How many people would have to die in a terrorist attack to make people vote for le pen?

How many people would have to die in a terrorist attack to make people vote for le pen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rRz3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ahem..
I might volunteer.

>last 3 digits of this post

All of them.

All of them.

no more, no fewer

blow up the eiffel tower or some other big landmark.
Or kill 1k people.

I would say around 1000, in 5 terrorist attacks.

But even with this, people would still blame "the war in Syria" and not the real problem which is immigration.

People would vote Le Pen if there were a chemical attack in Paris that would kill 3k people at once. Maybe people in Paris (only 5% of people in Paris voted Le Pen) would be able to take the red pill.

>Or kill 1k people.

Not enough, I guarantee.

It amazes me how retarded you right wingers are.
The terrorists do what they do, to make you hate muslims as a whole. To make the anti-muslim community grow. Nothing else. They want muslims to be discriminated against BECAUSE they want to antagonize our cultures.
They are losing, and they need more volunteers for the jihad and a solid casus belli. And you're falling for the bait, either because it plays into your insecurity based racism, or just because you go with the flow.

Terrorists need to be tried, sentenced or killed in military operations, their networks need to be infiltrated, and their activities disrupted/prevented. But willing to take it out on innocent civilians is a sign of incredible shillery

>blow up the eiffel tower
It needs to happen. Where's our madman?

More than a thousand. Something like 9/11

Shut the fuck up Poland, you live in a white country. Come live in an urban American city.

>Terrorists need to be tried, sentenced or killed in military operations, their networks need to be infiltrated, and their activities disrupted/prevented. But willing to take it out on innocent civilians is a sign of incredible shillery

But french gov needs to change first, apparently some people need to see dead bodies on the streets to see it clearly

Terrorist attacks don't make a difference to European faggots, they don't care. The only thing that will wake them up is being hit in the bottom line, i.e. they can't afford shit any more. Otherwise they'll signal how tolerant and educated they are until their genes are extinct.

>The terrorists do what they do, to make you hate muslims as a whole.
You know nothing about islam boy. Go live in Pakistan for 1 year and come back.

A couple of batalclan tier attacks would do it but I wouldn't hold my breath. As retarded as muzzers are, the ones who could organise and pull off such attacks will be smart enough to wait until after the election. You may get a few minor car/truck/knife attacks that could swing her a few extra points. Anything against a mostly white school before the election would be enough to show whether France is dead once and for all.

>im fucking retarded btw

1500 would be enough.

Don't think so, don't be too optimistic.

Hey, how about you stop coming to BOMB and exploit middle-eastern countries for a start, eh america? You can follow that up with refraining from having CIA undermine legitimate governments of sovereign countries, that would be uh-ma-zing.

And you wouldn't believe how much petty crime, robberies, muggings, alcoholism and drug addiction and inner-city poverty occurs in a white country such as Poland. It takes some maturity to understand that such things are not an attribute of race but rather a social underclass.

No number will ever be enough. The leftists will always blame the right/islamophobes/Trump.

The only attack that might sway the election is one that kills all the millions of leftists in France.

I'd be laughing off if islamists killed Macaron during or just after the election.

Just one, Macron.

Our best bet is if there are tons of lefties dying in the terrorist attack. Most of them cannot see reason and if more of them are dead, the less of them will be here to vote for Macron.

>terrorism is bad, wake up sheeple
>somebody dying in a terrorist attack would make me laugh my ass off

there you go

It's not just terrorist attacks we're concerned with you dumb plumber. It's also about preventing the creation of an Islamic theocracy and preserving the White race. The only reason Sup Forums can exist is because of free speech, which is something that the sandniggers are against.

What if we teamed with ISIS to kill the Jews? Do you reckon we could save the white race that way?

There is a certain irony when the people behind the push for mass muslim immigration get killed by muslims.

>somebody dying in a terrorist attack would make me laugh my ass off

Somebody resposible for importing these terrorists

Why exactly? We glass all the muslims and jews.

