Why do white people play so many cognitive mind games?

Why do white people play so many cognitive mind games?

They do it even when they're kids.

What's up with that?

Like what

Why do black people play so many cognitive mind game?

They do it even when they're kids.

What's up with that?

>they find it enjoyable

Like chess ? Sudoku ?

What are you on about idiot

Rather than be candid and sincere, they lie in nefarious ways.

This behavior never stops in most white people.

this isn't race specific behavior

You mean sarcasm? Gonna need a quick rundown, mate.

What's the deal with black people? They're not black and they aren't people.

White people do it the most because they do it the best though.

At that point, it does in fact become race specific.

A simple mind is a simple tool, and such easier to control.

i love this meme keep it up aussies

understimulation

I'm pretty sure you're talking about using clever language to obscure and twist facts in which case I would say Jews are the master at this.

Anyway, if you're 99% autistic you should know when someone is trying to ruse you and thus not fall in the trap.

Not very specific there, non-white. Sorry your kind lack basic communication skills and mistake them for mind games.

Children play games to establish the rules of society around them.
Black people never learn this skill and as such cannot meld into society, and instead spend their entire lives advocating a destruction of property for immediate gratification.

higher levels of psychopathy and narcissism

while the nigger might be feral and animalistic and thus violent, many whites excibit narcisstic behavioural patterns, viewing other humans as nothing more than chesspieces on a board that they can move around only to benefit themselves

only ones who do it better are jews

Here's a good example:

>Work for some guy
>He's white
>Converse with him as to why he's depriving me of work
>He lies and tells me its been very slow
>Tells me X only has Y amount of jobs to do on this day
>X walks in with a red bull in his hand
>X speaks about how he drank one while in his car
>Realize he's prepping for a laborious day, and he's doing a larger amount than Y
>Check work calendar open on desk
>See that I'm correct

Things like that.

but psychopathy is higher amongst blacks

white people be racist because they drink too much red bull n sheiiit

if this depicts your level of understanding reality then it's clear why people don't give you jobs, nigger

He favors the other guy over you. It could be because he's racist against you, or he could just like the other guy better. I wouldn't extrapolate from that that white people like to lie.

Maybe he's a good worker and you're a shithead and your boss is trying to be nice

vocal and abstract IQ whites excel like no other race in these categories

maybe but they will express it more directly, making threats and being violent

meanwhile the white will brainwash you, gaslight, mindfuck you into doing what they want you to do

Probably cause ur shit at your job, jamal and if the white devil fires you, he will be labeled racist

source

>Not realizing a red-bull is essentially a morning coffee on steroids.

That's not nice though. That's shitty female-tier behaviour

Jamal just needs a lil' help ya feel dawg?

That's irrelevant though.
It's a cognitive mind game as opposed to sincerity.

it's probably because black people take all goddamn day to do anything and he needs somebody with a bit more gusto

it stands to reason retard, just from the fact that whites have higher average iq than blacks

maybe he likes the drink you autist
if you see someone drinking a multi-vitamin energy drink are you going to assume that they're lying if they that they aren't fucking anemic

Sounds like X is a hard worker who has it covered and they don't need a lazy negro moping around expecting money for nothing. Have you considered drinking more red bull?

>Why do black people play so many cognitive mind game?
Like that one where everyone who is white is racist, and that somehow we still owe them for slavery?

he's a lying cocksucker, and yes, plenty of white people are like this, just look at how many whites come out in this thread supporting the liar

lol buy some energy muh nig

so why single whites out for it? clearly jews and east asians are more manipulative

>Maybe he likes to poison his body and waste drinks for future days for no good reason

I doubt that.

He can't just call him a lazy nigger or hell get sued. Also he had to keep him on payroll due to affirmative action.

ohh boo hoo, no hours for you two
start your own factory in your own homeland you nigger

>all x are gay if you disagree with this hypothesis you are x and gay lol
x BTFO

yeah youre right but we were comparing whites to blacks now

60% of your nation is overweight or obese

Can't. Chinese already did.

yeah, racism should be legal

im whiter than you'll ever be you mongrelized 60 percenter

>ey yo whitey be narcis

Nah that's bullshit.
White people have a tendency to tear themselves down. Critique themselves. Tell themselves they are shit. Black people just think they're "the shit" when they have no reason to.

over 36% of blacks are obese, 98% of children with aids are black

Because we have something the subhumans lack.
A brain, that's why.

congratulations you made whites look even more mentally ill with your neurotic bullshit

This whole thread is a red bull advertising

And that swe proxy

kek thanks for that third world perspective, always ask for a second check up

drink coke

It sounds like he is being polite and soaring your feelings because he doesn't want you to feel sad that you aren't a very good worker.
That and he is probably worried you'll chimp out if he tells you the truth

>many whites excibit narcisstic behavioural patterns

Please. Can you get more narcissistic than black rappers and athletes? Yes whites can be pretty fucking bad but holy shit. Modern nigger culture is a paradoxical dichotomy of self destruction and self aggrandizement on the highest levels.

