Canacuck gets thrown out of Esport Team for saying Nigger

compete.kotaku.com/overwatch-pros-racist-tirade-ends-his-career-1794595720

youtu.be/wkwK7Qqdig0

"Dellor: *Deliberately* Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger *breathes,

decrescendos* nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger *breathes* nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger *breathes, accented*
Nigger. Nigger. Nigger! Nigger!! Nigger!! Nigger!! Big black nigger, big black nigger, big black fucking fat nigger, big black nigger nigger

nigger."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tn516wqFtR
youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did they throw him out for singing the national anthem of canada?

>assfaggots

nah

kek

fpbp

And now he'll never find a job again. His life is over.

/our guy/

Sounds like a total manchild desu, screaming and crying at his team. Can't say I feel too bad for him.

playing overwatch lmao

>esport
Are people using this unironically now?

I would've thrown him out too. Not because he said nigger but because he sounds like an autistic manchild.

>autistic manchild.
What shock when it comes to "esports" you dense faggot

more like because he is a faggot. although i discourage using the sjw black magic to solve your problems.

y u peakin man

this
>5 am
>suddenly literal autistic screeching because he was literally triggered

>Kotaku
Other than that, he didn't just say nigger, he flew into a fucking autistic rage screeching louder than any fucking banshee could. I don't think anyone would want to associate or sponsor someone like that.

This meme's all wrong. It should just say oh, or you, oh. Somebody's dumb as shit, and now I have to fix it. Tomorrow.

Well, his initial reaction says it all. Immature on a good day.

Defend yourselves, racsists

>spazzing out cause he got shot standing in one place like a retard

Understandable why they dropped him, probably freaks out like this on a daily basis.

>leafs

Truly they are of a country full in low test.

>esports

10 print "faggots ";
20 goto 10

>widow mains

I'm embarassed for still playing videogames now.

If black people can say cracker then white people can say nigger.

>screenshot of someone who's literally never played a competitive video game in his life
Can't fail if you don't compete I suppose

Why on earth are you saying that like it's something anyone should be proud of

Canadians are retarded.

It's no different to being good at chess, it takes skill and strategy. Only beta faggots want to remove toxic masculinity from gaming because they only ever play choose your own adventure story games and won't touch anything with a gun or a male protagonist.
If they actually played a game to win they'd understand how frustrating it gets

Tl;dr filthy casuals get off my fucking board

>still getting mad at video games
""""Professional"""" gamers are so embarrassing.

>Widow mains

it's another one of those Sup Forums chimps out irl episodes.

>casuals
This is Sup Forums faggot.
Fuck yourself to death with broken glass bottles. That or get married and get a real job you nonce.

1v1 me faggot, winner gets to fuck your mum

My mom is dead you, cheeto dust snorting faglord. "1v1" me with your fat fists, or will your carpal tunnel make them snap in half on impact?

Best song I've heard all year.

Why are people acting like this is the most offensive thing someone has ever said? He's just being a dumbass high off of game rage.

Typical leaf, as soon as he's upset, the first thing he does is fill his mouth with black men. Hope the manchild chokes on them.

Used to do this to the Commadore 64's in Kmart all the time when I was a kid.

T O P
O
P

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug

He was just rapping though

She died of a broken heart when she found out you're a fag

Say that to my face and not online and we'll see who's the faggot manchild

Unironically this

I'll say it to your face. I'd say it to your fathers face too but I doubt you ever knew him. Most faggots had no male role models in their lives

Tracer is a QT and the horrible cockney accent just makes her qter

Nobody has the balls to pull this kind of shenanigans except Canadians.

BIG BLACK FUCKING FAT NIGGER

is an esports player an athlete?

Gold

more like an autilete

>Muh freedom of spek

>Widow mains

Yeah but, racism aside, he's acting like a total shithead to his teammates, that's probably why they kicked him

Oh man. It's like a regular game of Verdun or Red Orchestra for me. Fucking memesports.

There's not even that many blacks in Canada except for Toronto. Try Arabs, Lebanese or Asians instead.