IT'S OFFICIAL - NK HAPPENING CANCELLED

news.abs-cbn.com/video/overseas/04/25/17/north-koreas-threats-meant-to-force-talks-with-us-analyst

>An analyst doubts war in the Korean peninsula is imminent, and believes instead that North Korea's show of military might is meant to force the United States back to the negotiating table.

apnews.com/a9b5cea116384c2182a48d09de8fce22?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

>Although a major event around the anniversary was viewed as possible, the morning came and went without any nuclear tests or ballistic missile launches. All that was publicly scheduled for the day were gatherings for mass dancing, a common celebration on major North Korean holidays.

Kim backed down after Trump threatened him with announcing the meeting on wednesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39702554
ksl.com/index.php?nid=235&sid=43996828&title=the-latest-us-navy-conducting-exercises-with-japan-skorea
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003659205
nbc-2.com/story/35235319/more-north-korea-sanctions-they-havent-worked-so-far
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4433470/Alerts-says-Feds-simulate-nuke-blast-NYC-NJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kim is a fucking pussy.

>>An analyst

You're convinced by one guy and call it official?

AHAHAHHAHAH! CAPITALIST PIG DOGS ROUTED! NORTH KOREA EMERGES VICTORIOUS ONCE MORE!

No I'm convinced since there was no ICBM or nuclear test on their big celebration day, just an artillery drill.

This sent a clear message to Trump that Kim backs down while not loosing his face.

Can we just go to war with them already?

>Kim backed down
They try to launch, it blows up 5 seconds later.
Today they pushed the button for the nuke test and all that came out was a flag with bang written on it.

just nuke canada, blame kim, nuke kim, let the left blame putin, nuke russia, figure out it was really iran, nuke iran, find out it was a cia blackop, nuke ourselves.

and the nork people will continue to live in slave labor tyranny because our military doesn't have the balls

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39702554

fucking called it today, WW2 japan 2.0.

All this time on Sup Forums and you fucking retarded cunts still don't know jack shit about world politics and/or economics.

Of course, not all of you but you are for sure not above the "on-the-street" average.

ksl.com/index.php?nid=235&sid=43996828&title=the-latest-us-navy-conducting-exercises-with-japan-skorea

this is my thread now bitch

how? by putting so much pressure on them they HAVE to act? or what are you talking about?

i have no problem with you elaborating what you are talking about cunt

>Trump plays by the rules and status quo expectations
I swear these "professionals" never learn. I'll believe it's when North Korea abandons it's nuclear program and allows UN inspectors to monitor them. Until then I bet Trump will try to keep provoking them into attacking first.

Kimmy Boy still needs to lose his face regardless. Freeing the NorKs from such oppression is actually something worth doing. Sick of the middle east bullshit, we can do some real good here.

>do something good
>by risking millions of lives and major destabilization of the whole region

burgers never learn

FUCKING THIS

"the point of no return" is upon us.
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003659205

read this everytime you think of that stupid idea of yours again

this is every year same

this

nbc-2.com/story/35235319/more-north-korea-sanctions-they-havent-worked-so-far

Stop being such a selfish pussy. If we can't handle anything more than bullshit oil wars we don't deserve the faux stability anyway.

True, only reason it seems a lot more dramatic this time is because of Trump

Sorry SKbro I really did want it to go down though, Are you in Seoul?

the saddest word of tongue and pen
Sup Forums btfo by happeningfags again

It was only a distraction to take the public mind off Syria as it's pretty clear now that Assad had nothing to do with the chemical strike and Russia was driving the point home. But now it's out of the news cycle the public still thinks that the initial assertion that Assad personally gassed a gorillion babies and is literally Hitler 2.0.

They should flood North Korea with money. Remove all sanctions, and also start dropping large cases full of dollars and yuans. The instability caused by large money flows will topple the regime.

>>An analyst doubts
Oh well shit happening canceled guys
Did you hear that everyone it's over
An analyst has doubt
Go home everyone

>thinking anything was going to happen anyway\

FUCK OFF WW3 FAGGOTS KYS

You mean it was just a dick showing contest, like every year ?

WHAAAT ?

Kim Jong Un is such a troll, I fucking love him.

>Kim is a fucking pussy.

Nothing will happen.

Kim is buying more time to perfect his nukes, anyone with half a brain would know this is the reason for no 6th nuclear test. They did do their largest ever live firing drills.

The world reels from it's collective freakout, and worst Korea continues life as if nothing ever happened.

Because nothing ever does.

When will you guys learn?

Lil Kim? More Lil dick, amirite?

It's funny how after years of them doing this a lot of you still don't get that everytime they hype up aggression they just want gibs.

Do you really think they're as irrational as they are? They aren't. They know they're on thin fucking ice and pushing their luck.

Nukes are their only bargaining chip at this point.

i actually can wait for you guys to get bombed now.

>nukes are thier only bargaining chip
So let's allow them to further develop thier nuclear capabilities?

True, they just want more resources, they are a fucking leech at this point. China and possibly Russia will soon have no choice but to cut them off as allies because they are starting to see how more and more unhinged NK's "Great Leader" is becoming.

>inb4 daily mail
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4433470/Alerts-says-Feds-simulate-nuke-blast-NYC-NJ.html

NK is disappointing in all things, so fucking useless. They could have just google'd "how do missiles work" but they couldn't even manage that.
Just nuke me already and get this show on the road, you fucking retarded useless shitters.

Sad.

>Acting like you didn't anyways

No, I'm saying there isn't going to be a happening, not from them, because they know that it would be their end.

It will be from the American side.

