So, presuming nationalism fails, how much time do you think Western Civ has left?

So, presuming nationalism fails, how much time do you think Western Civ has left?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559503/Churchil-feared-growing-coloured-population.html
dictionary.com/browse/empathy
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2133922/Was-Einstein-worlds-worst-husband-Wife-ordered-room-tidy-serve-meals-day--expect-NO-affection--stop-talking-demands-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K3VOf3CBGvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think we're going to see war right away. One of the biggest telling signs of war in the west is when democracies become extremely polarized to the right and left which is happening in several countries right now.

I truly believe that a world war within the next 50 years is an inevitability.

I'd be shocked if we last that long.

Nationalism is a symptom of your inevitable death. Enjoy the next world war.

>50 years
kek. Given current demographic trends I think we have don't even think we have 20 years.

London is getting browner and browner with each passing day. It's only a matter of time before something major happens. I just hope I live to see Tony Blair's head on a spike outside the Tower of London

Pic related. We're facing the perfect storm

Meh. I'm already above the draft age, and am becoming increasingly disenfranchised with it all. If Trump fails, my only hope is that society lasts long enough for me to live a natural life.

I didn't say 50 years.

>Meh. I'm already above the draft age
>thinks nukes care about his draft age

m8888

Just so long as I get killed in the initial blast, I'm fine with it.

We're doomed.

The west isn't the only nation that will fall and nationalism isn't going to save anyone. There are a few billion too many people in the world and we must return to being hunter gatherers.

I don't agree with your picture. Civilization did not arise out of empathy. High iq, delayed gratification, calm temperament, this is all the characteristics of good warriors. Women's selection for men is just fine, the fact that so many white men are giant pussies is not their fault. Your whole picture reeks of male hamster spinning in the wheel because he can't get laid.
archive.is/dBehg
But yes, women are dumb birthmachines, so what? No one is forcing white men to put them on a pedestal.

yeah with all the faggotry shit going on i want to neck myself

>Kill millions of white europeans
>Bomb the shit out of europe
>Ally with muslims
>BTFO yourself
true wite arian heero :DDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc

We fucked ourselves and the entirety of western civilisation so that Churchill could pay off his gambling debts and continue drinking himself into a stupor for the next 10 years

In the coming years those of us who still capable of thinking rationally are going to view Hitler in a very, very different light

Unfortunately, the damage is too serious to reverse even if we had the political will. The best thing you can do at this point is move to a country with a majority white population and without the threat of nuclear attack, like Australia or New Zealand. When SHTF you won't have time to get out.

>We fucked ourselves and the entirety of western civilisation so that Churchill could pay off his gambling debts and continue drinking himself into a stupor for the next 10 years
Reminder that Churchill was against coloured immigration.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559503/Churchil-feared-growing-coloured-population.html
"Winston Churchill considered blocking all immigration to Britain because he feared a growing "coloured population" was posing a threat to Britain's social stability.
Churchill, then 79, told Cabinet colleagues that he did not "want a parti-coloured UK". At a Cabinet meeting on February 3, 1954, the prime minister told colleagues: "Problems will arise if many coloured people settle here. Are we to saddle ourselves with colour problems in UK?"
Churchill said immigrants were attracted to Britain by the welfare state and he said: "Public opinion in UK won't tolerate it once it gets beyond certain limits.""
"Maxwell Fyfe said: "We should be reversing the age-long tradition that British subjects have right of entry to mother-country of Empire. We should offend liberals and also sentimentalists."
The notebooks reveal that Churchill thought the way round the issue would be to let "public opinion develop a little more before taking action".
The Tory leader thought that would be "politically wise"."
But the average white man wanted it differently.

>Civilization did not arise out of empathy. High iq, delayed gratification, calm temperament, this is all the characteristics of good warriors.

So are you really trying to tell me the fact that Shakespeare, Descartes, Newton, and Einstein were all FUCKING WHITE MALES is a coincidence?

Of course civilization arises out of those things. It may have turned white males into self-defeating cucks but self-restraint was absolutely necessary to achieving the pinnacle of civilisation. If we'd all remained savages like our ancestors we never would have gotten off the plains of Africa

Depends on how fast Muslims can reproduce.

>Reminder that Churchill was against coloured immigration.
>The notebooks reveal that Churchill thought the way round the issue would be to let "public opinion develop a little more before taking action".
>The Tory leader thought that would be "politically wise"."
>But the average white man wanted it differently.

That pretty much sums up Churchill in a nutshell, doesn't it? He stood up for democracy even when it was blatantly obvious where it was heading. If the British had simply accepted peace terms with Germany, we could have avoided this travesty.

Hitler repeated time and time again that democracy was nothing but a steady descent into communism, but did Churchill listen? Not one fucking iota.

Einstein was jew.
I don't you understand what empathy means and you mistake it for sympathy or compassion.

dictionary.com/browse/empathy
"the psychological identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another."

Also.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2133922/Was-Einstein-worlds-worst-husband-Wife-ordered-room-tidy-serve-meals-day--expect-NO-affection--stop-talking-demands-it.html
"Was Einstein the world's worst husband? Wife ordered to keep room tidy, serve three meals a day - but expect NO affection... and she must stop talking when he demands it"

Stop trying to explain away the fact that you are just a pussy.

The danish border would be closed tomorow if danish women could not vote, I can see it in the polls. But yes, when you have a bunch of men like you who only wishes to be women's bitches and follow a leader I can agree that this kind of democracy has failed. But just understand that there a significant amount of men who feel differently. So I guess those men just have to gather and remove women's and losermen's right to vote, and then they can have democratic discussions and then tell the plebs what they figured out.

Oh looky, its nigger uncle tom trying to be smart.

