposed, some will just play dumb or even cry

they gossip , it must take up half of their work day, either gossiping with pthers at work or on their phones

the only reason they were added to the work force is because if the gdp goes up , the balance sheets of the privately owned central banks, other banks, wall street etc goes up

>At which point in the process generally?

Half the ones I fug put out during the interview and keep putting out if they get hired.

The other half invariably show up in the office at 4am drunk some random night whining about "why haven't you tried to fuck meeeeeeee?" about a month later.

Before I left corporate America and started my own company, I quit hiring women because so many of them tried to get me in trouble with HR. I never had a male employee who considered throwing his boss under the boss as a former of career advancement.

NONE : )

Gimme a job pls

lol yep. She even had the audacity to yell "Leave me alone!" while doing it. Was truly bizarre.

What the fuck man. Do you know why they accused you?

If they are young you will end up doing their work. If they are old they tend to want to do their own work thank god, but not always the best.

IT btw

As a cop I can say our laziest and most incompetent officers are generally women. Women serve no real purpose in action-oriented emergency services such as police work or firefighting. They are a liability.

They kept sexually assaulting me.