Balt/pol/ general

News:
Baltic states:
NATO jets in Baltics scrambled twice last week over Russian warplanes

baltictimes.com/nato_jets_in_baltics_scrambled_twice_last_week_over_russian_warplanes/

Latvia:
Latvian government to make decision on tax reform guidelines next week

baltictimes.com/latvian_government_to_make_decision_on_tax_reform_guidelines_next_week/

Estonia:
Estonia: Group calls later publication of Rail Baltic survey findings 'a disappointment'

baltictimes.com/estonia__group_calls_later_publication_of_rail_baltic_survey_findings__a_disappointment_/

Lithuania:
Lithuanian Foreign Minister: Europe's future scenario will depend on France's presidential choice

baltictimes.com/lithuanian_foreign_minister__europe_s_future_scenario_will_depend_on_france_s_presidential_choice/

Folk:
Estonia:
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FA7uP_mRg
Latvia:
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ
Lithuania:
youtube.com/watch?v=YZC2Stx9tjo

Anthem of Balt/pol/:
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/albanian-accused-600000-safe-and-atm-spree-leaves-alleged-blowtorch-gang-feeling-the-heat/news-story/43056e8633f2f977f0819d2081b2c750?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1493120990
baka.com.au/nsw/from-wartorn-yugoslavia-to-blowtorching-atms-aniello-vinciguerras-life-on-the-run-20170206-gu6b2d.html
baka.com.au/nsw/brother-speaks-out-against-kosovar-safecracker-and-alleged-people-smuggler-20170309-guu3cu.html
canberratimes.com.au/nsw/global-fugitive-to-be-extradited-over-people-smuggling-tragedy-after-serving-nsw-jail-term-20170421-gvpfxt.html
discord.gg/Q7k2a43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best athem for the balt/pol/, congratulations for the choice.

so what are you trying to say with that rainbow in that palm? Brexit was a gesture of good will to all those CIA lemon party gestapo operatives holed up in the baltics. So if they don't understand such simple concepts and don't know what is good for them - they should start polishing those stars for the stonewall. Maybe they prefer those duffel bags stuffed with themselves like true shit martini stirrers. Russia is the same CIA lemon party gestapo - part of red white and blue axis of Dr Evil. They already proved with their participation in chocholocaust, syria, etc..

Thanks Eesti
So thoughts on rail baltic?

can i sit here lads
cheers

I'd like it to be built, but through Tartu route, not Pärnu route.

Yeah, get /comfy/

Yeah i think the same thing, if it would go trough tartu it would be better, its a shame that they didn't make it trough Kurland, to.

You can stay eaven though you are literaly located on the other side of planet, and have nothing to do with us but meh.

тpeд - пoлнaя хyйня

Nogalini sevi vatņik.

>гapyмзимec
top kek

Problem is that Pärnu route already is covered very well with a regular road while Tartu-Riga route is pretty sketchy and full of shitty gravel roads, especially on the Latvia's side. It would benefit both countries if one could travel between Tartu and Riga in one smooth line under 3 hours instead of the current 5 hours by bus.

>t. someone who has caught the Tartu-Riga-Tartu bus ride several times

You have to go back

>let's take a 200km detour so we could go through the dullest town in all of Estonia
Tartu is overrated shit.

>one could travel between Tartu and Riga in one smooth line under 3 hours instead of the current 5 hours by bus.
This, would be nice not only for locals but also for tourists.But the problem is they proabably will not change there mind to change rout.

>Tartu is overrated
Yeah it kinda is, have been there 3 times, don't get mad but it's not that special.However for tourists who come there first time it would be preaty good.

lol anyone wants to fire saema again?

I want to set it on fire

>Tartu is overrated
That is rich coming from a Lasnamäe dweller.
Kill yourself please.

is Dzintars really /ourguy/, latvia?

>Dzintars
Literaly WHO?

tfw nothing changed after ZAGlers master plan

now the refugees will have a straight road here, lucky us

???