I know what empathy means, dingus. My point is that higher empathy is what distinguishes us from the savages, but it also becomes a liability when surrounded by third world invaders who refuse to reciprocate.

Einstein had jewish ancestry but that doesn't make him 100% jewish. If Einstein isn't white then Obama isn't African American.

>Stop trying to explain away the fact that you are just a pussy.
I'm not trying to explain anything. I'm trying to correct the faults of my ancestors and the cuckold politicians who got us into this mess in the first place. Fuck minorities. Fuck diversity quotas. If not wanting my continent to be overrun by third world savages me a pussy, then you can fuck me with a double ended dildo

Nationalism is inevitably going to fail since globalism is inevitable, at least to a large degree. That doesn't mean Western Civ will automatically fall or anything. Japan's economy is heavily globalized and interconnected, and they still preserve much of their culture and civilization, many countries may just have to take some steps to preserve themselves or they'll be lost as identifiable countries forever.

We could sort our problems out with a few well placed bombs.

the eu will fail in 10 to 20 years.

Nationalism doesn't really "fail", it's what happens when things go sour, like a natural response. Whether we get nationalist parties, or whether hard line nationalists just start doing terror attacks is hard to say, but it happens one way or the other.

Im so glad this is still a thing...

Brexit was mostly fron the countryside? Funny that

I think so. Bad goys in semi-rural and rural villages/old industrial & old pit towns, especially in the north.

>It is what will come to pass, if you should fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=K3VOf3CBGvw

loaded question

Realistically? None.

The normalfag is far too comfortable with his gas guzzling v8 and newest Igoy products to ever rise against his masters. Unless Le Pen wins and immidiately shatters the EU with the help of Trump, we're pretty much fucked. At that point the only thing left is to prepare for a civil war until the normalfag loses his precious bread and circus, but even that isn't a certain win for us. The best bet right now is to move to the countryside and start farming plenty of food, cities will be death traps of murder, famine and disease.

They got to you too, Finland?

Has anywhere been spared this wretched third world malfeasance on this god forsaken continent?

Japan. I'd say China, but they're full of the Chinese.

Whites do not come from Africa. Can't believe anyone ever fell for that meme.

Considering that the genetic difference between blacks and whites is just about as far as blacks and gorillas, I can't say I'm surprised.

Worst thing we ever did regarding Africa is go there and try to help them. They constantly push resources to the limit, and, because of this, "helping" them with food, shelter, medicine, etc, doesn't cause them to breed any less. It just means more survive, putting the same strain on resources (and justifying more money). The middle east and Africa is literally a virus, and it will tear all of civilization down to get a couple of generations of fun.

It's not that bad here, but if the EUSSR gets it's way and imports the entire continent of Africa, then it makes no difference where you live. They'll just move wherever the gibs are the best.

Society has been on the decline ever since that welfare shit went into effect. Why in the fuck are we continuing it?

Can't expect Trump to end it, either. That dude won't even end Obamacare; he wants a "replacement."

At this point, I'm thinking the best we can hope for is a delay. What's coming down the tubes is inevitable.

>Oh looky, its nigger uncle tom trying to be smart.
You are really low iq. You are to dumb to even have a rational discussion. Unlike you, I don't hide my name and my face. And I want to deport all the brown people from Denmark and I vote as far to the right as possible. I tell that here, and I tell it in the danish media. But you are to fucking dumb to even grasp any nuance. What I'm trying to tell you, is that not wanting your fucking country overrun by third world savages was not unique to Hitler, but simply considered common sense back in the days. You are simply to low iq to have any fucking rational discussion. MUH HITLER WAS RIGHT MUH. As if that was not the fucking standard opinion back then. Idiot.

Let me guess? Jewish scientists made up the 'Out of Africa' Theory after WWII to justify their bullshit social justice narrative

I'll add that to my 70 page list of jewish conspiracies that actually turned out to be true

Good.

Let's get it on.

And everyone remember not to spare the Kikes this time.

What's funny is that I've read that the Earth only has the capacity to accommodate 5 billion people indefinitely. We'd pretty much have to purge China, India, and a huge fucking chunk of Africa. To do anything less would be to force society, and the human race as a whole, to decline. Of course, having a long term model so broad can only be as accurate as climate change (which is to say, not at all).

at least you might have a shot out there. Even a nuclear winter won't hit you that hard

Because it's the perfect societal weapon.

>breaks down the family unit
>overtaxes the rich and successful, making them breed less while allowing the low-iq vermin to breed like rats
>offers the lazy and stupid a way to not do low skill labor, opening the "immigrants do the jobs we don't want to" narrative
Abolishing monarchy was a mistake.

5 nanoseconds

so are we just the ancestors of neanderthals? Like we have always been in europe?

I've yet to see any sort of system that exists indefinitely. See the French revolution to see what will inevitably happen regarding a monarchy. African warlords may as well be monarchy, too. Revolts become much more common, and rules change overnight due to the whims of those in power. A good example of that is King Henry VII (reject Catholicism; cause a revolt)I>Queen "Bloody" Mary (brings Catholicism back)>Queen Elizabeth (removes Catholicism again). Not too long after her death, the American Revolution took place.

Monarchy does not bring peace or stability.

Mars is for the white man now!

If we can manage to get there, it will be the best test to see if humanity is doomed to being in a never ending cycle. It's hard to justify theft when stealing can literally lead to a lack of oxygen and freezing to death. If Welfare gets implemented there, human consciousness will have proven itself to be a tragic misstep in evolution.

robots with racial identification running room to room, street to street is how the purge is going to happen. Bombs would damage the architecture

It's not like society isn't already tearing down historically significant buildings and monuments to make way for apartment complexes that are built with little more than particle board.