/Islam/ general - chemo edition

Alright Sup Forums. To mix things a bit up I decided to make an FAQ about Islam

>Why Islam?
Islam is truth. Christianity though initially having been based on a revelation by God has been thoroughly disproven. The bible is completely unreliable with the originals still unknown to this day. The quran however has been perfectly preserved since the beginning.

>Are Islam's teachings and Sup Forums's views compatible?
Yes perfectly. Islam fights any form of degeneracy with an iron fist. No drugs, no alcohol, no feminism. Strong patriarchic family values. The sound of children's laughter has almost silenced in the west, Islam has the highest birthrate in the world.

>Isn't it mysogynistic?
No. 3 women convert to Islam for every male convert. Women realise feminism is a false gospel and only when you find your purpose in life you can be truely happy. Yes Islam commands modesty but so did the west for millenia. People know start to realise that's the norm. It is time that Sup Forums realises that too. The 4 wives you will have are a bonus.

>Isn't it anti-nationalistic?
No. Islam commands us to respect all races and cultures and only cut out the blasphemous and degenerate aspects. That's why Islam in Indonesia differs greatly from say SA Islam. Obviously like christianity the religion itself hass no boundaries by country but it very well respects nations within. Without Islamic birth rates your race and nation will soon go extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/distortion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What about my christian heritage?
What about it? Constantinople has been under Islamic rule for nearly 600 years now and is still the center of so called "orthodox" christianity. Christian minorities in Palestine, Egypt, etc. have been under Islamic rule much longer. Islam commands us to protect christians and jews, even zoroastrians.

>Isn't it treason?
Treason to what? God? Certainly not. Christianity is false and disproven and you know that. Nor will there ever be a massive christian revival in the way Sup Forums desires. Islam however is the fastest growing religion in the world. Even if it weren't true you should ride the tiger.

>All my ancestors were christian
Your ancestors were pagans. Then a different form of pagan, than a different etc. Then catholics, maybe orthodox, then protestants, then atheists. Your ancestors desired to serve God. It is not bad that you have more knowledge about the right path to it. God is allmerciful.

>What about inbreeding?
True. Remind me what bible verse is the cause of the west's rejection of cousin marriage? Correct, it doesn't exist. In fact, many prophets of the old testament practiced it. God doesn't consider cousin marriage evil, that doesn't mean secular laws against it must not be uphold.

>What about pedophilia?
Same thing. Islam is the only religion that prohibits marriage for people not yet fit for marriage. For whites and asians with a more delayed development stricter rules can be created no questions asked.

>But the hook nosed merchant told me all muslims are violent terrorists
Suicide is forbidden in Islam. These misguided murderers practice a wrong version of what they believe to be Islam. Islam promotes peace. In fact the word Islam steams from salam (shalom) which means peace.

Bump.

>see thread in catalog
>check flag

top kek
germany is dead

Give me the Dawah.

Islam is a cancer that must be removed from its host before it kills it. In other words: kill or expatriate every single muslim from Europe.

MASHALLAH BROTHER

gtfo ahmed

Go fuck a goat.

Islam is retarded and is the reason why all muslim countries are far behind Western countries.

>The level of Taqiyya.

Islam isn't a religion of peace, it's misogynistic and it can not be nationalistic since it isn't a fkn country.

Here's why I want to piss in your hands u filth:

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muliims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'

-->
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!

Oh ok Mehmet, enjoy the mental defects inherited from being the product of two first cousins fucking. That's islam for you.

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!

Think about it........ frown emoticon 20 signs that psychopath Muslims do:
1] Kill any one who insults Islam or Moham-mad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can not be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) to non-Muslims, even if they don't want to. (Koran.2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) We the non-Muslims cannot be friends with Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
We the non-Muslims sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) We the non-Muslims can be raped as sex slave. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) We the non-Muslims the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslim must terrorized us (non-Muslims). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims must lie to us (non-Muslims) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (non_Muslims) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (non-Muslims).

Based Sven

Why is that man dressed like a Genie?