Probably not. There are still too many guilt-ridden cucks in the White race that need to be dealt with. Also sluts that want nigger dick. Also some Jews have high IQs and contribute to science, whereas mudslimes are just backward savages.

And gypsies

Definetly

>preserving the White race

neckbeard: the post

Well the muslims have to at least beat out white people for domestic terrorism before anyone will really notice

Are you implying that terrorists are of sound body and mind and not absolutely crazy?

>they contribute to science and therefore shouldn't kill them
What a shit argument; Whites are just as intelligent, if not more so. We can make our own scientific progress just like Joseph mengela.

user what are you going to do

I like how this graph implies the Jews did 9/11

well, I'm not laughing at people dying, I guess that's a very Sup Forums thing

1: macron

Continue being a cuck.

If the muslims kill all the liberals that would be just grand

Indeed, I am.
They have an objective, and they use dumb, indoctrinated drones to arrive at it, with some success obviously.

This is what terrorism is for, this is what we're facing. Believe it or not it's not just people blowing themselves for no reason all. It's people blowing themselves up to stick a wedge between civilizations and I hate seeing it happen.

25%

I think one big one soon in France where a dozen plus perish should tip the scales in her favor. Not that i'm hoping it will happen, but if people DONT vote for the likes of Le Pen France and many other white nations will see dozens upon dozens more attacks over our lifetimes.

>doesn't act like an immature douchebag
>WHAT A KEK, hory sheet

stick to the japanese cartoons, bub

Kamil, don't do it

>It's people blowing themselves up to stick a wedge between civilizations
Continue living in your liberal bublble. Evertything these people do is because they hate you and they hate all christians and unbelievers.

This has got to be the most blatently false chart I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Literally what went through this cucks head when he made this disinfochart? Not all muslims?

>Whites are just as intelligent, if not more so
Ashkenazim have an average IQ of 115 m8

That's why they do it at an even higher frequency in their own countries. They're trying to divide the muslims from the muslims so that the muslims can take over and make it a muslim nation. Some muslims are just more equal than others.

It's called terrorism because they want to strike fear into the masses, hence the terror in the name

According to which study?

A Jewish one

6 gorgillion

So how long have you been here? I'm guessing 1 week?

>isis isn't killing you because their holy book tells them you are lower than a dog and deserve to die
>they are killing you to drive a wedge between civilizations

Ask almost literally anyone in the military about how any islamist feels about the west and understand how retarded you sound.

Precisely.

It's holy war(jihad) in their minds. I don't care what you call it.

>Making a chart of terrorist attacks is now disinfo

What's misinforming about it? That's all real data

>Evertything these people do is because they hate you and they hate all christians and unbelievers.

Indeed. As long as by "they", you mean the armed extremists who make up the terrorist organizations, then I can see you're not a hopeless case. These extremists want to see the West burn, for ideological reasons or any other sentiments but that's exactly what they want. They just don't have the manpower. If the rest, the other 99.99% of those who share their faith, and ethnic origins become angry, because of being despised and discriminated against in the West rise up, that's when shit gets really ugly. Why give them a reason to do so? Why fall for their bait?

very likely this chart skewed with what a 'terrorist attack' consists of.

And I suppose you lived in Pakistan for one year?
Not even defending Islam, just pointing out the stupidity in your post.

Well America of all countries certainly knows how to stretch that definition

You know very well what I'm talking about stop shitposting leaf

Ah the radical islam and the OK islam meme. I see your liberal indoctrination has been complete. There is only one islam and the call for jihad against unbelievers is in the Quran.

What are you suggesting?

archive.is/rRz3s

are you retarded? serious question.
>islamic extremists hate west
>they want war
>they don't have any chances at a real war, because most muslims don't hate the west like they do
>they have to increase discontent with the west within the islamic population
>they perform terrorist attacks as long as they have to, for right wingers to take power and turn on all muslims
>muslims now hate west

hope I made it clear enough for you.

