Muslims saying bad stuff about Us in Arabic

Ever get the sense that they are talking bad about us in Arabic?

>was walking today
>in my Muslim invaded country known as Italy
>bunch of women and men Muslims in front of me
>Walk to pass them since they stink and walk slow
>As I pass and get in front of them
>they start talking 20% louder amongst themselves
>I swear to kek they were talking bad about me
>happy I probably knew 0% of what they were saying

Redpill me on Arabic slurs and curse words that they say to infidels so I can pick up on their garbage language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoO7iU2ulV0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7ubf3_7prY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The worst thing about these sand niggers is that they don't even bother trying to learn the language of the country they set up their shitholes in

Bumpity

get a big dog. mudslims are fucking scared of dogs. then laugh as they jump away for their lives.

They literally are. Source: I learnt a little Arabic a few years ago and have heard them insult us.

I walked past a bunch of "refugees" last month and one of them muttered to the other that I was "garbouza" (slang derogatory term they use for white women; basically equivalent to cunt or whore).

They probably were lad, they probably said "It's a me, a Mario" but in Arabic

yo should kill them

I like to hold my nose whenever a muslim walks by me. Sometimes with an obvious head turn. Even if they don't smell particularly bad.

They're aware that they smell, it is why some of them use excess amounts of perfume.

they poison dogs

Whats a good thing to say back to them in Arabic if you notice they just shit talked you?

break their legs and bones , apply CS and CN gas , beat them up .

OP lives in cucked north Italy obviousley. Bologna, Lodi, Milano, or some other pussified foggy dump.
Grow a pair amico and spit in their faces.

all muslims are scum. I already know what they're thinking.

>>As I pass and get in front of them
>>they start talking 20% louder amongst themselves
their bodies aren't blocking the sound waves anymore my man

That's a good idea. I live in Northern Ireland and we're majority white but I'm starting to notice more brown scum.

I'll make sure I do this, surely you can't be branded a racist for doing this but at the same time you get the point across that they're disgusting smelly pieces of shit

Are you bill the science man?

i won´t let my dog eat them, just scare them.

good one

What do you want to know?
Bad words to you or bad words we use?

Same here. I went through lower ormeau in Belfast and down a side street near the bridge one night to avoid traffic.
It was as if I'd gone to a different country - sand niggers everywhere. Fucking loads of them.

What way do you pronounce Abdul?

You just said it

Show us your tits love, ta

I remembered a story where someone poisoned a Russian's Airedale Terrier that was part of a dog club. Said club responded with 5 german shepards maiming the muslim.

Abid means slave or servant.
Abdul implies there is another word after it and it means servant.
It mostly comes before one of the 99 names of god.
Abdul raheem.
Abdul rahman.

thats because they know they will replace the natives soon or take over and force them to speak it

Hmm thanks. I thought it might sound different in Arabic. Ah well, makes it all the easier.
Cheers Abdul.

There's more than 1 sand language and probably different dialects.

This. I live in cuneo and we treat them like shits.

It is actually different a bit, but you can't pronounce certain letters in arabic.
The first letter is actually pronounced 'ع'

>Muslim invaded country

>3.7% muslim population
>invaded

cuck

are you a glutton for punishment?

Its 3.7 percent too much

Hahaha,cuck.

way too much, we must not make the end of France.

Here are some words:
Ibn el kalb (son of a dog)
Ibn el gahba (son of a bitch)
Maneuk (fucked)
Aaa hir (slut)
nathil (jerk)
hakeer (asshole)
teez (butt)
shath (gay)
mal'oon (cursed)
Adeem al akh laq (person with no morals/shame)

>thousands of clandestines dropped every day on our contry
>not an invasion

t. cuck Bolognese

I bet that OP is bolognese, they are the worst shithole in Italy.

fuck off, i'm not a commie you dirty burino
3.7% is hardly a muslim invasion, the real invasion is from niggers, christian and muslim.

Learn Arab and find out

Shoes are the easiest to wear

I've seen 1 Muslim in my entire life.

is this some islamic figure of speech i'm not aware of?

They do: This happened last week.
>Work colleague of my father is a turk that speaks arabic
>at the train station, waiting for his train after work
>two fugees stand there, laughing
>he hears them whisper in arabic "Look at that asshole, he busts his ass at work while we get everything and have to do nothing"
>"He says to them in arabic "You know what you´ll get for that?" and punches them in their faces
>police is called, he might get in trouble

Foreigners fucking hate the new refugees

Arabic figure of speech.
It is means you are worthless.

that's big talk coming from some middle eastern shithole

Fuck off, shoe.
Also, checked.

and by the way
shirts are easier to wear than shoes, usually

pls more info about the story?

derka derka muhammad jihad

> 'ع'
Cute :3

All Iraq is worthless LOL

>not considering illegals and demographic trends
please be serious

It is hard to translate 'na'al'.
Maybe a sandal??
There is a famous saying:
'Those who don't put me a crown on their head, won't even be worn as a sandal by me'
Or something like that.