>He doesn't want you to feel sad
>So he's going to hurt you financially

Because they have cognition.

/thread

lol okay abed ishkebab, I'm english, german, czech and native american, you manlet, you probably think you're white because you have blonde pubes for a mustache XD

>white man works hard
>is racist yes working hard

americans are notorious for not understanding sarcasm

quarter cherkoee from my moms half! Just like Earl Dibbles YEE YEE!

i dont think you even know what narcisstic personality disorder is, sounds more like you just think of the popular cultural definition of narcissism

are you working illegally cash in hand or something

>im native american and white

top kek

as i said im whiter than you and there is literally nothing you can do about it

Because most of them lack the physical strength of other races, they have to resort to winning Inward battles, such as Politics

you said I was 60% white and a mongrel, then got btfo like the little complacent cuck you're and always will be lil nurdcuck, I'd rather be Injun than some muzzies man goat you bitch

its a test to filter potential mates
nobody wants an idiot / social autist
/thread

this is awful wtf, she is so ugly.

It's because the nigger brain is running on instinct, no thought for the future, just go with the flow, that's why they're all mostly retarded 80iq chimps.

are you a woman? you type like a woman. 60% is a meme about your mongrelized nation, not you personally

but you literally admitted to being a mongrel, top kek

I didn't make her do it, I'm just here for the luls and huwhyte wymen

Contract work.
Deprivation is money you never receive.

Oh noooes it's was just a meem? lol back peddle onto a kebab you cuck and yes I am a woman, a proud one looking for non complacent cucks

so by giving a job to one of your competitors he is unjustly stealing your rightful money?
how would the situation be any different if he said "we don't want your work". you can go get another employer.

albinism is a disease

I mean blacks might be a bit more athletic but whites are the 2nd most athletic and largest race there is.

>2721815▶
>File: 1492756809518.jpg (166 KB, 750x737)
WE

If you think everything is fine with yourself you will not strive to improve things. Thus the disparity between whites and blacks.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

sounds like you need to be colonized by an actual white, you fucking slut

The (((white))) will do those things, you must mean.

I was teamed up with an old black man for for a day of training to see how things are done at the factory portion of a business I used to work for. I could tell he was getting annoying with how quickly I was working. I was trying to work slow so we wouldn't have gaps of time waiting for more product to work on but just couldn't bring myself to work as slow as him. It's like taking all fucking day to walk down the street like a black person. I just can't do it. It is physically impossible to walk at nigger speed.

ive experienced the same thing with a spanish kurd

I'll colonise you, but you need to be family values and at least a 7/10, I can rid your genes of the savage

>cognitive mind

So fucking easy to spot the nigger

>being an abstract
plato pls go

"like what" was the game
and you just lost

Goddamn it- I wish white people would stop doing shit like this.

It's your tiny mind and extremely narrow and limited understanding of the world that gives you this impression. Basic gestalt: it's you.

>believing white people
>believing the human jew

its a test to filter out idiots
my tinder profile is sarcastic i am a chad alpha who has a harem and has 30 children, and all this asshole shit, like 1/10 white women get that its sarcastic. the rest either think i am on crack or an asshole. into the trash they go.

white people operate on a level you cant even comprehend

what does this even mean, are you calling me a philosopher, I-I'm so confused

he wants the D

Isn't Sweden 30% non-Swede? Wonder how much of that is non-white and how many children they are having. Sweden will be mongrelized soon, probably more so than the USA because Swedes are so superior, moral, and progressive. Feels bad man. Oh well, they're doing it to themselves.

it appears that your ideal (pun not intended) partner is a material form of manifest family values, which all other family values are derived from
this is your subconscious telling you that you are bound to be a cuck, as to achieve your ideal in this world you will require a third man :^)

Google top strongmen of all time. Then google Somalis.

I-I want the V

sure kiddo, whatever you say

>non skinny white smart girl
into the trash it goes