Now this game has been manageable when all they had is a few shit missles, but once they start making real nuclear threats and backing it up then the time for putting up with it will be over.

If there is a happening, America will initiate, not NK.

i saw a grand total of two artillery shells being fired

>posting on Sup Forums and not inviting a HUGE happening
you have to go back.

they are not going to risk a city as big and important as seoul getting shelled to shit by nk artillery. even if they evacuate, the material costs are too high.

then you have to deal with a bunch of brainwashed commies and millions of starved near illiterate people, and south korea does no want that.

but i kinda agree, it could happen like under a falseflag operation like in iraq. all nk wants is to protect itself.

>the material costs are too high.
LOL

no. try telling that to london

>analyst
Lmao fuck off

Analysts also said hillary had a 99% chance of winning the election.

Then they should bump off their "Great Leader" he is far too much of a threat to the country due to how unstable the family is.

We didnt destabilize japan after wwii, we should have broken up your shitty country into several parts though

>all NK wants to do is protect itself.
By threatening all of our allies and people in that region? They have been the aggressor since day one.

I seriously doubt we're just going to let them accumulate nukes until the next flare up.

>tell them not to get nukes
>sanction them for getting nukes
>their people start to starve
>threaten the south with the nukes they shouldn't even have
>We pussy out and give them what they want
>They continue to call us faggots and build rockets with an even further range to repeat the process

How about no? They need to learn a lesson. And south Korea needs to learn a lesson about building your capital within artillery range of an insane regime.

>NK wants to protect itself
Well the first step to doing that is getting rid of Kim and his fucking nukes, otherwise they are going to keep threatening to destroy all surrounding nations while being a fucking leech

nk will probably never start something. the threats are just a way of defending themselves.
sk/us forces have air and naval superiority and china won't back them if nk nukes japan, sk or australia. they aren't that stupid.

the us/sk don't want to invade because of the civilian casualties damage to infrastructure and the humanitarian disaster and logistical nightmare that would be reuniting the country. no one has any reason to really want war. they are just flexing their muscles.

I'm really tired of hearing everyone assume that Kim Jong Un is insane and completely disregarding the logical reasons he has for acting the way he does.

Here are the assumptions:
>a sane person wouldn't threaten the strongest countries in the world
He has SK by the Seoul and is strategically important to the Chinese. If SK took control of the peninsula you'd have a western democracy sharing a border with nominally communist China.

>Kim Jong Un is in total control of his country, he's just a power mad dictator
When you're the dictator of a violent tyranny like Kim Jong Un or even Stalin in the USSR, you have enemies surrounding you at all times just waiting for a moment of weakness to kill you and assume power for themself. Remember when Kim had his uncle torn apart by wild dogs? It wasn't because he's insane, it's likely because he uncovered a plot by his uncle to overthrow him and he had to send a message to strike fear in the hearts of his enemies. He also relies on these enemies to run his state so he can't just eliminate them all.

Kim is in the EPITOME of between a rock and a hard place. He's the dictator of the most dysfunctional rogue state in the world, everyone around him is waiting for him to slip up so they can kill him and take power, and literally every other country in the world wants to see him overthrown and replaced by something else. He has to balance the Chinese, his own state, the USA, and the realities that his country is falling apart at the seams. Oh and if he tries to abdicated by fleeing abroad he'll be arrested for crimes against humanity, and if he abdicates at home he'll have to be killed to ensure a smooth transition of power thanks to the religion his father and grandfather created.

So what can he do? He has to keep threatening other nations to keep his own state under control, but he also needs to maintain a credible threat to AT LEAST smash Seoul in case anyone actually takes his threats seriously.

>threatening to kill everyone around you is defending yourself
Of course a kraut wouldnt know the first thing about self defense

>implying Best Korea would ever use jewgle and not a search engine named after the Supreme Leader

>ask leader

well germany was in a very different position in 1939 that nk is now.

also this > He has to keep threatening other nations to keep his own state under control, but he also needs to maintain a credible threat to AT LEAST smash Seoul in case anyone actually takes his threats seriously.

kim has no reason to want war, he would be obliterated.

i really hope kim is bluffing , we need the war

If the happening commences, there will be an announcement urging U.S. Citizens to leave the country.

Wait for that before panicking

Does Trump have the balls to go nuclear? Because that's the only way you win all of Korea.

Agree 100% but at least there is a dialog here. Some of you try to understand. More than can be said for jewbook homos.

full agree, there are heaps of reasons why NK will never start anything themselves.

the only ways NK is going to war would be SO much sanctions that the country can't survive and has to use force in hopes of getting gibs or the infamous false flag we are kind of waiting for.

in both cases I rest my case:
the artillery show was a message that Kim is shutting up for now
and for now that should be enough for Trump

WW3 will not happen.
The most extreme scenario is another gorillion (((sanctions))) and mean words.

Oh wow I'm so surprised at this unexpected turn of events.

If I had all the pressure that he has put on him, I'd probably fucking an hero.

he would never. it would be just stupid.

What else is new? They do this shit all the fucking time.

Man what is it with Germany. You think the elite care? For all we know this is all theatre. There will be a world war, and more than that to come

there is no reasoning with happeningfags

you are really unhappy with your life, aren't you?

don't wait for someone to nuke you, just be brave and kys.

Honestly we need to get rid of them before the make nukes, what would happen if they got nukes?
Id imagine theyd give them to islamic terrorists in the ME

Two things

A few weeks ago, the admins official position became 'the time for talking is over'

War is assured.

The articles op posted are #fakeandgaynews

You mean like when we did?

Every year NK does this shit. Stop getting played by them.