How long before a jew kills a muslim at speakers corner?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHZRmZbcFuM

>having such a thing as "speaker's corner"
>not having the whole of your country be a free speech zone

LMAOing at Bongs

I side with Jews over Muslims. I don't give a fuck what Sup Forums thinks about it.

>>>/ptg/
>>>r/the_donald

Stay in your quarantine zone please.

People with British accents arguing about "their" country in relation to the middle east

>This is why multiculturalism doesnt work

>>>/Sandniggerlovers/

Gas yourself

why?

I don't like either, but the jews are behind mass-immigration of mudslimes, feminism, homo promotion, trans faggots. they own the media, politicians, banking etc

did you know it was jews who stole the nuclear bomb tech and sold it to russia? without that there would have been no cold war

did you know that ~200 of the 386 bolshevik leaders were jews, and only 13 were ethnic russians? and they slaughtered 60 million christians

anyway, the mudslimes would not be a problem but for hte traitor jews opening the gates. they are responsible for every mudslime crime in our countries

lol

you know it's gonna be a crypto-white killing a jew, and then a photo-op with the muslims helping the jews family with the burial.... gotta fit the narrative son

>why?
Because lying backstabbing cunts > violent savages.
Imagine being a woman. Would you rather move to Israel or saudi arabia?

You hear shit like this a lot over in bongland. We're basically third world nowadays

>Imagine being a woman. Would you rather move to Israel or saudi arabia?
maybe I don't have to imagine

also, stupid analogy, my point stands, since you have not rebutted it. jews are responsible for mudslimes being here and are trying to genocide all Whites

>Implying you can't hate both

You're better than this burger.

>maybe I don't have to imagine
That is so cyiptic and vague that I don't know what to do with it.

>my point stands, since you have not rebutted it.
That's because I'm not trying to, I agree with it. The point is that it's irrelevant. It's like having more trust in a man you know to be evil than in a dangerous wild animal.
The jew brings violent savages to our lands to destroy us, that is true. But at least the jew is not a violent savage himself.
Jews are not as bad as muslims, which is the reason why it's the jew using the muslim as a weapon and not the opposite.

And considering that most so-called white nationalist are not just merely pointing out the jewish shenanigans, but are actively making friends and admiring the barbarians used as tools by the jews is very concerning to me.
Kissing muslim ass because they hate jews too will get you nowhere. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend when he thinks you are a kuffar worthy of death.

What is that guy doing with the stick

>But at least the jew is not a violent savage himself

>Jews are not as bad as muslims, which is the reason why it's the jew using the muslim as a weapon and not the opposite

is it worse if a bear naturally breaks in to your house and mauls you, or if some jew brings one round and puts it in your house?

if the jews are using mudslmes to attack us, it is no different to them attacking us themselves. they are the ones doing it

> but are actively making friends and admiring the barbarians used as tools by the jews is very concerning to me.
Kissing muslim ass because they hate jews too will get you nowhere
of course, mudslimes are evil too, but they are enabled by the jews. they wouldn't be very good at killing/robbing/raping us if they were thousands of miles away

>But at least the jew is not a violent savage himself.
tell that to the 60 million murdered by the jewish bolsheviks

You are talking about circumstances, I am talking about the very nature of the actors.

The jew pushes you in a pit full of snakes.
The snakes are muslims.
Of course, you can't really blame the snakes for biting you. It's the jew's fault for pushing you in to the pit.
That being said, at least the jew isn't a literal fucking poisonous snake. Which is why I would rather find a jew in my bed than a snake.

I can't, they're dead.

the muslims in America who defend Palestine couldn't live a day in arab muslim country, they wouldn't get along with the local barbarian arabs

>I am talking about the very nature of the actors
so am I

I assume you have read the bad parts of the talmud and the quran?

the jews hate us and want us dead or enslved, they don't even consider us human, the mudslimes hate us unless we convert, or pay jizya

so the mudslimes are a bit better

You are still looking at the macro level instead of the micro level while ignoring the personal nature of the two.
I already told you that this is irrelevant. You need a very specific sort of circumstances for the jew to be able to pull of his genocide sheme.
The Somali refugee will have raped your sister and sprayed acid in your mother's face long before Shlomo can get that far.
Will Shlomo pulling of his plan be worse than just your mother and sister killed by the Somali?
Yes!
Does that mean that living next door to a Somali would be more pleasant than living next a jew?
No!

The fact that I need to explain this leads me to believe you are either ideologically blinded or inexperienced with non-whites.