>it's misogynistic
You're forgetting where you are, Sven.

cheers,

Do not even visit this preaching islam u fkn degenerate.

Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

arent you muhajamahamedjin?

Ah yes, one random person on the internet making claims without evidence shall convince me that Islam is in fact not responsible for terrorist attacks all over the globe, but instead brings nothing but daisies and happiness to everyone

I don't speak Texan.

You realise muslims fight ISIS in Syria RIGHT NOW while Kikeshner I mean Flumpf plans another war for Israel

Machaallah Brother

Worship Jesus, He is the Son of God

Is that a joke in arabic?

>muslim fight islamists
ok?

I'm sorry you had to see this

I have a son and I teach him that Muslim women are witches and Muslim men are Wizards kek

>it's the flag

>That's why Islam in Indonesia differs greatly from say SA Islam.
If Muslims spread all throughout the world, and the Jews were eliminated, you would be saying "Now that the Jews are gone, it is time to turn our attention to the REAL thread: the Apostate muslims living in countries such as Indonesia."

why do muslims mass-murder civilians so much?

>No shit
How is it there in saudiland?

Too warm already. 40+°C

Would like to worship Jesus with me?

Fuck off you goat fucking piece of shit. Go kill yourself.

What's in it for me?

nice day to go 2wheel in the desert streets?
wdyd with your day there?

HEY GAIS! LETS JOIN AN ORGANIZATION OF WILDMEN RAPISTS WHO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH THE MODERN WORLD AND WHO WORSHIP THE CRAZY RAMBLINGS OF A PEDOPHILE WARMONGER!

Salvation

fuck off. I would rather my country got nuked into oblivion than turned to Islam.

Its more in tune with pol than the sexless leftist hippie you gotta agree

>posts pictures of cannibal mass rapists to drive his point home

>flag

For fuck's sake, of course

sage

I kind of agree with how Islam treats women desu. The fact that any woman you marry here will probably have had a minimum of 4 cocks inside her before yours pisses me off.

Only a piece of shit would have a problem with someone else's homosexuality. Their sexual preference literally does not even have anything to do with you.

it wouldnt if yours was the best one

Chilling inside with AC on max while steel is melting outside from the heat. Comfy as fuck, pic related.

I'm good. Don't let that stop you though.

How is it in Germanistan? Plz blow yourself up.
kys fag

Nah, very few women will get married before they've had a chance to mess around. You could be the Chaddest Chad in town and most women wouldn't marry you if you're their first.

You won't be good in hell

Sweeten the deal by throwing in some church qts and I might reconsider.

>The quran however has been perfectly preserved since the beginning.

First line, first lie. The MOST unreliable religious texts are the shitty collection of ramblings called today koran. mohamhead was a pedophile illiterate who could not bother to have his sayings written down (mostly because he changed his "teachings" according to his momentarily whims, like the number of wives)

The "companions" (his band of thieves) also were against writing down the koran, just reciting it form memory - tell me they did not forgot or add a bunch.

In the end, disciples ended up killing each other until at some point some fucker decided to burn all existing variants and kept only one of it.

An excellent site to debunk all this shit surrounding islam is answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/distortion.html

Stumbled over it a decade ago when I could not stand all the lies spouted by inbred arabs and liberals online. The guy can take on any muslim "scholar" in debates and shove their satanic book up their arse.

Been to Switzerland recently and literally everybody had an expensive sportscar. Probably will migrate there

Kill yourself Ahmed, the Quran is not perfectly preserved.

Are you niggers shills from leddit or just annoying mudshits?

Either way fuck off

>40c
>hot
fucking pussy, go for a run around the block in trackies and a hoodie get your blood pumping

>germany
Go orthodox, we were always true. Is not too late Ahmad van der Hans

Why? You can rape them, enslave them for some more raping, make kids with them and rape them too, mohamhead said you still go to heaven.

After all, islam has no 5 pillars, only one: be as savage as possible to non-muslims and you will be rewarded.

