Norwegian SJW Woman identify as Cat trapped in human body

We all saw this coming,we all know Left will go to the extreme.
Nano, 20, from Norway realised at age of 16 she was born a cat.Claims to have superior sense of smell and ability to see in dark
Speaks to best friend Svien in 'cat language' of meowsPsychologist says she can grow out of it, but Nano wants to be cat for life.
A woman who believes she was born a cat has opened up about her life as a feline, describing how she has a superior sense sense of hearing and sight which allows her to hunt mice in the dark.
Nano, 20, from Oslo, Norway, makes the revelation in an interview published on the NRK P3 Verdens Rikeste Land YouTube channel, and it's been viewed many times.
And she claims to possess many feline characteristics including a hatred of water and the ability to communicate simply by meowing.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3419631/Woman-says-s-CAT-trapped-human-body.html

I want her to blow me while stifling meows

shit like this has happened before, a cat isn't even the worst thing. some 40+ year old guy decided he wanted to be a 6 year old girl because normal life was too hard for him

Again,when will SJW's start LARPing?

*stop LARPing

RARE AS FUCK

Any opinions? This is pretty funny

This is what happens when you stamp out bullying in schools, people like her aren't corrected by their peers and they're told they're special.

>Implying you don't wat to fuck her while she purrs from pleasure

She's pig ugly even by British standards.

are you a melon??

I shall buy this cat and feed her only catfood!

bump nigga nigga

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU???

Well she is not human she is cat you bigot!

ARRR, HE BE A PYRATE

re pic:

how much jail time in Sweden for penis mutilation?

Ever heard about mental illness? you fucktard.

Guadeloupe

>Ever heard about mental illness

What are Men who think they are Women??

funny dont know many cats that would shove metal into their face

Mental

They should test her ability to see in the dark. Find a warehouse. Make a ridiculous maze. Turn off the lights. Leave her in the middle and see if she even makes it out.

Can she at least do some "Nya Nya" while using a costume with cat ears?!

Holy fuck, it's always Sunny in real life

Too bad you fucking cuckolds dob't consider stupid shit like these as a mental illness.

Remind me again why being Scandinavian is to be proud of when you guys are literally fucking retards?

I've fucked this girl, AMA.

Says the fuckhead from a third world coutry

I have never seen people like this, and I live in a relatively large city(by Norwegian standards)

can cats be human?

Did she claw you in bed? Did she purr during after sex cuddles?

Fucking keked out loud in the work toilet because this was my first thought

Hope my boss wasn't in the next cubicle

She is fucking insane, this is not a normal thing.

Old story is old. Faggot OP is faggoty.

Read this book. Understand why the brains of the young are remaining immature for far longer now than ever before.

Read this book and understand that this needs to be addressed.

Please.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I hate the sexual domination culture.

Everyone wants to be the bull.

What happened to sex for love and procreation?

Have you found a spouse yet?

where you that desperate or didn't you find a hooker?