Was he innocent Sup Forums?

No, he was a nigger.

Notice OJ simpson wasn't black or african american? He looked like a arab, hindu or pakistani.
You have to understand that any high profile case is military psyop of shit martini stirrers. So if you are pondering if he is innocent - you're cast into the role of the inhabitant of the planet of the apes. Think of those men who would run out of movie theater 100 years ago screaming once the silver screen would display train hurling at the audience at full speed.

Are they ever?

Sup Forums struggles with this because he's black but one of the victims was Jewish.

Yes, he was fucking guilty. Can't believe the prosecution didn't present all their evidence (passports/fake mustach in car).

Did the glove fit? There's your answer.

Of course he was innocent.

First post best post of course

That nigga did that shit

Yes. He covered for his son.

he wuz a gud boy he dindu nuffin

The prosecution were amateur morons. When it went to civil court he got fucked over by actual legal professionals.

He was innocent enough to write an entire book on If I Did Do IT

Can you dumb that post down for me? k thx

>Murders a race mixer and someone who lives in LA, cavorts with another man's wife, and is named "Goldman"
Who cares if he did it; I have no problem with him

He did it.

Blood shrinks leather. Plus he didn't take his meds for his hands and so they swelled up.

if he didnt who did?

committing murder is impossible with slightly too small gloves. we all know this.

He was guilty, but the prosecution and investigation were amateur hour. Also, DNA was pretty new at the time and OJ's defense managed to throw enough doubt on the validity of it. Didn't help that the state's expert witness on it was so boring that people fell asleep listening to him.

The defence was arguing he was framed, so him trying to run was extra evidence for the prosecution. Running is logical if you've been framed

The burden of proof is also lower in a civil proceeding, but yes.

Coke dealers. Nicole was notorious for her usage, and it got out of hand after OJ cut off her bank accounts

I hope OJ did it. She burned the coal then stole his money and ran off with a Jew.

Jews are far worse than niggers. Niggers don't know any better. Jews plot and scheme. A dead whore is no loss.

I see no problem.

He will find the true killers, any day now...

When it comes to crime always bet on black.

Reminder that Americans are so obsessed with lawsuits and >muh constitution, that they'll happily agree someone should be acquitted even if everyone knows they did it, because the prosecution made a few errors

To them it's like a game of football. OJ's team played better, ergo he deserved to get off. Whether or not he obviously murdered two people is a minor detail

>Sup Forums struggles with this because he's black but one of the victims was Jewish.

I don't and why should I?

OJ had a spectacular career, won the Heisman, and killed his whore and her Jew. That's the American dream minus the legal hassles.

Good job OJ!

Well, if it doesn't fit... there's something you gotta do, can't quite remember.

4/10 could have done better

This place is turning into Sup Forums

Reminder that Kim Kardashian is only famous because her dad helped a murdered get away with it, but at least he felt bad afterwards.

>a Nigger.
>innocent.

Are you fucking high?

when your quads go unnoticed

>rulings should be made on gut feeling and mob justice

fucking retard, do you not realize how easy it is to control popular opinion?

It's almost as if there's a legal standard that must be met before restricting someone's rights...

He was a peace loving gentle man. That's why he played football.

Lithuania STAHP NOW.

>It is impossible for a Jury to ever make the wrong decision under any circumstance

>a court room is the same as the controlled media putting out propaganda

you're fucking stupid holy shit

>If I keep calling them dumb that makes me right

It's very possible, that's irrelevant though. It is upon the state to proof their case in an adversarial proceeding. They failed that standard.

OJ killed 100-percent more Jew than most of Sup Forums. Be happy!

>nigger
>no problem

Checked.

Right, but there were literally members of that jury who said they thought OJ probably did it, but they acquitted because of Fuhrman and because the prosecution did a better job.

If they genuinely believe OJ was innocent, or at least there was doubt, I could disagree with their choice, but respect it. But openly admitting you think he's guilty, but voting innocent because of the quality of lawyering or policing, is terrible.

>Was he innocent Sup Forums?

What nigger is innocent?

>But openly admitting you think he's guilty, but voting innocent because of the quality of lawyering or policing
Because it creates reasonable doubt, the standard by which criminal trials are performed. What are you not getting about this?

nice quads, homo

To further extrapolate about the investigation: it was an absolute shit show, nearly every cop in that PD went through the crime scene. Fuhrman failed to even collect vital evidence all over place and some that was collected just disappeared due to terrible chain of custody. Couple this with how new DNA was and it's not that surprising he was acquitted.

Have sympathy for white women, corrupted and flawed. It's white mans job to lead them, and posts like yours remind me were failing

how is it relevant that he wrote about wishing he'd gone in to tech support?

The natural habitat of Afro Americanus is a jail.

Thank you Hillary. Now for the Russia refrain, we will have Skippy! (((You))) think you're hotshit DONTCHA!!!!

This

In Cora Fishman depo for civi suit she testified that Nicole saw Jason in the Bushes stalking her one night. I agree !

the only fact is that he killed a roastie and a jew, nothing of value was ever lost.

If the gloves don't fit
Your waifu a shit

His son did it and he covered him up.

He bribed some police to frame him for a crime he obviously commented to create reasonable doubt. OJ had been local royalty since college and had more than enough money and Hollywood connections to the police union to make it happen.

No. We all know he did it. The prosecution dun goof'd and desu Kardashian and the defense solidified himself as a madman for turning the Jury against them.

Didn't this whole thing somehow, atleast partially lead to dubya getting elected? Or am I thinking of something else?

The prosecution have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, not just that he likely did it. O.J.'s defense team was successful in putting enough doubt in the jury to get him acquitted.

This. Everyone who has done research knows his son had the motive and the evidence points towards it.

glove was found outside
glove was leather
leather shrinks if damp or wet
of course the fucking glove won't fit those monkey paws