He wanted to become speaker
Āboltiņa beat him

they'll just go to germany

Nah we are too poor for refugees, they will stay in Germany.

implying that rapefugees wanna come to the neo-nazi skinhead capital of Estonia

Also, Latvian government decided to ban trading of beer and other hard beverages (>5.8%) in the plastic bottles bigger than 0.5l

why is vējonis such a literal who president?

Becouse he IS
Literaly who

Yeah that is stupid

not to defend plastic bottles but...
wont this leave a noticeably lesser income?

kek
Yeah in a countries that have anual nazzi marches i think any shitskin will be afraid to come.

BINGO
You are a genious

IF I recall correctly, the railway was removed due to "non-rentability", although people at Liepāja protested it.

Similar was with Liepāja-Kalinigrad bus line.

PS: I am still butthurt they removed Kaliningrad-Riga train. Using it is much comfier than Tallin-Kaliningrad bus.

Хyйня y тeбя в штaнaх, a тpeд нopм.

>Kaliningrad
You mean rightfull baltic cley?

reminder that most western euros are cowards and traitors that would backstab us at the first given chance whilst spouting "le masterrace xD" memes.

never forgettii

By the way, how was Bērziņsh?

I remember him bitching about Zolitude market collapse (almost doing the equivalent of naming the jew) and after that some guys publicly questioned his mental capabilities.

Was he one of the most based?

Clay or not clay, shutting down the trains pretty much everywhere besides Pidorsburg and Moskau was deranged.

I mean, lorries are comfy, sure, but nothing beats the riding on a old good modernized RVR wagon.

I wasn't ashore for most of his presidency so I can't really say. I'd say he's not worth mentioning, haven't heard anything about him improving anything, basically another literal who.

Indeed, one student bar in Tartu held a skinhead event in 2013, pic related. Some estonian libshits were autistically screeching over this, our MSM got buttblasted and our small group of anarchists declared a boycott to the bar, but eventually, nothing really happened and bar is still operating and skins/nationalists are still occasionally hanging out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
The moast butthurt is coming from russians though, and a litle bit from europeans.They talk about estonians to in this vid.

So guys quetion what do you think about European union?Should we stay or should we leave if le pen loses and EU dosen't become rightwing again.

we should have never joined in the first place
the few NEETbux are not worth it.

If we leave, we will be in a bigger shithole than we are at the moment.

kek, russkies are even more butthurt about the nazis in baltics than the EU is, why's that?

Becouse moast of EU dosen't care about us while we where ex USSR countries and we where preaty big thing in ussr.Everyone whanted to get here becouse we where moast prosperous regions after moscow and st peterburg.

because "muh fashisti"

I think we should stay and take what we can from the EU, but we must keep in mind it's gonna collapse in few decades, so we also must decrease dependance from EU. I would only advocate immediately departing from EU if they start pushing for more sandniggers into baltics again.

We have this ban for a few years now. Normies were not drinking from plastic bottles anyway, the only thing that changed was that after a ban degenerate alcoholics started drinking wine from plastic bottles

kek

>wogs
NOT EVEN ONCE

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/albanian-accused-600000-safe-and-atm-spree-leaves-alleged-blowtorch-gang-feeling-the-heat/news-story/43056e8633f2f977f0819d2081b2c750?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1493120990
baka.com.au/nsw/from-wartorn-yugoslavia-to-blowtorching-atms-aniello-vinciguerras-life-on-the-run-20170206-gu6b2d.html
baka.com.au/nsw/brother-speaks-out-against-kosovar-safecracker-and-alleged-people-smuggler-20170309-guu3cu.html
canberratimes.com.au/nsw/global-fugitive-to-be-extradited-over-people-smuggling-tragedy-after-serving-nsw-jail-term-20170421-gvpfxt.html

Wrong thread

looks like russians are smarter than we thought

discord.gg/Q7k2a43

janka, lec iegšā.

oh right i thought with was balk/pol/

>Latvian "people"

notice how they are all white

kek

>those clouds

looks like a storm is rolling in boys

also i havent seen the estii toothbrush poster for a while, are they still alive?