>If the rest, the other 99.99% of those who share their faith,
see, this is the disconnect people are having. They share the same faith, most muslims also share the same beliefs from that faith. If you leave the religion, you should be killed. If you are a woman who gets raped, you should be killed. And pray to whatever god you have if you aren't Islamic, a good majority in 'moderate' countries like Egypt believe that you should be killed.

This isn't the extremists, these are your everyday 'moderate' muslims. They would be right there with the knife and bandanna ready to separate your head from your body.

Data is shitposting now, thanks france

We're talking deaths, this entire thread is about deaths. Nice fake news though.

so how come only a small fraction muslims perform terror attacks?
The bible and it's interpretation by church authorities made christians do a lot of retarded shit in the past but we've all agreed it was a mistake. Why do you think Quran in it's entirety is programmed as OS in every muslim, with no reservations, inhibitions and moral reasoning?

>>muslims now hate west
you forgot
>west hates muslims even more now
>the star gorges itself upon clay
>greater Israel established with the help of the west
>gorillions of refugees head eastwards instead of westwards this time

All of them.

>they have to increase discontent with the west within the islamic population
>they perform terrorist attacks as long as they have to, for right wingers to take power and turn on all muslims

but...they perform those terrorist attacks primarily in their host countries, this is only a recent trend with it spreading into Europe.
Christianity had a renaissance, Islam has not. There were the crusades, the inquisition, the salem witch trials, but the christian faith has put those acts behind them.

If Islam would do the same, there would be no issue.

but they aren't. And they're not there when I meet them in France, in Germany or in Sweden, even though as is sip on my coffee they pass me by on the street. How come?

>so how come only a small fraction muslims perform terror attacks?
It doesn't matter maybe the others are too afraid to lose the gibs. You can clearly see a massive support for ISIS among the immigrants.

hehe true tbqh

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT NIGGAS. WHEN DEM WHITE RAYCIS CRACKAS BE SAYIN WE HAS LOWER IQS DEN DEM, DAT JUST BE WHITE STUDIES FO KEEPIN THE BLACK MAN DOWN. MELANIN MAKES YOU MO INTELUJENT NIGGUH

I hope you're trolling.

Stop feeding him (You)s idiot

because they know right now they would lose, horribly. I'm positive if you take them inside, talk with people they trust, they would tell you the exact same thing, that people who aren't islamic deserve death.

Of course they aren't going to say that to your face, it would shatter your perception of them that they are peaceful

Oh noes there is hair on your neck! FOR SHAME!

>If Islam would do the same, there would be no issue.

ah finally, thanks for a good reply. I agree absolutely, but please notice, the militant, terrorist muslims are a minority. a VOCAL one, but still a minority.

Most of the people that come to Europe come here looking for a better quality of life. Just like the irish, or polish when they came to the US.

so they are ALL acting in a conspiracy. ALL of them. wew
>You can clearly see a massive support for ISIS among the immigrants.

no, I can't. especially given that most of them ran away from the terror and violence they spread

>polish flag
>gibberish coming out of your mouth
>"stupid right-wingers"

Et tu, Brute, Contra me?

I give up

Kek shut up proxyfag prove it

6 gorillion

More than 200

true, they want a better way of life.

They want one that allows them to keep every facet of their previous lives though, that's the problem. Sharia law is horrible and has no place in western society, yet you're seeing it seep into the cities of europe, some places not even the police will dare go.
Not all, but most, yeah. Most muslims who grew up in the middle east believe most of the things that the islamic faith tells them, and most of those things are violent, cruel and downright barbaric.

They might not chop your head off, but they will cheer (quietly, as to not let people like you see their true nature) for the person who does.

Thousands, my friend. Thousands.

>Most of the people that come to Europe come here looking for a better quality of life. Just like the irish, or polish when they came to the US.

People that came to the US, came to work, these shitheads come to live off social benefits and make more terrorist muslim babies

Im deep state. I got your IP. Best believe im reporting you to the Law and Justice party for crimes against Poland. You're dead kiddo