It's been 40°+ since early April mate, not even summer yet, let alone August

>The bible is completely unreliable with the originals still unknown to this day. The quran however has been perfectly preserved since the beginning.

Except textual critics and scholars (many of whom are atheist / non-religious) say the complete opposite. There are thousands of manuscripts of the Bible that we can guarantee what is written.

Since the Quran was orally transmitted and after the Uthman burning, as well as even a hadith mentioning a goat that ate a page of the quran that nobody knew, it is almost certainly corrupt from the original.

I'm fine with Islam as long as you keep it where it belongs: not in my streets.

>implying an Arab ever considered immigrating to your country, or even continent
In b4 everyone is an Arab.

so what are the refugees doing here, then?

Arab world is all the same to me.

Also I said muslims, not arabs. So moroccans and turks can stay put, too.

Fair enough, say Muslims. But you addressed it to me, implying I'm a Muslim, which I'm not.

Protip user: Arabs are from Arabia. What part of the Arabian peninsula are those rapeugees from again?

Protip 2: speaking a bastardized version of a language doesn't magically change your race, be it Japanese or Arabic

When are you guys going to overthrow your monarchs?

The king just increased everyone's income by about 40% overnight with a simple decree. So, not happening.

How does the average 'Rabian view the west? Friends? Convenient allies? Foe? What about the US specifically?

I'll admit my definition of "the arabic world" is vague, so I looked it up. I already realized that northern Africa is not part of Arabia, even though lots of Muslim immigrants come from those countries.

Syria is not far off though.

How do you feel about that gigantic mosque being build?(In the capital I think)

Islam has some good points to it and can definitely be our allies and friends against the Jews, but Europe should be Christian, preferably Orthodox.

You have the full spectrum here. The US is no exception.

Why the fuck would they do that leaf?
REPUBLICS DON'T WORK

Islam doesn't care about non muslim countries, though.

It's vague because last century the Egyptians who are worse than Jews tried to fool people that they were Arabs, as well as pretty much anyone who was up for it. This included such ridiculousness as Moroccans, who we don't understand, and even straight up unadulterated niggers like Somalis and other Africans. This is all so they can take our shekels.

Scandinavian: from Scandinavia
Arabian: from Arabia
Japanese: from Japan

Simple really

btw, is Saudi Arabia a appointed parliament monarchy of just a monarch with his council?

>Proceeds to rattle off a bunch of Jewish false flag attacks
Get the fuck lost Kike

The world's only superpower is a republic, so are France and Germany. Just because you favela monkeys were too stupid to be successful without a monarch dictating your every move, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Absolute monarchy.

>parliament
>council
Kek'd twice

>Islam fights any form of degeneracy
Except Islam

Fuck you though!

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

I'm quite fine with mosques because if muslims cann't practice religion in a mosque, they might go underground. Lately some imams in my country have been linked to religious extremism. IMO it's better that we can detect practices like that ASAP and that's thanks to mosques because they are a public space.

Absolute monarchy. The king does whatever the fuck he wants.

No. Fuck off.

Prove that jews where behind these attacks you fucktard.

Doesn't that piss your people off?

Who could be behind that post....

>The quran has always been perfectly preserved

and it's a perfectly preserved pile of nonsensical bullshit

If I do a quick google image search of "Arabia" I just get a map of Saudi Arabia.

Which countries are included in the arabic world, according to you?

Everyone just got a 40% raise because the king felt like it. Not the first time nor will it be the last.

>piss your people off?

Are you asking seriously?

This will never ever happen.

Quit fucking LARPing and wake up in the fucking real world where your only hope is looking down at you in the the face and telling you to get the fuck up.

Because he brings with him the magic of Allah

Oh look, another shitskin faggot who wont take responsibility, go fuck a goat you inbred monkey.

Yeah Germany was a mess before democuckcy

No, the Arabian peninsula has seven countries: Saudi is the largest, plus Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman, and shitty Yemen.

The term "Arab world" is fake. It's like the term "new Europeans" or as authentic as pic related