Open google images

>Open google images
>Do a search on Abos
>Post any attractive ones you find in this thread

Protip: You fucking can't (mixed blood doesn't count)

Tell me, why keep something this ugly around to stain the gene pool? There's already enough shit in it as there is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XA241Lg70fg
stormfront.org/forum/t285789/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they're all hideous to begin with why do any mixed-breed exist? What have you Aussies been up to down there? Have you also been putting your goo in the roo?

Theres no such thing as a hot abo.
Only 16ths and very rarely quartercasts are decent to look at.

First aussies and convicts stuck their dicks in them and went to town after not blowing a load for ages.

Also it was a government plan to literally bleach aboriginals through sped up mixed breeding with whites.

Thats why we have so many "i am 1/32s abo gib monies plox"
Now if only we followed Tasmania in their ways we wouldnt have this issue.

irish raped anything that moved

Still has that weird face tho

Better question is why didn't we finish them off? What use are the inventors of the returning stick going to be? Especially when they look that fucking ugly it would turn Medusa to stone. There is no logical reason to keep them around, if there's trash in your house would you leave it there or get rid of it?

>Captcha: Wabowden British

Kind cutie too, very young tho, still a pretty shit race yep

Now I aint no pedo but this girl is cute too

Pretty sure Abo men have been doing that to our women.

>Now i aint no pedo

Y-you sure about that, frog?

You'd love to put your big meaty cock inside that mouth of her's.

are you saying that because i'm muslim ?

You racists

>dont post mixed
>blue issues

What do I win

They're all mixed.

They're just a discount nigger, if you're going for one might as well go for a nigger

see
They're not that bad and not mixed

Tho puberty must fuck their faces and bodies

>This is your daily Australian Government Reminder to DONT SLEEP ON THE ROAD

youtu.be/XA241Lg70fg

They are all mixed. Everything posted thus far, save for OP's image, is mixed. I have been to Alice Springs. I have seen real, pure Aborigine. I fucking 100% guarantee you that there is no variance in the pure phenotype. Always wrinkled. Always fat. Always squat. Always buried eyes in folds of thick brows. Always huge, squashed noses.

When*EVER* you see a remotely normal looking aboriginal, you are looking at the influence of European genes. I am absolutely dead serious, not being hyper racist to appeal to Sup Forums. I am a Biomedical scientist with a major in genetics and I have lived in Australia my entire life and stayed in aboriginal communities numerous times. They. Are not. Humans.

>Middle one

Reggie?

(N.B. Ignore flag, I'm from Hobart)

>Now if only we followed Tasmania in their ways we wouldnt have this issue.

Fucking Tasmanian abos. When I was in primary school they always told us Truganini was the last and they went extinct after that.

Then some time in the 90s some self-appointed 'elders' with that 1/32 abo blood started popping up more in the news whinging about "our people" and "our rights", and then people started to take their LARPing fantasy more seriously.

Then they start crying about "the extinction myth" and how this is more racism towards "their people".

They're ALL fucking snow white. That's what 1/32 abo blood is. My parents and background is 100% British isles and Tassie "aboriginals" are indistinguishable from me. They're fucking white. And what's more, they live in the same suburbs as the rest of us, drive cars, send their kids to the same school, watch the same TV shows, they fucking ARE us.

So yes, Tasmanian aboriginals ARE extinct and you fucking LARPing blackface 'we wuz natives' dickheads don't fucking count. It's basically impossible to prove who's legitimate abo anyway, you just front up with some claim that your great grandfather fucked an abo in the paddock back in the day and you're in, basically. They're self-appointed abos, so if if they claim you in the group you're in, and in with the Centrelink abo gibs money.

There is not a single "Tasmanian aboriginal" who is in ANY way disadvantaged compared with ANY other average Tasmanian.

But you tick the little box on diversity surveys and walk right into job interviews, or get Abstudy.

Fucking bullshit artist cunts.

>implying you wouldn't shove your didgeridoo in this piccaninny's wombat hole

she's like a 6 and out of the abbos this is pretty much as good as it gets

sad

because it is illegal to kill them.

I really really wouldn't.

That's just the result of an abbo fucking a nigger.
Imagine. Being from a race that's so fucking ugly that making babies will niggers will bring something beautiful.

Not if they're the flora and fauna.

They look like walking nigger caricatures

>mfw I'm 1/32 abo and I basically get everything for free
LG, life's good

Fuck it, when I come back I'm going to start claiming it in job interviews. No-one would dare question it.

even the kids have wide gorilla noses wtf. why can't we put these things in zoos or something?

are you saying they are LITERALLY not humans? That they are a different species, which simply most closely resembles humans and evolved alongside us, like any other great ape would, but isn't literally human? If this is true, how come this isn't well known? Even if its controversial, if its scientifically proveable, it should at least be on fuckin wikipedia, which aims to be unbiased.

scots too.

Are you for real posting yourself on Sup Forums? Because that takes some balls, what if someone finds you and tells your boss you post on white supremacists sites?

You won't get a job lol, no one wants to hire a abo. With uni however you are guaranteed to get into any course you want. Although you need proof of aboriginal heritage of course.

They are more related to Neanderthals then modern day homo-sapiens.

stormfront.org/forum/t285789/

They are Humans man, they are just the retarded variant. There is massive variation in dogs but you don't randomly decide that one type is not a dog for some reason.

>They're not that bad and not mixed
they're pretty bad. but not THAT bad. like a 4/10 both while the grown ones are 1/10

what constitutes proof?

Birth records and maybe photographs of great great grand parents. If I have children, the government won't recognise them as abo so no more gibs :(