ITT: Sup Forums approved books

ITT: Sup Forums approved books

Brave New world
Also rare

Mein Kampf.

Storm of Steel

RARE!

Good Sex Illustrated by Tony Duvert

Marcus aurelius was a faggot who couldn't even raise his own son to be a strong leader. Commodus was a tranny tier degenerate.

Puck of pooks hill by Rudyard Kipling. The most red pilled children's book you will ever read.

Better than Eyes Wide Shut.

STOP READING

Required reading

Thanks for reminding me why I don't go to /lit/

>54. Harry Potter
List invalidated

I can't read Nietzsche, it just goes incredibly slow

>Louis-Ferdinand Céline ([selin]) was the pen name of Dr. Louis Ferdinand Auguste Destouches (pronounced: [detuʃ]; 27 May 1894 – 1 July 1961), a French novelist, pamphleteer and physician. He developed a new style of writing that modernized French literature. His most famous work is the 1932 novel, Journey to the End of the Night.

>In 1935, British critic William Empson had written that Céline appeared to be "a man ripe for fascism".[13] Two years later Céline began a series of pamphlets containing antisemitic themes: Bagatelles pour un massacre (Trifles for a Massacre) (1937), L'École des cadavres (The School of Corpses) (1938) and Les Beaux draps (The Fine Mess) (1941). The Fine Mess was last published in France during the German occupation. These works were characterized by a virulent antisemitism, racism and bigotry.

>Before the war, Céline campaigned for an alliance between France and Nazi Germany.[15] In L'École des cadavres he contrasted Hitler with the French Communist party leader Maurice Thorez, writing:
>"Who is the true friend of the people? Fascism is. Who has done the most for the working man? The USSR or Hitler? Hitler has... Who has done the most for the small businessman? Not Thorez but Hitler!"

>During the Occupation of France, he wrote letters to several collaborationist journals, denouncing the Jews.[17] Even some Nazis thought Céline's antisemitic pronouncements were so extreme as to be counter-productive. Bernhard Payr, the German superintendent of propaganda in France, considered that Céline "started from correct racial notions" but his "savage, filthy slang" and "brutal obscenities" spoiled his "good intentions" with "hysterical wailing".[18][19]

>In February 1944, while Céline was having dinner in the German embassy in Paris with his friends Jacques Benoist-Méchin, Pierre Drieu La Rochelle and Gen Paul, he asserted to German ambassador Otto Abetz that Hitler was dead and had been replaced by a Jewish double.[22]

I agree

Extremely entry-level and shallow list. Looks like was made by someone who just started its liberal classes in university.

Doesn't take away from the teachings in his book fuckturd

Keeping this thread alive