I don't want to see France die
Not like this
Not like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yn3ViE6mhY
discord.gg/4ATdz5K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate French people.

They're the most arrogant pieces shit on the fucking planet.If you don't speak French they just ignore you. Complete douchebags. I have nothing nice to say about them.

Their empire is dead. I hope you all get raped by Brown/Black people.

HAHA

France won't die. Just the white devils.

To die or not to die is within their democratic choice right now.

Who gives a fuck? I never understood why you bongs like them so much. This was a long time comming. It's no secret that the french are the biggest pussies on the planet. Also someone needs to tell them to stop spamming kikeflix with their shit knock offs of american tv shows. Sage this culture.

Fuck the French, they've been a lost cause for more than a century.

>Sage this culture
kek I admit I laughed

The only reason we would be "dying like this" is because you don't let migrants in so they pack in the north trying to get to your shitty islands for some reasons.
Literally, not one of them wants to stay in France.
The eternal anglo strikes once again.

What are you doing jean-schlomo? Just because your culture will die doesn't mean you need to kill everyone elses

I have to agree with you, Ming

>crying in pain when you stab someone to death
typical anglo scum

It's our fault for not opening the border? You know you can close your own

>implying closing the borders to shit to illegal immigration
>implying you can close a fucking coastline
Even North Korea has illegal passages through its supposedly "most hermetic border in the world"

And who is responsible for France still being in the EU thus granting shitskins freedom of movement in the first place? Go tell the Germans and the French government about it.

Nope! It is because of your beaurocrats letting them in and just trying to push them up north. They should not have let them in in the first place.
They are all corrupt and working to a script. All the politics we see are just a show. How do we best implement what we are told to do in a way that will not cause a stir. That is part of the reason they let them in to your country and then push them up north. To hide the nature of it until it is too late.

Stop with this blaming the people of nations. That is what they do when they say shit like "Germany/Italy/France/UK hates us now because of X, thanks Brexit/Trump/Le Pen/whoever". I respect French people for their commitments to a lot of things, these energies are simply misdirected. That is how it always is with corrupt politics and how it is with all of these Africans chasing after golden globes and other status symbols.

Staff the gendarmes at the coast and put them into detention centres like Australia does until they get the message

your already dead so you cant see.

Dis, French ppl deserve to get shrecked by Africa

>>implying you can close a fucking coastline
well it would be enough if we ended frontex and let them drown a not sailing them across the fucking sea from African coast

kek. No they can't, lad

youtube.com/watch?v=8yn3ViE6mhY

discord.gg/4ATdz5K

Well I don't see how France approving of schengen was our fault

this, they have greatly angered the universe

How low can France go, in 30 years who will be leading warlord?

I was at a restaurant in paris, grabbing some drinks with my girlfriend. We started talking dutch in a quiet restaurant and this waiter bitch told us to speak french or get kicked out

Average iq 85
GDP per capita 12,000

I like how this Frenchman is telling a Brit that a coastline can't be protected

Well said my fellow immigrant brother

What are you talking about, I know people tell these stories but when I was in Paris every single person was nice a polite. Except one dude that I asked about direction in metro a I ended up in train full of niggers going to fucking outskirt of Paris.

Sounds about right. For having such nationalist attitudes they sure are cucked

KEK

Go to france fucking sandnigger

It's over, bro. There... there...

>things that never happened

Macron is a good consensus candidate to transform all of Europe.
Vote for his so he has a clear mandate to do it.

Go home you pathetic parasite

How. Fucking. Funny.

That a deeply nationalistic xenophobic nation with bullshit pretenses of supremacy as evidence by their general cunt-eyness is about to get put in their place by being raped by a pack of wild niggers.

The irony of being simultaneously so up your own cultures ass that you dont feel the need to defend even a semblance of it and get invaded by mudpeople from the third world.

Haha, get fucked france. You fucking pieces of shit.

You get ONE last chance in may, thats it. Prove to us that your bullshit posturing against other europeans isnt just an act to pretend like youre not the biggest pussies on earth which you know, all evidence points to.

Good luck frogs, you fucking cucks.

so as a woman if i have black guy fetish i would be in paradise

too bad, I do

kill yourself stupid brit

>I ignore you

Our entire border is a coastline... frog

I have been to France a few times and the neighbours came over and brought fruit and wine as greetings and I speak no French neither does my family. also went to the supermarket / market and you don't really even need to speak french to buy stuff there, as long as you know basics like hello, yes, no, please, thank you and some basic numbers, 1, 2,3 you will be fine. you don't even need that since the total comes up on the till at supermarkets. this was in remote southern France, I have never been into Paris or any of the cities. and it was some years ago now. loved waking up and going to buy fresh bread, same in Spain, the smell is amazing, fresh bread, cheese, tomatos and ham / deli meat for breakfast

I also hate french people but they don't deserve this, fuck off abdul.

That's big city people. not french people.

The exact same thing happens to me in flemish places. Turns out people like to run their business however they want, crazy concept.
In the waiter's defense, Dutch is probably one of the top 3 most ugliest languages ever uttered by humans, and to make things worse you guys just can't speak at normal volumes and always have to yell and laugh as absurdly loud as you can. You truly are white niggers when it comes to hanging in public places.
I would have kicked you out too

>defending the french

Why would you defend a group of people who won't even defend themselves?