AHAHAHAH XD
The blogonese cuck gets BTFO by Iraqi bro. Get a taste of his shoe.

What's Arabic for faggot?

so like, if you don't respect me you're worse than a sandal?
don't tell the germans

ت
We have oil and a very old civilization.
Our country is not shaped like a shoe.
We might rise again :V
What about italy? We have news from US gerting immigrants and Australia not letting them in.
But I have heard nothing about worthless italy.

you're asking for it burino

Only word in Arabic you need to know is Kalb. It means dog. Arabs use it 30-80 times a day to describe every thing and every one around them. Kalb kalb kalb kalb. Next time you see a raghead, call them a kalb. If you need to add adjectives, do it in your native language so you're speaking an Arabic patois: "Dirty kalb" "Filthy kalb" etc. That's what they do.

A serious question. Why are arabs so insolent and ungrateful. People usually do not get it with other immigrant groups. They might stick to themselves but generally acknowledge the fact, the host country is better for them.

And don't just brush it of to islam. I am sure it goes deeper that this.

Actually it's 100% too much what you are saying is that the acceptable level of muslims is 3.7% less than what it is.

Lol. True.
Don't call them that, though.
You will get btfo'd.

Arabs.

They might have been but let me play devils advocate.
If you've ever been overseas to a country that doesn't speak your native language its extremely common you start getting paranoid and think everyone is talking about you, which might be the case but who knows.
The 20% louder could be explained because you were in front of them.
Learn arabic if you're really worried, help you in the future. Learn I'm a muzzie don't shoot might help.

kek

Everyone becomes entitled when you start dumping them welfare, they start acting like they own us

And partially they are right. There is very little difference between jizya and paying taxes that is sent to non-working welfare recipients.
Gypsies do the same thing here, but they tend to get clubbed if they are too full of themselves

>Ana muslim

>Devil's advocate

Arabs consider feet and shoes to be insulting, i believe because of it's proximity to the ground.

Remember the guy who threw his shoes at w bush? He got years in prison for that.

You have only oil fucking sandnigger, the united states have occupied you.

>You will get btfo'd.

LOL I have beaten several arabs

They destroyed shit tons of arcane knowledge throughout the years under the guise of islam, if they could destroy our technological advancement they would.

>>Ana muslim
The fuck you on about shoelicker?

Waving a welcoming sign is not beating

Fuck you, spidershoe.
You said learn 'I am a muzzi'
Fucking underage spider.

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=qoO7iU2ulV0
>Moroccan beaten to death by based italian

Same reason why blacks are ungrateful, genetics.

You ever notice how countries that are hot are inhabited by violent uncivilised natives?

Look at all the wars in africa, the violence and murder in south america. Look at the shit constantly happening in the middle east.

My theory is that people develop genes that code for heightened aggression in hot countries.

>He got years in prison for that.

LMAO

also check the captcha

just scream allah ackbar u autist

This triggers the muslim

>lol caring what a some hijab says.

Erned

They are spreading, in the last couple of months alone I have seen more and more of them around Lisburn, I work near that area at the moment.

I get this shit daily, On the tube, On the bus. What you gotta do is look them up and down from head to toe with a blank stare. If you're with a friend start a conversation about how easy it is to get fat. Because a lot of Arab women are fat from the gibs they get. Just really try to subtlety get on there nerves. Get them paranoid. Really make them think they're not wanted around where they are. WORKS. EVERY. TIME.

Then greentext the question then reply you stupid retarted feet fucker.

where u exactly from mate? Roma?

I think I learn at least a little arabic. After all we'll need interrogators when it goes down.

Anyone who doesn't speak English in public needs to be deported.

My country is still largely white but whenever I go to toronto I feel like on a safari tour.

Bit of casual racism there mate

In my little city they are kept under circus tents.

Until they pull a knife out like that woman did before

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ubf3_7prY

>that image

I believe it's because they cost too much for them.

And even then, I bet I could make it work to my advantage. Also related doesn't seem like the UK.

Hi guys

There's a lot of misinformation and stereotyping going on in here, anyone care to discuss the beautiful religion of islam with me?

Islam bants are poor quality.

The squiggles say "pussy your mother"

My county here is 95% white but when i go into the city it's like 40% white.

Fucking hell all i want is to walk around a city where i don't have to watch out for fucking theiving scumbags all the time.

I live in Alabama. I have never seen a mooslim.